It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Do not call people from the past 'scammers', those who have been drawing things on cave walls and such, writings in most cases were representing something that have experienced. There was no capitalism back then, and the world was far from money making with stories back then!

You could still scam people for attention doesn't have to be money, besides it could of been to do
with power, visions mean power i.e shamans witch doctors etc. fuc*ing voodo mon!

You kinda didn't think about that one did you my son?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Why would the aliens not make the complicated ones from day one? I guess their 1000 years of advance tech needed to be 1030 years of advance tech to do the good stuff...

I would hazard a guess that the genuinely mysterious crop circles, with the node deformations and trace radiation, are fairly mundane, basic circles

As others have pointed out, it would be quite irrational for any alien visitors to communicate via shapes in vegetation

I have a sneaking suspicion that genuine crop circles are simply landing sites and the deformations are due to complex force fields eminating from the craft as it lands and subsequently takes off

Tall crops would provide fairly good cover in order to land and survey the area on foot

I may stand corrected though if other members can reference crop circles which are proven to have the mysterious deformations and which are clearly not just landing sites..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Do not call people from the past 'scammers', those who have been drawing things on cave walls and such, writings in most cases were representing something that have experienced. There was no capitalism back then, and the world was far from money making with stories back then!

Now some of these are used today such as crop circles to make money as mentioned above,.

They were highly superstitious and many may of claimed that they had visions omens
pretty makes you very important gee look at all the village women you would have as you
were so important.No money needed just crumpet and power ..Better give me what i wants
otherwise i shall visit a curse upon thee.Job done sheeple cave in shaman gets what he
wants the end, its called scamming son....

P.s don't let the fire and brimstone hit you without your hats on the way out.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Ben81

Dear ben... how old were you when you saw this ufo?.
Describe what your mate saw for me?

it was 15-20 yrs ago now im 30
apx 2 yrs before highschool

Well my mate saw the exact same thing then me
he was also wondering what the hell was that thing
next day i tried to speak about it with him .. but he didnt want to talk about it
and we didnt talk about it from there .. but me i was still questionning with excitment
of what could be the thing i saw yesterday night

just for you .. my second sighting never talked before
i saw another kind of ufos 2 months ago in South Carolina Myrtle Beach
4 tiny white dots very high in the sky moving quite far from each other at the same speed
forming a very long vertical line
by the time it was flashing back .. it already made a big jump into the sky
must have flash at least 4-5 time in the sky before it was out of my view
and i was on the beach .. i had all the sky for me.. it is a miracle i saw them to notice a patern
the white flash didnt look like a plane .. it was flashing but very slow
(flash .. dark ..........................................................flash dark...........................................................
they were 4 doing the same thing following each other on a very long line

i found this sighting quite odd
this second sighting is the first time i talk about it on ATS
because 4 white dots flashing in the sky is not that much exciting
but for me .. when i saw them .. i couldnt tell what they were

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I think it may be some sort of secret society, or Illuminati trillionare machinary to convince the public that there is some sort of higher power out there higher than god, or to trick our minds in to believing there is no god. I'm not preaching lol believe me i'am no saint, but the bible does warn us of a false doctrine, or some type of manipulation to watch out for.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey ben have you seen this one? www.burlingtonnews.net...
They look well strange don't you think?

edit on 22-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Now some of these are used today such as crop circles to make money as mentioned above,.

No, we are not calling them scammers.... They made art for whatever reason...

What WE do is interpret their art as what we want it to be. A scammer is one who would look at an ancient object that kind of looks like a plane, but more like a bird and claim that it is proof that aliens were among us...oh then writes books on it based purely on conjecture with nothing of substance...ever, then lives a good life living their lie.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Or scam the tribe into thinking he has the forsight visions and everyone must obey
him either being a shaman witch doctor for power position.
We see this throughout history especially with them popes lol..

I personally am calling them scammers or at least delusional people
superstitious nuts..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey ben you got a post here waiting for you with a link to some pics..
what do you think about them?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Yes the art side of it was imagination of things.

I remember drawing ufos as a child before i even heard of them, however
It was my imagination coming in to play i also drew stick men with halos like the paintings
before i knew about angels aliens or what they looked like.

No aliens just my doodling from my imagination .
So i am with you on this one as it makes sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantumfluctuation

Why would the aliens not make the complicated ones from day one? I guess their 1000 years of advance tech needed to be 1030 years of advance tech to do the good stuff...

I would hazard a guess that the genuinely mysterious crop circles, with the node deformations and trace radiation, are fairly mundane, basic circles

As others have pointed out, it would be quite irrational for any alien visitors to communicate via shapes in vegetation

I have a sneaking suspicion that genuine crop circles are simply landing sites and the deformations are due to complex force fields eminating from the craft as it lands and subsequently takes off

Tall crops would provide fairly good cover in order to land and survey the area on foot

I may stand corrected though if other members can reference crop circles which are proven to have the mysterious deformations and which are clearly not just landing sites..

I think you have a good point here in if there was any real crop circles they would be simple impressions of their craft with zero intent to communicate that way, and all this complicated crop art is purely man made art.

Now this goes into why? Why would they need to hide in crops when they are invisible most of the time anyways to everything we got? What purpose would aliens have to land in an isolated location when they have 1000 or millions of years of technology? "On foot" is just not an option for them.

Also this suggests that they are not already on the planet all over the place, but only in the air and space. So for me to envision the scenario that suggests this type of landing is practical would be one where they are all only flying around and every once in awhile they decide to land and take samples or whatever. I think that would be a ridiculous scenario since if they were here then they would have been well embedded with us for a very long time now with zero need to land in a secluded isolated spot, that BTW, gives them away anyways with huge impressions that they were there.

I think of a funny scenario where aliens, all sneaky like, land and do their mission, and then when they quietly life off and fly away, giving each other high fives, one of them looks in the rear view mirror and sees a big crop circle and does the forehead slap.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I think you have a good point here in if there was any real crop circles they would be simple impressions of their craft with zero intent to communicate that way, and all this complicated crop art is purely man made art.

Now this goes into why? Why would they need to hide in crops when they are invisible most of the time anyways to everything we got? What purpose would aliens have to land in an isolated location when they have 1000 or millions of years of technology? "On foot" is just not an option for them.

Also this suggests that they are not already on the planet all over the place, but only in the air and space. So for me to envision the need for this type of landing would be they all are flying around and every once in awhile they decide to land and take samples or whatever. For me that would be a ridiculous scenario for if they were here then they would be well embedded with us for a very long time now, and have zero need to land in a secluded isolated spot that, BTW, gives them away anyways with huge impression that they were there.

I agree it seems we dont give them pesky aliens enough credit we make them inferior
yet some discuss how they can mind control this teleport that then when it comes to crop
circles they forget their rants about the tech they have etc

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Or scam the tribe into thinking he has the forsight visions and everyone must obey

superstitious nuts..

I was thinking more in line that we look at a human form painted on a cave wall and it has a thin line circled around its head and someone suggests it is a space helmet...

Or the same as in a figurine where it is wearing a head dress and someone says oh that is a space suit... We are the ones that associate all this stuff with aliens, not the ones who made the stuff.

That is something people need to think about when you read or watch someone talk about what an item represents.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

superstitious nuts..

I was thinking more in line that we look at a human form painted on a cave wall and it has a thin line circled around its head and someone suggests it is a space helmet...

Or the same as in a figurine where it is wearing a head dress and someone says oh that is a space suit... We are the ones that associate all this stuff with aliens, not the ones who made the stuff.

That is something people need to think about when you read or watch someone talk about what an item represents.
Yes like i said, i drew what could now be interpretated as a ufo and what would look like a
spaceman when i was young before i knew about them therefore i think the same thing goes
on in modern day society regarding cave paintings etc. people see what they want to see.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Hey ben have you seen this one? www.burlingtonnews.net...
They look well strange don't you think?

You must so be laughing right now

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY ?

Ok lets be funny
What did i just saw from your link again ? .. they are far from UFOs
more like UWGAFOs .. Unexplained Who Gives A F*** Objects

think i had to much coffee this morning

edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What do you think they are then ben

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

What do you think they are then ben

I seriously think they are UWGAFOs

cant think of anything else

do you have a link with more info on them so i see if they are LEGIT

did you made them with Paint ? .. this is my most serious though on it so far

hope you are satisfied

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben they are real pictures.. i just want your opinion on them

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Ladies first

they are your pictures after all
i could easly make them with paint myself
thats why im doubfull .. you have obviously noticed that

Dont try to trick me saying OMG they are UFOs from the fourth dimension
when they are just spit bubbles from your camera

This is your best attempt at CGI ?
dont worry i have seen worst

edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

Ladies first

they are your pictures after all

No they are not

Dont try to trick me saying OMG they are UFOs from the fourth dimension when they are just spit bubbles from your camera

Not my pics ben lol.

This is your best attempt at CGI

Not my pics ben lol.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Not my pics ben. they come from your fringe side of things my boy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join