It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO is a giant mushroom.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Everyone is excited and focused on the mushroom. All the while the other anomoly is actually an ancient alien spacecraft crash site that we will never investigate because it does not look like a star wars spaceship on sonar lol.

Everyone knows the ET bodies are in the second crash site

Here's a clearer image of the large oval shaped whatever they found:

Interesting site to be sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
some interesting-looking details on the '2nd anomaly';

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Thats why they went to the media in Switzerland...home of the impartial.

Sweden you mean.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree, a mushroom bigger than a jumbo jet is a story in itself. What if its a truffle? Imagine the French navy descending on the area with submersibles manned by chefs......

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel

Everyone is excited and focused on the mushroom. All the while the other anomoly is actually an ancient alien spacecraft crash site that we will never investigate because it does not look like a star wars spaceship on sonar lol.

Yes, but where is that "mushroom" in proximity to this?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Yes, I realize that. Which means the whole organism cannot dig there to be just a fruit showing on the surface and part of it from the body would have shown. Either way, with this shape, do you see a mushroom there? Cause I don't.

It could be a rock and the whole noise could be to profit and get some attention and fame.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i would be surprised if its not a rock.......

you guys would be disappointed.... because your hopes are up that its not just a rock....

the divers would be disappointed discovering that all that hype, and its just a rock....

so maybe they will lead you all on,, mysterious underwater fire places,, and gigantic mushrooms,,, so with those two ideas implanted,,, it may not be a ufo spaceship, but its still :"something".....

week later..... now we know for sure it was just rocks..... let down a little more lightly then if it were....

millennium falcon!!! Millennium Falcon!!! give us money,,, give us attention................. rocks
edit on 17-6-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IIILoserIII

Thats why they went to the media in Switzerland...home of the impartial.

Sweden you mean.

Right thanks!! :-)
To me the rock formations look like a ruin of a standing stone circle, considering the object is circular and 200 ft across only about 13 ft high I would think it was built on top of it when there was dry land.

The object looks like a big rock but an unusual one like the one worshiped in Australia.

I don't think the mushroom shape as a description is accurate because that makes you picture other then a puffball type sroom and more an umbrella shape.

I think they were actually referring to the smoothness and consistency of the round shape.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
imho... the Divers of the operation X team are intentionally using discriptive language to keep interest in the story going trong

they used the term 'egg shaped' to describe a hole in the approximate center of the dome shaped object
a reasonable person would say it was ~Oval~ shaped instead

as far as resembling a Mushroom instead of saying it was dome shaped is another intentional lead-on discription
maybe a beach umbrella was not a proper analog, but Mushroom definitely implies something quite different

i see desert pictures of wind eroded rocks balancing atop a smaller rock or pier, but i never thought of that formation as a Mushroom atop a 'stem'/'stalk'

those rocks scattered on the top of the circular object with curved under edges ..".that look like fireplaces" is a real stretch IF that picture #3 is what the divers were speaking of...just a general circle or ring of rocks/boulders scattered about is all i see

where is all that black 'soot' i see no dark interiors of carved out recesses in anything resembling a fireplace
or anything resembling stacking flagstones into a firepit or using blocks of stone to build a oven of sorts

these explorers are treasure hunters & not scientists... their descriptions are quite flowery & poetic..which makes a false impression in our individual minds....

Intentional fantasy mental pictures are being built in the public's mind, imho

reminds me of that Face on Mars 'City' that had all sorts of proofs & explainations to 'prove' it was built by sentient beings....the mind 'sees' things that are not really there in a lot of legends & myths
edit on 17-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was thinking if currents amd whirlpools underwater could make those pebbles rotate and land on the sea bed in a circle, thus a natural circle of pebbles and not 'campfire' I do not see anything that resembles city ruins. They need to bring some clear pictures of the whole object for once.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I think they were actually referring to the smoothness and consistency of the round shape.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Agreed. On the official facebook-group somone posted this picture which I found rather nice,
even though I don't think it portraits the anomaly 100%.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a fosilized ufo

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe the secret to insterstellar travel is building your space ships out of Sandstone? Could be...ok maybe not.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Yes, but where is that "mushroom" in proximity to this?

As I understand it, the first pic is a partial of the 'mushroom' shape in sandstone. The lower picture is at the top of the 'mushroom' and you are looking down a hole, or better still, a crater.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes. That is also where they will find "balloon boy". Remember him?
Balloon Boy Video

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It looks a lot like a big pile of concrete to me in the latest pictures. I wonder if there was maybe some project that was started but abandoned, like to build some sort of deep sea platform or station in that area of some sort and this is all that's left? Maybe someone just dumped a bunch of underwater setting concrete overboard for some reason, maybe it was cheaper than dealing with bringing it back home and paying a bunch of guys to unload it again?

Or! Maybe it's a cap for something that someone wanted to bury, like maybe a stray nuke or nuke boat core that was too hard to salvage or some reason. So they figured, let's just pile it over with a bunch of wet-setting concrete and hopefully nobody ever finds it in the future.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Pshhh, it's a camouflaged spaceship.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
the diver's homepage, for easy contact on their twitter or facebook etc
www.oceanexplorer.se...

hope these divers dont "disappear"

they have made a small movie with artist drawings from before they went back to the mysterious disc

edit on 17-6-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
It looks a lot like a big pile of concrete to me in the latest pictures. I wonder if there was maybe some project that was started but abandoned, like to build some sort of deep sea platform or station in that area of some sort and this is all that's left? Maybe someone just dumped a bunch of underwater setting concrete overboard for some reason, maybe it was cheaper than dealing with bringing it back home and paying a bunch of guys to unload it again?

Or! Maybe it's a cap for something that someone wanted to bury, like maybe a stray nuke or nuke boat core that was too hard to salvage or some reason. So they figured, let's just pile it over with a bunch of wet-setting concrete and hopefully nobody ever finds it in the future.

From Dennis:

"There are no high levels of radioactive materials."

No nukes here apparently...also rules out nuclear powered crafts man-made or otherwise imho.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
imho... the Divers of the operation X team are intentionally using discriptive language to keep interest in the story going trong

they used the term 'egg shaped' to describe a hole in the approximate center of the dome shaped object
a reasonable person would say it was ~Oval~ shaped instead

as far as resembling a Mushroom instead of saying it was dome shaped is another intentional lead-on discription
maybe a beach umbrella was not a proper analog, but Mushroom definitely implies something quite different

i see desert pictures of wind eroded rocks balancing atop a smaller rock or pier, but i never thought of that formation as a Mushroom atop a 'stem'/'stalk'

those rocks scattered on the top of the circular object with curved under edges ..".that look like fireplaces" is a real stretch IF that picture #3 is what the divers were speaking of...just a general circle or ring of rocks/boulders scattered about is all i see

where is all that black 'soot' i see no dark interiors of carved out recesses in anything resembling a fireplace
or anything resembling stacking flagstones into a firepit or using blocks of stone to build a oven of sorts

these explorers are treasure hunters & not scientists... their descriptions are quite flowery & poetic..which makes a false impression in our individual minds....

Intentional fantasy mental pictures are being built in the public's mind, imho

reminds me of that Face on Mars 'City' that had all sorts of proofs & explainations to 'prove' it was built by sentient beings....the mind 'sees' things that are not really there in a lot of legends & myths
edit on 17-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Agree with all you said except the Mars bit as I still think it is an unnatural area and objects.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join