It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

What do we want Buttons..When do we want them...NOW!

Buttons? I got your buttons, right here:

edit on 2012/6/19 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Lol everyone is taking my Al Qaeda , thread to seriously lol ,i knew i should have put more detail into it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
For those still unfamiliar with my platform and both the complexity and simplicity of it...

Upon the convergence of all the alternate universes immediately following the election that I win (...used a time machine, saw it happen, blah blah blah), Everyone will have the right to make their own choices on all matters public and private.

Up until that time we were hindered by those who ....well, weren't smart enough to make decent choices. Thanks to the convergence and the awakened consciousness (this IS ATS afterall ya know), all people were given....errrr will be given the ability and intelligence to make the best choice for them as individuals.

Frankly, it's a no-fail campaign and I can't possibly lose... not that I will because I've already seen me win.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
My party is for the people, no matter who they are and where they are from

One major problem of ATS is the constant discrimination of each other. People bash each other over race, religion, tradition and culture. our ATS People's Party will attempt to stop this from happening further

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Just went over and read it.Funny.
You need to put a "This is for the Election for Regent of ATS" at the top of all your posts.
You're gonna cop a hammering otherwise.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

One major problem of ATS is the constant discrimination of each other. People bash each other over race, religion, tradition and culture. our ATS People's Party will attempt to stop this from happening further

Only the PEOPLE??? what exactly do you have against chitens anyway??

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Oh, hey, no hard feelings. There is always a place for a special kind of Chiten, and that is the ATS People's Party

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

You need to put a "This is for the Election for Regent of ATS" at the top of all your posts.

ya i was debating that , but maybe i want the hammering
tactics

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Oh, hey, no hard feelings. There is always a place for a special kind of Chiten, and that is the ATS People's Party

OK....as long as you're not being foul about it and discriminating...against fowls....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Buttons? I got your buttons, right here:

And the Party Flag, too:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Truly revolting campaign flag.

Well done

I docked you a point for not knowing what a vagina was, but you get it back now.

edit on 19/6/2012 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

OK....as long as you're not being foul about it and discriminating...against fowls....

Of course not!

link   

Now theres a good point to relay on Daas.

With all the division of country/race/religion/sex that goes on in ATS each day, what will you do to combat the division problem for people (and of course Chitens
) alike.

I mean we are an international community here, as it should be out there. What is your stance on this and what is it that you can bring to the table in the spirit of unity?

An open question to all candidates I might add..

link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

ya i was debating that , but maybe i want the hammering
tactics

Ah, going for the "downtrodden victim" vote, i see.... an often misrepresented demographic!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Truly revolting campaign flag.

Well done

"The peasants are revolting!"

Curmudgeons support revolution - and we're pretty revolting in our own right!

I docked you a point for not knowing what a vagina was, but you get it back now.

THE POINT, you mean... I get THE POINT back!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

With all the division of country/race/religion/sex that goes on in ATS each day, what will you do to combat the division problem for people (and of course Chitens
) alike.

I mean we are an international community here, as it should be out there. What is your stance on this and what is it that you can bring to the table in the spirit of unity?

An open question to all candidates I might add..

Curmudgeons want friends. In fact, we desperately NEED friends! However, we sit, and watch, and wait for signs of disagreeability. As soon as we see those signs, we determine that person or people have no interest in friendship, and we bring all the firepower we can muster to bear on them.

We're Curmudgeons - that's what we DO!

Unfriendly people need to know to always use our walk ways - NEVER cut across the Astroturf. IF, however, an unfriendly DOES cut across the Astroturf, he should be mindful of "clicking" noises. If he hears a "click", he should NOT run. In fact, he should not move at all until the bomb disposal squad arrives. If he attempts to run, he will learn an entirely new definition of "division"... briefly...

We don't like divisions, but if a division occurs which can be leveraged to provide entertainment for us, so be it!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
) alike.

Knowing that ATS is an international society with members all over the world, it is important for all of us that we maintain and respect each other's beliefs, history, tradition and culture. I believe that the ATS People's Party will be solid enough to produce these positive qualities.

Ways in which our party will halt the ever increasing discrimination consist of numerous points:

1 - Us as a party will promote the core ideologies of equality on ATS.

2 - Us, as a party will attempt to educate the ATS masses on specific qualities expected of them (through threads, and possibly other means).

3 - The ATS People's Party will work hand in hand with moderators to push the point that divisiveness is not favoured, and discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.

The above list is only a prototype and will be changed and altered accordingly to member proposals (as long as the party can come to a conclusive decision). While attempting to stop discrimination may result in increased restrictions, this is not the aim of the ATS People's Party. It is also important for people to maintain individuality, as it allows the boards to flourish with interesting content.

As was said above, this is only a prototype list and it will be refined as time progresses.

It is important to keep our cultural identity, even on ATS. The ATS People's Party is aware that Above Top Secret is an International society, and as such, being an individual as well as respecting each other and our respective countries are huge points.

As Regent, our party can converse with moderators and the owners of ATS to perhaps introduce region specific boards. This may be a stretch of an idea at first, but there are already forums for the United States and the Middle East. I don't think it would hurt to introduce further region specific forums such as Oceania, Asia and Europe. Introducing these threads will produce a "home" feeling to the participants in which they can discuss region specific problems.

I will update these ideas as time goes on.

Thank you for asking an excellent question

edit on 19-6-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
well, i guess i am out of the race now , the MODS just removed my thread

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
well, i guess i am out of the race now , the MODS just removed my thread

I think it was not about your party so much as it was about the misinterpretation.

I would anticipate that if you altered the name just a wee bit, there might not be any confusion, though that is entirely up to you.
edit on 19-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join