It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
To all concerned about the voting time and process.

No date has been chosen, yet. (I actually didn't know if this would be popular) But a month from now, say third saturday in July, would be appropriate, given the time.

As for HOW it'll be conducted? ATS has agreed to run a "poll" of such, providing each candidates name. This would allow anaonymous voting and near immediate results, 24-48 hours.

I also want to take this time to say THANK YOU to moderator, Intrepid. He was my initial contact for this idea and advocate for it.

So if you get the time, send him a thanks.

beez
edit on 19-6-2012 by beezzer because: I spelled saturday wrong

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

There was a typo and the flyer has to be re printed.

Originally posted by nenothtu and fixed up (edited) by the Raving Lunatic Party

OK - I fell over asleep after working all night, and get up 6 hours later to an explosion! I'm still scrambling and catching up, but feel it behooves me to point out that Slayer69 Whateva69 has come up with a great campaign slogan for The Curmudgeon Party Monster Raving Lunatic Party
boymonkey74 - "Whatever doesn't kill me... had better start running!" What do we want Buttons..When do we want them...NOW.

And that's exactly what mu slogan will be!

What do we want Buttons..When do we want them...NOW!

This edit was also approved by The Smear Campaign Party : IpsissimusMagus

love and harmony
Whateva

Are you Romney's campaign manager against Paul in the real world? They seem to have done an "edit" along those lines in reference to the delegates....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by beezzer

if you'd like me to chair it

I think you are the perfect wabbit to host such an event. This weekend is good, hopefully GST will be back and updated on all our foolishness by then. I am -5 GMT, FYI, so feel free to coordinate.

I'd be honoured to chair it. I'll flesh out the details in a day or so.

I will be open to any suggestions.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez...off the top of your ears....is there a Doom and Gloom Party established as of yet. If not, we need a self destructive, gloomy, chicken little candidate to step forward. They could run under the slogan of "the sky is falling, the sky is falling". Only then will the full gamut of ATS be represented.

Des

edit on 19-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez,if you need my help with anything,just let me know.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I second that notion. Any help, just ask

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Didn't ATS used to do polls on what members think about certain topics? Why don't they set up a poll to vote on the members? That way, it can keep track of every vote and for which party. I'd prefer it to go through that way...

What do others think?

This is of course the heads allow it

I second that. I believe we can trust the Amigos to keep Diebold away from the process - at gunpoint, if necessary!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by beezzer

Beez...off the top of your ears....is there a Doom and Gloom Party established as of yet. If not, we need a self destructive, gloomy, chicken little candidate to step forward. Only then will the full gamut of ATS be represented.

Des

No doom and gloom, but doesn't PurpleChiten qualify for the "chicken little" aspect?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

reply to post by sonnny1

Thanks! Will call on you, most probably!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I dint do it, it wasnt me, you can't prove it.

*looks to the Goldman $ach$ Party : RealSpoke, to hide behind

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by nenothtu

Be careful where you tread here gentlemen

The right for women to be both annoying and have beards could swing votes away from you....

I'd have to go with DAAS on this one, beards suck. Shaving around them is even moreso though

Women have every right to be annoying - the Curmudgeon party recognizes the right of ALL people to be annoying. It's part of being a curmudgeon! Being annoying, that is...

My beard gets annoying after a week, STAYS annoying for another month or so, and then goes unnoticed thereafter - but I don't waste time shaving around it. Shaving negates the entire point of even HAVING a beard, according to The Book of Curmudgeon!

Women have every right to grow as much of a beard as they can muster - and I have every right to lock my door and nail a couple of 2X4's across it if I see one of those bearded women heading my way!

It's all about the freedom to choose, baby!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I also want to take this time to say THANK YOU to moderator, Intrepid. He was my initial contact for this idea and advocate for it.

Thanks, Intrepid!

Btw, don't you think all the mods are reading this? You should be proud, Beezzer! You have gotten ATS to organize and build platforms on a simple idea. Without help from the mods. Kudos!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Women have every right to grow as much of a beard as they can muster - and I have every right to lock my door and nail a couple of 2X4's across it if I see one of those bearded women heading my way!

It's all about the freedom to choose, baby!

Nice response my friend. You get a point from me for that one

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No Beez...when it comes to PurpleChiten...that's little chicken, not chicken little....

Des

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
lol now things are going to heat up
cant wait for members to make conspiracy related threads about this thread haha awsome-ness

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. I see I am wanted for some debates and I want you all to know, I will do my best to be available for them. Beezzer, if you want, go ahead and set them up. I am confident in my knowledge of my opponents platforms.

As you all know, I had a family member get into a serious car accident. They WILL be okay, but are going to be in the hospital for some time to come. I have to spread myself fairly thin, understandably, between my family here at home and my friends here on ATS.

But I will do my best to be here as much as possible.

I have posted my platform for all to see and I welcome each and everyone of you to have a look at it. I will be posting the majority of my updates, thoughts, stances, opinions and more, in that thread, for the sake of keeping it all together in one, easy to find place.

Click here for the truth!

I also invite you to read the interview I was granted by our fellow member, OpinionatedB

Interview Part 1
Interview Part 2

I am still here folks, the truth always comes through! And at the end of the day, the will of the people will prevail!

Truth_2012 Campaign Theme Song.Vote Truth_2012!

edit on 19-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks, Intrepid!

Btw, don't you think all the mods are reading this?

My personal observation on MODS reading this....more monitors will be drenched by spewed liquids than we can imagine....

Des

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I am O.B. Waters, your (official unofficial) ATS News Political Correspondent for all matters concerning the upcoming ATS Regent Elections. I am currently making my rounds doing exclusive one on one interviews with the Politicians of ATS Virtual World who have entered the race for ATS Regent, and this is the (official unofficial) thread where all such interviews will be posted, as they come in. Please stay tuned to this channel (Thread) for all such ATS Election News.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I beg everyone to have some measure of patience as my job of being a fair and balanced journalist is time consuming, but I will be getting to each and every candidate is as short amount of time as possible!

best of luck to all candidates! And thank you Beezer for allowing me the opportunity to be the official unoffical ATS News Political Correspondent!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Beez...off the top of your ears....is there a Doom and Gloom Party established as of yet. If not, we need a self destructive, gloomy, chicken little candidate to step forward. Only then will the full gamut of ATS be represented.

Des

No doom and gloom, but doesn't PurpleChiten qualify for the "chicken little" aspect?

nah, I'm too sexy for that!

I did think the sky was fallin once, but it was just rain.....

HEY, I can sing that song from HeeHaw though!! Gloooooom, despaiiiirrrrrr and agoooneeeyyyy on me....whoooooaaaaaa .... deeeep darrrrk depreesssiioonnn excessive missssereeyyyyyy whooooaaaaa, if it weren't fer bad luckkk I'd have no luckkkkk at allllllll.... gloooooom despairrrrr and agonnneeeyyy on meeeeeeee....

of course I'm frum the Smylee Birthday Party and we just don't get into all that negativity

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No Beez...when it comes to PurpleChiten...that's little chicken, not chicken little....

Des

no no no no no....it's little SEXY chiten, you left out the most important part!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join