It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben i know you must now feel really silly proclaiming i took them and such but
Chin up mate, all is still ok, just remember to wait and think before you post saying stuff
like that which makes you look silly .

ladies first

Okay my lady *whistle noise* taxi! for ben! hey since i am a gentlemen
i will open the door for you.Aren't i just the gentleman

edit on 22-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"There has been a tendency in recent years to recognize the possibility that the UFO phenomenon represents an unknown agent of our own earth’s environment and as such the term alien can now often be found referring to entities where the meaning is ‘alien to the human race’ (BUT NOT NECESSARILY ALIEN TO THE EARTH)."

Hey ben listen up mate take a look at this if you saw it in the sky you would shout
UFO would you not www.myfoxdc.com...

Back when you was a wee boy-back in the seventies, early eighties,What you saw
Could of been a stealth fighter as they have flashing multicoloured lights too

Hey benjamin got something for you which might explain your sighting read on son.
Ever heard of sprites ? if not read on and enjoy the ride..

Natural Explanation Found for UFOs The appearance of a "sprite" (about 30 miles high by 30 miles wide), flashing above a distant thunderstorm. The "sprite" is about 175-250 miles away from the camera. CREDIT: ILAN Science Team Mysterious UFO sightings may go hand in hand with a puzzling natural phenomenon known as sprites — flashes high in the atmosphere triggered by thunderstorms. The dancing lights have appeared above most thunderstorms throughout history, but researchers did not start studying them until one accidentally recorded a sighting on camera in 1989. "Lightning from the thunderstorm excites the electric field above, producing a flash of light called a sprite," said Colin Price, a geophysicist at Tel Aviv University in Israel. "We now understand that only a specific type of lightning is the trigger that initiates sprites aloft." Researchers have detected the flashes between 35 and 80 miles (56-129 km) from the ground, far above the 7 to 10 miles (11-16 km) where usual lightning occurs. Sprites can take the form of fast-paced balls of electricity, although previous footage has suggested streaks or tendrils. The cause or function of the flashes remains murky, but Price suggested that they could explain some of the UFO reports which have cropped up over the years. That might provide some solace for UFO enthusiasts disappointed by human-caused hoaxes in the past. Both jetliner pilots and astronauts have previously reported sightings of sprites, along with a different but equally mysterious phenomenon known as blue jets. Price and his colleagues have focused on "winter sprites" which appear only in the northern hemisphere's winter months. Their remote-controlled roof-mounted cameras can spot thunderstorms producing sprites far out over the Mediterranean Sea. Triangulation techniques have also allowed the researchers to calculate the dimensions of the sprites.

edit on 22-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Hey Denver hope my "lady first" comment didnt upset you lol
it wasnt negatif jk mean to disrespect .. far from that.
i do like joking a lot ... .you seem to be the same

like to be silly sometimes
which is not bad .. i think

its good joking .. way better then insults

I though you were joking for the picture with no link no source
which looked made by paint
they quite look the most awfull ufo pictures i have ever seen

I guess you went to my profile to call me Benjamin lol
yup thats my name .. father give it to me 30 yrs ago

is your real name Denver ? like the city ?

The sprite UFO looks awesome
but it is far from what i have saw that day
the best interpretation i could make of it is a Disco ball flashing color everywhere
but the color were vivid and were appearing like in random places
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Not ufos natural phenomena ben what you are seeing
also could be plasma, orgone energy:

Bions and Biogenesis To better understand the flow and functions of this bio-energy, Willheilm Reich sought to observe the simplest life forms: microscopic protozoans. He made a startling discovery while preparing a grass infusion ( soaking dry grass in water) which he was told by a biologist would produce the protozoans. Curious to see the actual formation of a protozoa, Reich microscopically observed the swelling grass daily as it underwent decomposition. He saw small, round, blue-glowing vesicles form along the grass edges. It was these small vesicles, which he later called bions, that broke free, regrouped into clumps, formed outer membranes, and eventually swam off as amoebas and paramecium. Further, he found that sterilizing the preparations only accelerated the biogenesis, the creation of living organisms from matter.

Use google and look up sites instead of charlatan ones .
I have given you a starting point now go forth and prosper good luck ben...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Not ufos natural phenomena ben what you are seeing
also could be plasma, orgone energy:

Bions and Biogenesis To better understand the flow and functions of this bio-energy, Willheilm Reich sought to observe the simplest life forms: microscopic protozoans. He made a startling discovery while preparing a grass infusion ( soaking dry grass in water) which he was told by a biologist would produce the protozoans. Curious to see the actual formation of a protozoa, Reich microscopically observed the swelling grass daily as it underwent decomposition. He saw small, round, blue-glowing vesicles form along the grass edges. It was these small vesicles, which he later called bions, that broke free, regrouped into clumps, formed outer membranes, and eventually swam off as amoebas and paramecium. Further, he found that sterilizing the preparations only accelerated the biogenesis, the creation of living organisms from matter.

Use google and look up sites instead of charlatan ones .
I have given you a starting point now go forth and prosper good luck ben...

Many UFOs are strange natural phenomenons

its in the same category

This is obviously not a alien saucer

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Been to that doctors yet about your grain of rice on your backside?..
- uncle bens- it could also be natural phenomena going on what do you think son?
edit on 23-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

the best interpretation i could make of it is a Disco ball flashing color everywhere

But Sprites are only one of a number of recently discovered natural phenomena, you have blue jets, elves, ice pillars, and I am sure of many more that are unknown to me.

As I stated in earlier posts..........aircraft use lights so that they are visible in the sky..........I find it hard to believe that any "alien" craft would light itself up like a Christmas tree.........even us humans have learnt about Stealth.
So If you did see something lit up like a "disco ball".........chances are it was either natural phenomena or an out of control aircraft/ space junk/satellite or hoax..........but highly unlikely to be ET calling!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

If aliens are as advanced as one would believe, they would have access to our internet, and know how much they can get away with.

now that's logic and Occam's razor in one!

edit on 24-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Not sure if you guys have seen these videos, but I find them to be pretty dang interesting. It might change your minds on crop circles. It's a good video for those of you that say.. "so why don't the crop circles ever tell us anything that we don't already know"?...

video.google.com.au...
video.google.com.au...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Fun fact about the "contact"....

Why they used crop circle IF the message has been sent using RADIO
I would expect to receive a message using the same method.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What exactly are they trying to say?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Crop circles are complete BS. Things kids believe in, like Santa.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though....

Although I am convinced that they are an invention of man, I certainly would hesitate in saying they are BS.
In order to make a statement like that, there has to be a proof that exposes exactly what they are, and how they are manufactured, which there is not.

Some are way outside of the capabilities demonstrated by the known hoaxers, and those who say publicly that they were responsible for them.

I think extreme high-tech is involved, but it has to be exposed to be able to say that they are BS, then again, BS might not apply, since indeed, they do exist.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Some are way outside of the capabilities demonstrated by the known hoaxers, and those who say publicly that they were responsible for them.

I think extreme high-tech is involved, but it has to be exposed to be able to say that they are BS, then again, BS might not apply, since indeed, they do exist.

Ok which ones are Alien made and outside our ability to make...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Answer, none. But some of those are quite funny!
second laugh

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Speaking for england there are no alien made crop circles ive stayed in 70% of englands countryside
Working as a caretaker... And met the hoaxers,......... laughs last

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

There's a big fallacy in your argument............. in what capacity can you judge what is "way outside the capabilities by known hoaxers"???

There is a guy who makes fantastically detailed micro sculptures that fit on pin heads.... that can only be seen properly under a microscope........ ( I came across it watching the news......I am sure you can Google him)
If you came across one of these micro sculptures and marvelled at its intricate detail I'm sure many would claim that it wouldn't be possible for anyone to make by hand........and yet he does it everyday.

You can NEVER underestimate what is achievable by humans........in comparison to these micro sculpture.......... even the most complex crop circles seem like child's play!

edit on 29-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%. I believe this is real evidence of alien contact. Recently, I have been listening to some of the podcasts at thehighersidechats.com where lecturers and investigators on UFO’s and other related subjects, discuss with the host some of their alternative theories. The latest podcast has been with Pat Chouinard, a researcher on ancient civilizations, and he has some theories that blew my mind, but again, I found these ideas and theories to be very plausible. Listening to these podcasts and reading some of the opinions and thoughts there, has really forced me to open up my mind to a whole new way of thinking, one that has all but shattered so many of the beliefs and ideas I was brought up with. Check it out.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It's funny how far some will go to dismiss what you saw as natural phenomena when what you've seen is unmistakeable, how do you mistake a metallic disc about 100 feet off the ground just above the trees hovering silently while emitting various lights for orgone gas or upper atmosphere sprites?

btw it is pretty clear from the research available that 90% of crop circles, primarily those in the UK are man-made but even if there is 10% that are unexplained and impossible then that is enough of a clue to start paying attention to the skys.
edit on 29-6-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpacarlson
I agree with you 100%. I believe this is real evidence of alien contact..

But then again it didn't take much for you to believe that the Moon Landing was a hoax did it?

Originally posted by cpacarlson
I remember watching the news breaking footage of Neil Armstrong taking "the first steps on the moon". Really? The footage was taken by someone standing a short distance from the lunar lander. My question has always been, WHO THE # WAS SHHOTING THIS FOOTAGE? Your claims are right, sir!

Your question may have always been......who shot the footage.......pity you never opened your ears to hear the simple answer!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
But the fact that they can only be seen clearly from the air makes them a useless media for communication, at least for communication with people that live on the ground.

Maybe they are trying to communicate with birds.

Your own people made vast detailed drawings only visible to the sky,

Are you trying to deny the possibility that maybe someone saw those drawings and is simply replying?

Like I mentioned before, any visitor to this area is bombarded with all kinds of signals and data showing how volatile your species can be,

Perhaps it was decided that the best course of action would be to reply in kind.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join