It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's high-heels or nothing... red ones -at that.

I'm not saying it should be part of anyone's stump-speech or
written into Regent law, but 7" high stilettos have been proved
to be healthy for one's feet and are regularly worn on construction
sites.

Now... back to my meds.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My ship base of operations under construction MUHAHAHHAHAHA

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Are you trying to reverse engineer my time machine???

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The official Clueless Girls Fighter Patrol.... replaces pink drones.........

Plus the Crayola Missiles help the deception...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

LOLOLO...gotta Love that pink spaceship.....very cool.....my daughter loved it too......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

OOOOO!

A real spaceship. Will it make it to Alpha Centauri and back?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

it even scans time so you can transport back and prevent occurrences.. like say oh the titanic sinking

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
WE MUST ACT NOW!!!! ..... before it's too late!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by SLAYER69

LOL...now that was funny! Laughed soo hard the dog looked at me funny........Sorry Chicken....your Ad is now the second funniest......

Unless your "hotter" then a masculine version of Johnny Depp....your "goose" or ummm "chicken" is cooked...and that can't be a "good thing" at the after party where barbacues are involved....yikes !

I raised the bar again... just for YOU!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Even Aliens are voting Clueless.......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

LOLOLO...gotta Love that pink spaceship.....very cool.....my daughter loved it too......

My at the time 5 year old (she's 9 now) designed that ship.. the 3D site i'm on had a blast with the thread on it..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I absolutely LOVE that website. It's VERY useful!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That was very funny...good job....it's to hard to call who is the funniest so far....you all have run great campaigns.

So, my question today is rather sad...based on something that actually happened today. Left here this morning to run errands, good mood, beautiful day...lol...thinking about pink spaceships....

Took a side street a saw a dead dog in the street, he didn't look crushed, no blood and guts, beautiful dog, could see he was a male, some kind of hound dog, big...at first I thought maybe he is alive, but it was clear he wasn't when I looked closer.....I just broke down......I could hardly focus on driving I was crying so hard....called the city when I got home...got a "message" machine.....sigh....

My question is when you see or know about horrible, horrible things, how do you "get over it" ?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

First I cry, then I lie to myself

rainbowbridge.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

All dogs go to heaven....

edit on 24-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Make your vote count!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by PurpleChiten

That was very funny...good job....it's to hard to call who is the funniest so far....you all have run great campaigns.

So, my question today is rather sad...based on something that actually happened today. Left here this morning to run errands, good mood, beautiful day...lol...thinking about pink spaceships....

Took a side street a saw a dead dog in the street, he didn't look crushed, no blood and guts, beautiful dog, could see he was a male, some kind of hound dog, big...at first I thought maybe he is alive, but it was clear he wasn't when I looked closer.....I just broke down......I could hardly focus on driving I was crying so hard....called the city when I got home...got a "message" machine.....sigh....

My question is when you see or know about horrible, horrible things, how do you "get over it" ?

You don't, they say it's easy to "get over it" but it never is.......... What has been seen cannot be unseen. Time I guess..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I dunno. In my case, I grit my teeth and drive on. Over time, other "stuff", good and bad, files it into it's proper place, but I don't "get over it".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

In a great mood,and I want to share !!!!!!

TRUTH,in any other language,is still that..........

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
We've had our second mod warning.

While this "experiment" has been enjoyable, I'd like to know that we can carry this "election" to fruition without being "closed down" by management. I believe we can do this, without repeatedly violating the T&Cs.

My suggestion is to have all candidates that are actively participating to list their party and to affirm their desire to continue in a respectable and dignified manner. (Well, at least to be respectable.
)

After a short time, beezzer should be able to compile a list of serious candidates. I do however, use the term "serious" loosely.

We've vested our time and efforts into this campaign, so let's set an example for the rest of ATS, OK?

I'll start:

The Anarchists for Gaia Party.
Candidate: Druid42.

Continue.....

edit on 6/25/12 by Druid42 because: fixed bbcode

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join