It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks!.... but we're never asked what our age, gender, college level or any of that is... I wonder how they get their numbers...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
I would like to put myself forward as an indipendant =)

Althought i agree with the mrl party concreting the atlantic i cannot support free raincoats for ducks....

I'm throwing in the racist card early... it's their waddle am i right or is it the webbed feet that makes you cringe.

What do we want Buttons..When do we want them...NOW
Whateva

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by JBA2848

Are those real stats or just made up? Where did you find them?
....they're a little disappointing

As a self appointed member in good standing of the Independent Observer's Cartel, and also a 61 year member of the Vag-word Brigade.

I can tell you with complete impunity...those stats were pulled out of a deep dark hole.....

Back to popcorn and brownies....

Des

edit on 18-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by moosevernel
I would like to put myself forward as an indipendant =)

Althought i agree with the mrl party concreting the atlantic i cannot support free raincoats for ducks....

I'm throwing in the racist card early... it's their waddle am i right or is it the webbed feet that makes you cringe.

What do we want Buttons..When do we want them...NOW
Whateva

It's quite clear they aren't nearly as adorable as chitenz are, yet, since they are still members of the bird family, I extend my wings to them in brotherhood

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by JBA2848

Are those real stats or just made up? Where did you find them?
....they're a little disappointing

As a member in good standing of the Independent Observer's Cartel, and also a 61 year member of the Vag-word Brigade.

I can tell you with complete impunity...those stats were pulled out of a deep dark hole.....

Back to popcorn and brownies....

Des

Thank you!! are you in need of any refills? ...not pandering mind you, I just feel it's important to keep the independent observers happy as they are a valuable part of our community.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You do realise boymonkey74 wants women to grow beards don't you?

He wants women with beards!

The MRLP is your party for equal rights for women, we will release a gas that makes you the woman grow beards just like us men

I think he should be disqualified for the mere mention of it

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by Whateva69

You do realise boymonkey74 wants women to grow beards don't you?

He wants women with beards!

The MRLP is your party for equal rights for women, we will release a gas that makes you the woman grow beards just like us men

I think he should be disqualified for the mere mention of it

I dunno, it's kinda nice that he's thinkin of the post-menopause clique, they need lovin too

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
*****SPOILER ALERT*******

I did the time jump thing and gave all the details here... it's actually been...errr gonna be an interesting election season!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Sorry Chiten! I gott call you on that duck ^ up there, its pretty darn cute

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Sorry Chiten! I gott call you on that duck ^ up there, its pretty darn cute

Of course it is, it's in the same family I am! Just not as cute as me!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

O.k. I wish to join the Libertarian Party of Common Sense. One question can we nominate ourselves or do we have to have others nominate us. I would like to be considered.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

That's my party,

Your in! As long as we share similar views, more posts on what has already been said on the party can be found on my profile

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The internet footprint I guess leaves a real deep dark hole.

It all comes down to they took your cookies. If you have a Facebook account a Twitter account your email account can all show data in your cookies that the government and corporations love to look through to find out who you are. They find the cookies from these accounts and find all kinds of data about you. They know what sites you've been to and which ones you like the most. Auto logins are also cookies so if you delet your browser history if you don't delet autologin your cookies are still there for them to steal.

Finding and Archiving the Internet Footprint
Simson Garfinkel† and David Cox
Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, CA, USA
February 10, 2009
simson.net...

Ever wonder why Facebook nages you in your emails to sign in again because something has changed on a friends page? They want a update of all your info from your cookies. And they update the Facebook cookies for others to look at when they steal your cookies.
edit on 18-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

The internet footprint I guess leaves a real deep dark hole.

It all comes down to they took your cookies. If you have a Facebook account a Twitter account your email account can all show data in your cookies that the government and corporations love to look through to find out who you are. They find the cookies from these accounts and find all kinds of data about you. They know what sites you've been to and which ones you like the most. Auto logins are also cookies so if you delet your browser history if you don't delet autologin your cookies are still there for them to steal.

Finding and Archiving the Internet Footprint
Simson Garfinkel† and David Cox
Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, CA, USA
February 10, 2009
simson.net...

seeeeee, that's why I end up making you secretary of defense later on!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Lock up the cookie monsters.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As fun as this thread is, I am afraid it is meaningless.

My bosses have already informed me of my impending victory and will be sending me my acceptance speech. I don't need to control the voting, only the voting machines.

Message brought to you by the "Paid Shills and Disinformation Agents" Party

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
As fun as this thread is, I am afraid it is meaningless.

My bosses have already informed me of my impending victory and will be sending me my acceptance speech. I don't need to control the voting, only the voting machines.

Message brought to you by the "Paid Shills and Disinformation Agents" Party

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about you trying that since it was so early in the election (from my time jump)... don't worry, it doesn't pan out for ya and you won't have to give a speech

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OK - I fell over asleep after working all night, and get up 6 hours later to an explosion! I'm still scrambling and catching up, but feel it behooves me to point out that Slayer69 has come up with a great campaign slogan for The Curmudgeon Party - "Whatever doesn't kill me... had better start running!".

And that's exactly what mu slogan will be!

Whatever doesn't kill me... had better start running!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I would like to throw myself into the ring. I have many opinions, some likeable and some not. I propose that I add my 3 yrs stint here on ATS and you can decide for yourselves.

There is no running away from your platform when it can easily be searched......
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have decided to run on what I can be called out for, all questions answered. There is nothing that can be said, asked, or answered that cannot easily be searched. (BTW this is how is should be in "real" elections")

Thank you, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'd challenge you to review this thread. After, I would appreciate your opinion.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join