It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I mean seriously beezz

Calm down. Jeez

One minutes you're calm, cool and collected the next thing I know you flipped out and started turning people in.

You went from a sad fuzzy bunny to the Gestapo in one fell swoop....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Someone took my lunch from the ATS breakroom fridge.

It was a turkey sandwich.

With horseradish and mayo.

I'm a little upset right now.

OOPS!...

Thought it was a gift!
edit on 21-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to officially announce the "Apocalypse Now" party.

I will be the Party's Candidate.
Our platform for this election cycle is "All green things must die"

And we have a Campaign Song.

So, If you are tired of being consistently disappointed by:
Nibiru, Nuclear Holocaust, Total Economic Collapse, SHTF, Elenin, Alien Invasion, Book of Revelations, Reptilians, Zombie Attack.

Then the Apocalypse Now party is for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Originally posted by beezzer

Someone took my lunch from the ATS breakroom fridge.

It was a turkey sandwich.

With horseradish and mayo.

I'm a little upset right now.

OOPS!...

Thought it was a gift!
edit on 21-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

The punishment will be swift and severe. But I'll let the Regent decide your fate, after the election.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Current list

Monster Raving Lunatic Party
boymonkey74

The Malum Canis party
Advantage

Independent Party
moosevernel

The Truth Party
gimme_some_truth

Libertarian-Farmer-Labor-Conservative party
FractalChaos13242017

Banana Republic Party
cenpuppie

Abducted platform
HomerinNC

The Smear Campaign Party
IpsissimusMagus

Goldman $ach$ Party
RealSpoke

Radical Centrist Party
DJW001

LIBERTARIAN PARTY OF COMMON SENSE
Sinny

Grain of Salt Party
twohawks

*open*
Taupin Desciple

Anarchists of Gaia Party
Druid42

*open*
Wide-Eyes

Stark Party
OrphenFire

Meritocracy party
TheCelestialHuman

ATS People's Party
daaskapital

Independent
lIIuminatus

Clean Living Party
Partygirl

Curmudgeon Party
nenothtu

Paid Shills and Disinformation Agents Party
Furbs

The Smylee Birthday Ninja Party
PurpleChiten
smyleegrl

Blitzen Party
subject x

No Nonsense Party
Dembow

The Undeclared Party
Blaine91555
The Booze Party
boncho

The 50 Shades Of Debate Party
Just Chris

The ATS Clueless Girls Party
vkey08

Schizoid Party
Nosred

The Apocalypse Now Party
watchitburn
edit on 21-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Subscribed to the first debate thread, but alas, I find myself @work currently and am rather busy. I'm also confined to a smartphone at the moment.

My replies will appear later in the day.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by beezzer

Subscribed to the first debate thread, but alas, I find myself @work currently and am rather busy. I'm also confined to a smartphone at the moment.

My replies will appear later in the day.

No worries. This is a long-term debate, it'll be open when you have time.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
*** Commercial Break ***

Now, THAT is what he's talking about...

~SonoftheSun for Truth_2012

*Back to the regular programming...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh Geez..Beez...lol...that was fun to say...

What a bizzare start to your debate thread....it was like some kind of "surreal" horror flick....sawing your head in half at the dinner table, Really? Very disturbing......

Very happy to see that things got back on track, lol....parties that start out "wierd" are always the most fun...

Hang in there bunny.......this is an absolutly facinating "experiment" of human nature, power, ideas, "right and wrong"...lol...and more "stuff" I just can't articulate at the moment...will check back later...look forward to reading the canidates responses to your very thoughtful questions...have been some great one's so far...the "old guy" rocked it as expected...but I gotta give a "shout out" to the Party girl, and the Aussie dude, they held thier own, and have enjoyed reading thier responses.

If I may, would like to ask a "riddle" question to the canidates.....feel free to completely ignore...lol.....

If you were abandoned in a dark, cold shack, and only had..one match.....Which would you light first?
-a candle
-a kerosine lamp
-a gas stove

edit on 21-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Gas stove, from it you could light the candle and then the Kerosene lamp
Next...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That was my first thought too...but actually that is the wrong answer...it is a "riddle"....and hey I'm the first one to think of the "big picture" rather then the obvious...

You rocked the debate...Great Job.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

If I may, would like to ask a "riddle" question to the canidates.....feel free to completely ignore...lol.....

If you were abandoned in a dark, cold shack, and only had..one match.....Which would you light first?
-a candle
-a kerosine lamp
-a gas stove

The match. I would light the match first. how else could I light any of the others?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ding, Ding, Ding.....lol...that is 3 for 3....you must light the match first in order to light anything else.....but I totally thought the stove at first too....tricky friggin riddles always stump me...and yes, ok, I cheat and look up the answers...lol....

Great Job on your debate....my favorite so far...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I haven't been here long enough to run for anything, but I'd really like for a Regent or whatever else they want to call it to help people who are new, guide them how to find interesting forums and show them the ropes. It would be very helpful as this is a really big site and there are a lot of people who only want to argue and provoke people instead of discussing things.

I like the people who are humorous and have fun when it's appropriate, but I don't like the ones who attack tiny details and want nothing more than a fight.

Some of the questions I would ask the Regent are:

What is the average education level here and what effect does that have on things?

Is there equal representation of men and women?

What is the average age range?

I guess I like to know who the audience is in order to present my opinion and beliefs in the most constructive way.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Good afternoon fellow members of the ATS Community.

Vote: The 50 Shades Of Debate Party
edit on 21-6-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Great Job on your debate....my favorite so far...

Thank you. I did carry it a little too long, though. We all have room for improvement, and that's one of the things I can work on at a personal level.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartbreakerb
I haven't been here long enough to run for anything, but I'd really like for a Regent or whatever else they want to call it to help people who are new, guide them how to find interesting forums and show them the ropes. It would be very helpful as this is a really big site and there are a lot of people who only want to argue and provoke people instead of discussing things.

I like the people who are humorous and have fun when it's appropriate, but I don't like the ones who attack tiny details and want nothing more than a fight.

What is the average education level here and what effect does that have on things?

I guess I like to know who the audience is in order to present my opinion and beliefs in the most constructive way.

First off, you don't need a Regent to help you. Most everyone will, just ask. There's even an adoption thread floating around here somewhere.

On ATS we're all pretty darned smart. Some graduated from Heartbreak Ridge, others from universities.

Men and women?
Ideas and thoughts and opinions don't have a gender.

Average age? Older than the norm, I would think.

Any questions you still have, just ask.

beez
edit on 21-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'd like to take this moment to draw everybody's attention to this obvious pathetic attempt at dis-information!

ATS Curmudgeon party does not condone the killings of Kittehs, The kitten kicking incidents have all been blown WAY out of proportions as was amply explained to Judge Judy! Also, before the conspiracy minded start in on us Her being a Curmudgeon party affiliate was merely a coincident when she ruled in our favor.

The ATS Clueless Girls Party are not only Clueless but also Bra-less apparently!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartbreakerb

Sometimes what you perceive as picking small details is in fact pointing out to some that they are way off base, and not dealing with reputable sites... or people...

Working on my PhD for about 12 years now LOL still haven't finished...

Aside from the few women bashing threads lately which are predominantly men, I think there's a pretty equal representation, most topic aren't gender biased either way...

Women don't give their age..... i will give a hint I've seen 4 decades pass...

Always good but don't obsess on it, sometimes you may never really figure out what the "real" person is like unless you ask direct questions.. Most of us are pretty open minded and therefore have varying opinions that may differ from time to time..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Er... we're getting complaints here at Campaign Headquarters,
Doreen authorised it while I was on my lunch break.
The guys said they will be out tomorrow to take it down.
Sorry Neno.

Boy In A Dress -Campaign Manager (Great legs too)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join