The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thanks for your support.

Also, is is interesting to know that you will be doing "press releases" to keep other members updated. That is an honorable task, and should be helpful to keep things up to date.

I am working on the rest of my platform right now, as it is, and will be posting a link up shortly.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Tempting - but perhaps a bit to similar to the Curmudgeon Party - 'm not sure.

Would I be silenced for saying "vagina" in debate?

I don't think you would, but you might be if you bring in West Vagina, since there's a big rivalry between the two states

::pretty sure I speeelled that rite an stuff::

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I look forward to reading it!

Also, I will be messaging all parties shortly for exclusive one on one interviews. Be prepared!
edit on 18-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Please be specific so I may address the issue properly. You keep speaking in generalities and concerns from other websites. You are also forgetting that each nominee can speak for themselves and does not need your mother hen attitude trying to protect them from the big bad wolf.

Which of my posts do you consider to be libel? If there is more than one please address them individually so that I can respond to specific issues. I think it obvious that whatever "logic" and "common sense" you claim to have. Is actually based on false assumptions and fear mongering from your negative experience somewhere else.

ETA:

The website that generates the articles uses the POTUS as it's default name. If it's not libel for them to use Obama as the default name. It certainly isn't libel for me to use it here with fictitious ATS screen names.

Please show me where you believe the laws that cover libel apply to screen names of members of a conspiracy websites such as ATS. I don't care if you or anyone else posts some blog using the same screen name. If there is no copyright or patent filed that protects that screen name. Then they remain anonymous and there is no possibility of libel.

Please do your due diligence when making such false claims and accusations. You have no idea what you're talking about. To put an end to your concerns and fears. I would like to direct your attention to the disclaimer located at the bottom of each article that was posted.

Source

ALL CONTENT COPYRIGHT © 2012 NOOB.CO.IN. THIS WEBPAGE IS A PRANK, NOT A REAL NEWS SITE. CREATE YOUR OWN AT NOOB.CO.IN. THE WEBMASTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENT SUBMITTED BY THIRD PARTIES
edit on 6/18/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Currently my Investigators are on assignments regarding other private matters. My team of reporters have also taken a day off to be with their loved ones.

I would therefore like to take this opportunity to release my campaigns new theme song.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My campaign theme song.... as well as party platform!!

I'm second-generation of course....
edit on 18-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My opinions on GMO foods

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des for the warm welcome. I'll PM you with my bank details for that offshore account.

Welcome aboard Glencairn and LadySkadi

Des....should I get us some T-shirts for identification purposes...

Definitely! Can I request that mine be pink? I've found that it is a good color on me and highlights my blue eyes.

Oh dear - I hope there's not a dress code on the peanut gallery independent observer's bench. It's winter here and I require my blanky and fluffy slippers.

Oh and in deference to PurpleChiten I hereby fall off the no-carb wagon and put down the chicken. Bring on the extra salted, butter popcorn and brownies.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des for the warm welcome. I'll PM you with my bank details for that offshore account.

Welcome aboard Glencairn and LadySkadi

Des....should I get us some T-shirts for identification purposes...

Definitely! Can I request that mine be pink? I've found that it is a good color on me and highlights my blue eyes.

Oh dear - I hope there's not a dress code on the peanut gallery independent observer's bench. It's winter here and I require my blanky and fluffy slippers.

Oh and in deference to PurpleChiten I hereby fall off the no-carb wagon and put down the chicken. Bring on the extra salted, butter popcorn and brownies.

AWESOME!! Just for that, I'll send you a down comforter to keep you warm!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Has ATS suspended its no internet gang formation listed on the T&C? To do this election thread?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Does it help the regents to know who they will represent?

18-24 Relative to the general internet population, 18-24 year olds are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high 25-34 The audience for abovetopsecret.com among 25-34 year olds is similar to the general internet population.

Confidence: high 35-44 The audience for abovetopsecret.com among 35-44 year olds is similar to the general internet population.

Confidence: high 45-54 The audience for abovetopsecret.com among 45-54 year olds is similar to the general internet population.

Confidence: high 55-64 The audience for abovetopsecret.com among 55-64 year olds is similar to the general internet population.

Confidence: high 65+ The audience for abovetopsecret.com among people over 65 years old is similar to the general internet population.

Confidence: high Education

No College Relative to the general internet population, people who did not go to college are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high Some College Relative to the general internet population, people some college education are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high College The audience for abovetopsecret.com among people who went to college is similar to the general internet population.

Confidence: high Graduate School Relative to the general internet population, people who went to graduate school are under-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high Gender

Male Relative to the general internet population, Males are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high Female Relative to the general internet population, Females are under-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high Has Children

Yes Relative to the general internet population, people with children are under-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high No Relative to the general internet population, people without children are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high Browsing Location

home Relative to the general internet population, people browsing from home are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high school Relative to the general internet population, people browsing from school are over-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high work Relative to the general internet population, people browsing from work are under-represented at abovetopsecret.com.

Confidence: high

Advanced Demographics for abovetopsecret.com
Audience breakdown by income, ethnicity, age, education, gender, children and browsing location.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Has ATS suspended its no internet gang formation listed on the T&C? To do this election thread?

My internet gang symbol is going to be ctrl-alt-del!!! gonna wipe em alllll out!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Its not an internet gang!

Its a bunch of ATSers, bored of waiting for the disaster or conspiracy to happen, so were playing make belief election games!
Dur!

Lol

Also a good time to discuss political strategies!
some people would just make really. Really. Bad. Leaders.

And they don't even realise it! :| haha tis ammusing to see and partake in!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Country
Percent of Visitors
United States
41.1%
United Kingdom
9.6%
Singapore
6.5%
Canada
6.2%
Australia
4.3%
India
2.7%
France
2.4%
China
1.8%
Pakistan
1.5%
South Africa
1.5%
Philippines
1.3%
Japan
1.3%
Spain
1.3%
Denmark
1.2%
Sweden
1.2%
New Zealand
1.2%
Finland
1.2%
Netherlands
1.0%
Germany
0.9%
Venezuela
0.8%
Norway
0.6%
Greece
0.6%
Brazil
0.6%
Italy
0.6%

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

so you're sayin that the majority of members are male high school dropouts in their mid-20-early 30's who live in their parents basement and have no children??

It's Dungeons and Dragons of the 21st Century?

.... no wonder I don't fit in too well....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by LDragonFire

Its not an internet gang!

Its a bunch of ATSers, bored of waiting for the disaster or conspiracy to happen, so were playing make belief election games!
Dur!

Lol

Also a good time to discuss political strategies!
some people would just make really. Really. Bad. Leaders.

And they don't even realise it! :| haha tis ammusing to see and partake in!

Just wondering, so I thought I would ask.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Are those real stats or just made up? Where did you find them?
....they're a little disappointing

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, it took a while, but I've finished hammering out the nails in my planks. (thanks to DMJ for the analogy.)

Here's the position of The Anarchists for Gaia Party in this election.

Feel free to ask questions, if you will.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Alexa
www.alexa.com...#

The stats are not to scary. 18-24 some college or no college is high. Females are low and no kids seems high.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
My third manifesto piece is Buttons not zips.

What do we want? Buttons!!! when do we want them? Now!!!

Vote mad vote for the MRLP

(Iam going to enjoy this
:lol

Well boymonkey74 has my vote.

Buttons not Zips.
We need to get back to basics and a self-sufficient way of life.
A zipper breaks you can’t mend it, ok a safety pin stuck in at odd angle will hold the zip closed for a short period of time, but it’s not a long term fix.

With the basic skill of sewing anyone can make a button stay strong and last the thread of time. its a skill that can be passed along through the generations.
My personal favourites are the pink ones that look like little bunnies.

I vote boymonkey74 for his campaign on buttons not zips.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 18/6/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join