It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

It is or was good buisness for the farmers, and local trade as people would flock to the inns
For drinks food lodging etc.Some farmer even managed to sell a tractor to some americans
lol. Ohh i had plenty of a drink with many a local around englands countryside on my
travels looking after buildings as caretaker security.They made a killing out of alot of gullible
people .local shops sold all there stock in a day, pubs drank dry, inns full to the seams.

"Good for business" is not an uncommon reason for people of certain locations or towns to keep certain myths alive,
Roswell and Loch Ness to name just 2 places that have benefited greatly.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Just like to say i like your avatar secondly people wasted millions on loch ness..
Your right, it keeps alo't of trade coming in,buisnesses boom when tourists arrive.
This crop circle thing ,is just another ploy to prank and gain tourists and it worked.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

When I think about it, what is 50 years to a alien? There is no way if all this was true that we would have the advancement we see in these phenomena. The only conclusion is that these phenomena are fueled only by own collective imaginations and human ingenuity.

Yes I agree , the way I see things is that anything that has had the hand of man on it can usually be dated.
If I were to look at a photograph of say my town from 30 years ago I would be able to date it reasonably accurately by the cloths, hairstyles,cars and even possibly the buildings.........but If I were to look at a 30 year old photograph of nature then I'd have a hard time dating the picture apart from clues give off by the picture/paper quality etc.

So If I look at a 50 year old photo and something looks dated.......like those "Flying saucers".........then I will lean heavily that it is made by man.............. an alien craft thousands of years ahead of our technology shouldn't look dated........and yet in the photo it certainly does look dated........so it's highly unlikely to be ET.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Hey Den sup mate

you wanted to know my sighting .. you have it detailed
you didnt reply any thoughs yet on the details i have given you
im curious to know what you have to say

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ancient mans imagination with cave paintings in turn medievil painting in turn modern mans
imagination.What we see is the ufo people not understanding that the paintings took off from
doodling on walls then into medievil art then into present day..
And that is that! but they cannot grasp it.

Do you agree bud ?
It seems the logical explanation for things.
edit on 21-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just like to say i like your avatar secondly people wasted millions on loch ness..
Your right, it keeps alo't of trade coming in,buisnesses boom when tourists arrive.
This crop circle thing ,is just another ploy to prank and gain tourists and it worked.

Thanks Denver!

The business aspect shouldn't be underestimated, and it makes you wonder just how many "sightings" of UFOs,aliens, Big Foot,Cubrachabra, Nessie have been deliberately fabricated with the business benefits being the main driver of such reports.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Also what charlatans gained at that time i.e writing books mmmm.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Hey Den sup mate

maybe you had a phychadelic experience is there something you are not
telling us perhaps?.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have met many a farmer who admit to making crop circles, and allowing people to go in
the field to do there stuff .My job is security looking after public bars mansions farm houses
etc i know my stuff .I met the wiltshire guys who were responsible for the crop circles..

It is or was good buisness for the farmers, and local trade as people would flock to the inns
For drinks food lodging etc.Some farmer even managed to sell a tractor to some americans
lol. Ohh i had plenty of a drink with many a local around englands countryside on my
travels looking after buildings as caretaker security.They made a killing out of alot of gullible
people .local shops sold all there stock in a day, pubs drank dry, inns full to the seams.

I love crop art, it is not only really cool but shows us all how we humans think and work...aliens, chem trails, crop art etc all follow the same liner path of how societies' collective imagination works. It has really been fun watching it all evolve and how people truly believe in these events as alien even with truth, reason and physical facts are staring them in the face to the contrary...hehe

edit on 21-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Yes I agree , the way I see things is that anything that has had the hand of man on it can usually be dated.
If I were to look at a photograph of say my town from 30 years ago I would be able to date it reasonably accurately by the cloths, hairstyles,cars and even possibly the buildings.........but If I were to look at a 30 year old photograph of nature then I'd have a hard time dating the picture apart from clues give off by the picture/paper quality etc.

So If I look at a 50 year old photo and something looks dated.......like those "Flying saucers".........then I will lean heavily that it is made by man.............. an alien craft thousands of years ahead of our technology shouldn't look dated........and yet in the photo it certainly does look dated........so it's highly unlikely to be ET.

Its like they come out with new alien Buicks every year....hehe

One of my main points in all this is summed up in your first sentence.

anything that has had the hand of man on it
When we look at aliens EVERYTHING has had the hand of man on it. We really havn't had anything that is/was actually alien as proof for the last 6000 years of modern man. For me I think one day we really need something alien to call it alien...don't you?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Its like they come out with new alien Buicks every year....hehe

One of my main points in all this is summed up in your first sentence.

anything that has had the hand of man on it
When we look at aliens EVERYTHING has had the hand of man on it. We really havn't had anything that is/was actually alien as proof for the last 6000 years of modern man. For me I think one day we really need something alien to call it alien...don't you?

...and what is it, after perusing (and determining) 6000 years of modern mans record, that would convince you personally of 'alien' creation?

akushla

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
...and what is it, after perusing (and determining) 6000 years of modern mans record, that would convince you personally of 'alien' creation?

akushla

I believe that in the vast reaches of the universe there are aliens, just not here...

When you say alien creation do you mean they created us? If that is what you mean I see it as basically religion and aliens for many replaced "god", but once again the stories are the same whether you use god or aliens...we humans can be rather boring with our stories...hehe.

So in 6000 years we have stories, cave paintings art etc (Interpreted by us since it looks like something we seen in a movie...), 6000 years later we have stories, pictures (Interpreted by us since it looks like something we seen in a movie...). Have I missed anything?

Since we are related to EVERYTHING living on earth, even grass, in DNA I would say it is a safe bet that we are from earth...just saying...as to alien DNA mixed with us to give us that speical "thing" that my friend is a great match to saying that god gave us a soul... Yesterday it was God and a soul, today its aliens and alien DNA, but alien DNA and/or a soul are both lacking in evidence of anykind.

As to proof...something alien, like in a real alien or how about real alien tech that is 1000s/millions/billions of years ahead of our tech....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

akushla

I believe that in the vast reaches of the universe there are aliens, just not here...

When you say alien creation do you mean they created us? If that is what you mean I see it as basically religion and aliens for many replaced "god", but once again the stories are the same whether you use god or aliens...we humans can be rather boring with our stories...hehe.

So in 6000 years we have stories, cave paintings art etc (Interpreted by us since it looks like something we seen in a movie...), 6000 years later we have stories, pictures (Interpreted by us since it looks like something we seen in a movie...). Have I missed anything?

Since we are related to EVERYTHING living on earth, even grass, in DNA I would say it is a safe bet that we are from earth...just saying...as to alien DNA mixed with us to give us that speical "thing" that my friend is a great match to saying that god gave us a soul... Yesterday it was God and a soul, today its aliens and alien DNA, but alien DNA and/or a soul are both lacking in evidence of anykind.

As to proof...something alien, like in a real alien or how about real alien tech that is 1000s/millions/billions of years ahead of our tech....

...and exactly how would you know (or presume) that such 'tech' is either 'ahead or behind' your 'current' knoeledge?
If the means exist between 2 people to converse through 'voice' - face to face...but both are holding phones equipped with a text function, and they choose to text, instead...is the information they are communicating rendered, holus bolus unreliable...just because they choose instead to talk?...or does the talking, and the communication become 'fully' anecdotal?..and therefore unproveable, despite it having happened?

akushla

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If an alien can draw human faces an alien must have learn't our culture our language at least
that is the big big give away for me..example a child can doodle and a child does not know
Language i.e english, but then a child learns within 5 yrs.How is it an alien can draw faces animals
shapes patterns dna codes but is ignorant to language. I refuse to believe that they could travel
across vast distances if that is the case .Also they seem to have the power of telepathy, chuckles if
they do then they have pretty much learnt how to read our minds, therefore our language and
its meaning, if not then 6000 yrs among us and they cannot know our languages pah i don't buy
aliens doing crop circles.If so they are way behind us and stuck in caveman mode like cavemen
doodling on walls.But it is ok they can travel and have superior tech to us.I think their leaders
should sack the communicators in general 6000yrs and no sign of learning any language nah.

crop circles are a crock regarding aliens.
crock circles more like it.
edit on 21-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

...and exactly how would you know (or presume) that such 'tech' is either 'ahead or behind' your 'current' knoeledge?
If the means exist between 2 people to converse through 'voice' - face to face...but both are holding phones equipped with a text function, and they choose to text, instead...is the information they are communicating rendered, holus bolus unreliable...just because they choose instead to talk?...or does the talking, and the communication become 'fully' anecdotal?..and therefore unproveable, despite it having happened?

akushla

So if some guy finds the cure for cancer and keeps it to himself even to the grave that doesn't mean we have the cure for cancer. The key here is that if something is unprovable it doesn't automatic suggest it is real. I can say there are invisible 5000 pound flying hippos flying all over the earth too...

Unprovable Fallacy: if not proven false, conclusion is true....

It doesn't matter unless we have it...right? Physically have it, and not just in conspiracy theories. I didn't say knowledge, I said technology. One is basically mental, and one is physical. I just do not subscribe to the notion that aliens are all around us, but want to stay hidden.

The deal is unless we have physical proof then it is all conjecture, and if you believe that aliens are here then it is faith base at this point....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Hey Den sup mate

maybe you had a phychadelic experience is there something you are not
telling us perhaps?.

Im an open book and i never lie
ask me anything you want

It was NOT a psychedelic experience
or it would had happen a lot and still happen a lot
but it only happen once .. that i couldnt explain myself what it was

Second .. i was not alone to witness that
a kid beside me saw it to

it was a real strange sighting that to this day .. still make me think about it

PS : Nice new avatar btw

you look like a bit older then me .. around 35 maybe ?
edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Do not call people from the past 'scammers', those who have been drawing things on cave walls and such, writings in most cases were representing something that have experienced. There was no capitalism back then, and the world was far from money making with stories back then!

Now some of these are used today such as crop circles to make money as mentioned above,.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Do not call people from the past 'scammers', those who have been drawing things on cave walls and such, writings in most cases were representing something that have experienced. There was no capitalism back then, and the world was far from money making with stories back then!

Now some of these are used today such as crop circles to make money as mentioned above,.

Were representing something that they experienced ?
People back then thought thunder was a divinely untervention
people back then thought to sacrifice people to bring in more crops.
people back then thought the earth was flat until our greeks showed different
people back then worshiped the sun and sacrificed people.
people back then thought to burn you or drown you for predicting the weather
people back then with shamans running around would follow blindly witch doctors.
people back then fooled most of you with literacy like the bible.
people back then coned everyone that if they did not bend to there wim
then they would put curses on you.

Give me your money coz i wants it, or i will bring fire and brimstone and bags of
curses to you.I am the village high priest or shaman give me what i wants to appease
the gods or else,I could send lightening down come crashing on your skulls .

Please don't mr shaman, i promise to pay taxes to our leader and spare me
daughters for the weekend please don't send lightening down from the heavens to
come crashing down on me head lmfao.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Dear ben... how old were you when you saw this ufo?.
Describe what your mate saw for me?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Do not call people from the past 'scammers', those who have been drawing things on cave walls and such, writings in most cases were representing something that have experienced

You got some proof for those claims son

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join