Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

You are the most whinney ass politician I've ever met. Hence the idenity, politician. Welcome home!!

Thank you

I intend to carry on the tradition.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

This is for a position (highly ceremonial) of Member's Advocate. So be repared to be nice.

Oh.

I see.

I don't do "nice".

Reconsidering....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

There goes the incogneto celebrity demographic. MacKenzie, come out for our side: I was the guy in dark glasses at that funky bookstore in Studio City.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

First election of any ATS Regent. Restore it's glory to what, now?

This the first open public election for ATS Regent. But the position has always existed since it's inception.

The position was informally appointed by the Great Creator themself. Until TPTB took over by use of secret rituals and conjuring demons to oversee the puppet Regent.

You're boring now. Funny left after your first post....which I did star, BTW. Should have stopped there.

I am not here to entertain you. You are free to ignore my posts. BTW, your avatar is hilarious

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by Cuhail

First election of any ATS Regent. Restore it's glory to what, now?

This the first open public election for ATS Regent. But the position has always existed since it's inception.

The position was informally appointed by the Great Creator themself. Until TPTB took over by use of secret rituals and conjuring demons to oversee the puppet Regent.

You're boring now. Funny left after your first post....which I did star, BTW. Should have stopped there.

I am not here to entertain you. You are free to ignore my posts. BTW, your avatar is hilarious

I'm glad you're not here to entertain me. I'd demand a refund.
I am free, indeed, to ignore your posts...yours would be the first. I've never hit the ignore button.
My Avatar is a picture of a person. (Truly, the cutting edge of comedy) What, exactly makes it hilarious, I don't know. That's all in your head.

I think that the ATS Regent should be someone whose known ATS for more than 3 months as a member.

I think the ATS Regent needs to be someone who can post ideas and thoughts on a scale higher than a High School Freshman.

I think the ATS Regent has to keep a finger in reality as well as Conspiracy. There are more than conspiracies talked about here.
G_S_T IS the guy who can represent the core belief of ATS-Deny Ignorance.

Members, Admins and Staff all have a compatriot in Gimme_Some_Truth.

My endorsement is sincere.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

May I just say thank you? That was a wonderful and touching endorsement and I truly appreciate you going out of your way to offer and show your support for me.

Ladies and Gentleman, I stand here with the most experience out of all the candidates. Again, I was a moderator here for ATS, a member of the ATS presscorp, a writer, and was a proud commentator on ATS live during my tenure as a moderator ( And I have always been thankful that I was granted the invite time again to take part in that show). I have been a member for 4 and a half years and will be here until the day I die.

I know the ins and outs of this wonderful community and I will use my experience and knowledge in a positive way, as always, as a member and hopefully, as the first ATS Regent.

I have so much respect for ATS and the community as a whole and I feel that shines through in each and every one of my posts on this thread and through out ATS.

I am thankful for this chance to run for ATS Regent and should I be the one chosen by the members to become ATS Regent, I want you all to know, I will treat that title with complete respect.

As always, I am here for ATS and it's member and I thank you for hearing me out, considering where I stand on the issues and hopefully, for considering me on Election day.

Peace and love
edit on 17-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I think the ATS Regent has to keep a finger in reality as well as Conspiracy.

I am not interested in where you or any potential Regent puts there finger.

Please refrain from trying to compete with me by use of your petty insults.

Unless you would like to run along side me as my Secretary of Defensiveness or my Overlord of Sensitivity

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

My vote would go to Gimme some Truth as well.

And well played to you, good sir!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah, yeah we get it.

You're an ego maniac who thinks he's God's gift to ATS. You're an expert at shameless self promotion with absolutely zero humility or sense of humor.

You like to repeatedly dictate your views and impose your opinions on others. You delegate your responsibility to incompetent underlings. And you defer your obligations and duties to avoid taking any real accountability.

I could easily post all of my great accomplishments and list my many qualities that make me a better candidate than the others. But I have more respect for this election process and personal dignity than that.

ETA:

I knew of John Lennon and you sir, are no John Lennon
edit on 6/17/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you to you as well. I truly appreciate your support. I am bringing, honesty, civility, integrity, experience, and so much more to the table.

I do and will continue taking this seriously. Being an advocate of the members of ATS is something I have always strived to be and I believe I would make a wonderful advocate. I believe an advocate for the people of ATS should be honest, civil and have the experience working with owner, admin, mod and member alike. This is what I have.

I will let my experience, my words and my stance on the issues, continue to speak for themselves and at the end of the day, the will of the people will prevail.

Thank you again, friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I could easily post all of my great accomplishments and list my many qualities that make me a better candidate than the others. But I have more respect for this election process and personal dignity than that.

You have respect for this election process? I can't wait for you to start showing it. Creating fake news articles, lying, being, for the most part, unwilling to answer questions from the people, not really abiding by the rules laid out by the author of this thread?

Personally, I don't think you will find many people calling what you are doing, respectful.

If my being honest, civil, and experienced, makes me an ego-maniac in your eyes, than so be it. I am not worried about what ever bogus accusation or name you care to throw at me.

I will simply let my record, experience, stance on the issues and my integrity speak for itself. You... Just keep doing what ever it is that you think you are doing....

At the end of the day, the will of the people will prevail.

Peace and love.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am no John Lennon.Which is why I am campaigning as myself.... and have been from the start...

I am myself, campaigning as myself, using my personal words, my personal stances on the issues.... Nothing more nothing less.

The truth and the will of the people will prevail.

Peace and love.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I do and will continue taking this seriously. Being an advocate of the members of ATS is something I have always strived to be and I believe I would make a wonderful advocate.

Well as it appears that you have called out your pet guard dogs upon me. I will temporarily refrain from posting in this thread for the rest of this evening.

To allow the other nominees a chance to voice their opinions. And to allow any "serious" conversation of the issues to develop. We will see how that goes.

Good luck to you.

I will close by saying,

Vote for me. Because those other guys suck.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As I initially stated, none have thus far taken this idea quite seriously, and would rather adhere to troll like tactics and ad hominem assaults in attempt to mask their own contradictions and flaws. Deny ignorance, but be mindful of your own. The idea's I presented seem like a platform in it's self, so I may very well advocate them, as should all.
I would like to nominate my self as an independent, for now.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If I didn't hate politics...

I would most probably form an "A.T.S. Party" platform.

"A Troll's Sanctum Party".

Think any dot in the sky is an alien mothership...vote for them !

Think the latest whistleblower intro is really an ex FBI CIA Area 51 insider revealing his stuff on this forum before he kicks the bucket...vote for them !

Think the Galactic Federation of Light is IT...vote for them !

Think Irak had WMDs...vote for them !

Think 9-11 is a cover up made with holographic planes that were implanted in your head via HAARP...vote for them !

Think crop circles are brain twisters from aliens flown in from Zeta Ridiculus...vote for them !

Think the Georgia Guidestones are modern day Moise's tablets...yes? YES?...vote for them !

Think that picture you've seen of an alien (no, not Alf) is legit...vote for them !

But since I hate politics but have enjoyed this thread...

I.will.only.say...

VOTE FOR...

GIMME_SOME_TRUTH !

Hey, I've always been a fan of John...but this' got nothing to do with it !

~SonoftheSun for G_S_T_2012 !

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I am no John Lennon.Which is why I am campaigning as myself.... and have been from the start...

I am myself, campaigning as myself, using my personal words, my personal stances on the issues.... Nothing more nothing less.

The truth and the will of the people will prevail.

Peace and love.

You have my vote GST

Your last words speak for itself
Peace and Love is the key to the futur to be a real good leader
compare to the real politicians of today who have nothing of that to offer

regent will probably be a hard job compare to when you were a simple mod lol
this is no joke now

Good luck my friend and im sure you will take seriously your new responsabilities

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well as it appears that you have called out your pet guard dogs upon me. I will temporarily refrain from posting in this thread for the rest of this evening.

I've done no such thing. I have no pets and for you to refer to the members as pets...Simply for stating who they endorse? Is that more of this "respect"you claim to show?

Everyone here is free to endorse who ever they wish. I encourage everyone to vote for who they feel is the best person for the job, based on where they stand on the issues. This is not a popularity contest and it is not meant to be.

Everybody, do not make your vote simply based on who you like more or who you consider the most popular. Cast all friendship aside and vote on the issues as we all should.

People posted an endorsement of me on their own. I never asked anyone for a single endorsement. I have thanked those who have supported me, that's it.

But you just keep laughing. Keep making a mockery of this election. Keep insulting the voters. Keep lying and posting false accusations against your opponents. Keep doing what you are doing...

It's not hurting me...

I will keep up my honesty, civility, integrity,accuracy and honor, as I have sense the day I joined this website. I will continue to let my record, my experience and my stance on the issues speak for themselves...

I continue to welcome any and all questions from my fellow members and will continue to answer them honestly.

Good night to you.

Ladies and gentleman, I firmly believe that an advocate for the members of ATS should be honest and in it for the people...Not as a joke.

The will of the people will prevail.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
am an anarchist dont believe in or need any governments or leaders ...

on that note off to get my morning coffee ...

Perhaps you'd be interested in supporting the Anarchists for Gaia Party. We have a broad platform that just makes sense to people.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Members, Admins and Staff all have a compatriot in Gimme_Some_Truth.

My endorsement is sincere.

Cuhail

Second the endorsement.

Read through the hilarious,and some sincere posts,and I agree wholeheartedly.

Now someone,quick,buy my vote..........

(I kid)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join