It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the WEEKEND!!..... ARRRRRRRRRGGGG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Shew, being off for the summer, I sometimes neglect watching the progression of the days. It's Saturday and you know what that means!... It means alllllll the teenie-boppers and alllll the "weekend warriors" and alllllll the argumentative bunch gets online and comes here to start fights.
Just into my second month, I keep neglecting that personalities have to change completely on the weekend. They bait you, they stalk you, they do all the horrible things that we're supposed to avoid...
I'm going to try to not be baited into their little arguments this weekend, which may result in just not logging on. It's the weekends that do it, that's when they all come out of the woodwork. I've figured out at least this much in the five weeks I've been posting. ...after 5 weekends of fighting and arguing and getting frustrated with them... guess I'm a "slow learner" in that aspect!!!

Think I'll just sign off the threads I'm on with "Oh, forgot, it's the weekend, I'll be back on Monday when the drama is over" or something

ok, end rant

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, it's not fair. I get to again....Work the weekend....I am always working the dang weekends.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Me too, I hate my job! I need a new one.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Me too. I never close. Tues thru Sat and on-call the rest of the time...wait! Its the WEEKEND?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I'm always closing. Like I'm the cleaning lady or something..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
People complaining about jobs? Hahgaha be thankful you have a job.

EDIT: I am sorry for being a jerk.
edit on 16-6-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Actually, I was complaining about the influx of trolls on the weekend... and it changed to folks who have to work on the weekend... which is fine, it's in the rant forum so rant away!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Well, it is the weekend, and we are trolling.

We're staying within topic.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I havent been looking forward to the weekends lately. In fact, Ive been dreading them.
We're remodeling the kitchen and its driving me crazy. I will NEVER let my husband talk me into doing this with him again. From now on a contractor is hired.. or its divorce. You see, its a century old historic home.. with century old horsehair plaster and century old freaking oddities and problems. Im adding another bank of cabinets and counter space... never knew how damned difficult it could be! I need valium...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Believe me dear. Im gratefful for sure...just tired as h---....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I am blessed to be working both my jobs....but Ive got my hole dug...and someday Im gonna climb in, pull the dirt over my head...and hold my breath forever.

And my wife will dance on my grave...and my dog will pee on my headstone...thats IF she buys me a headstone!

Wait, what? Its the weekend??? (Sigh)

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Yep, you and me both.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Well? Snap out of your funk madam! There be work to do!

Kidding aside...take care of yourself and little one(s) n family...go slow...breathe once in awhile...

Life is shorter than Danny Devito...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Well, it is the weekend, and we are trolling.

We're staying within topic.

It's all good!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I am so disgusted with this summer cold I caught that I'm probably grumpier than my norm. So, bring it on you weekend brats!

Ugh, I feel like I was kicked in the chest. My lungs feel like stretched out balloons. Oops! Smoke break, gotta run!

edit on 6/16/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I am so disgusted with this summer cold I caught that I'm probably grumpier than my norm. So, bring it on you weekend brats!

Ugh, I feel like I was kicked in the chest. My lungs feel like stretched out balloons. Oops! Smoke break, gotta run!

edit on 6/16/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

LOL, were you reading my mind???

...wit, sarcasm, reality... what more can we ask for!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wonder if we could just strategically place a few select threads with "hot topics" to keep the "trolls" busy ... that would keep the rest of the site clear and free for us to go on discussing things and them out of our hair...
This could work....

new topics

top topics

join