It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Ben81

is that close to Plymouth ? had many also calling from there

No ben nowhere near plymouth.Use you noodle and use google .

i also need to go shoping later to fill up my fridge

You have more important things to worry about like going to the doctors about the lump
on your ass ..
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

I didnt use google i was using .. i mean asking you

use my noodle ? good idea for my diner thanks

Nah i have better things to worry then a stupid shrapnel located in my left cheek
i honestly dont remember any event in my life where i could have get that

why are you caring sundenly so much about my @$$ ?
sorry mate .. i will not give you the honors to examine it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Nah i have better things to worry then a stupid shrapnel located in my left cheek
i honestly dont remember any event in my life where i could have get that
Probably from a field, them farmers don't take too kindly for trespassers ben
Best go and see a doctor like i said, if you got some shrapnel lodged in your butt don't worry
the doctor will use rubber gloves it's for your own benefit son.Best get that buckshot seen to.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Crop circles are complete BS. Things kids believe in, like Santa.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though....

Not true at all.

Crops of all sorts, I.e wheat, barley, corn etc. Are found on nearly every single country on earth,

The fact that they can be manipulated from above to act as a platform for writing makes them a perfect media for communication,

It is something widely available and easily achieved.

You people don't take into account that an 'alien' species' doesn't understand your people and the way you expect things to be done. They are alien after all.

They receive a constant stream of video and audio information showing how volatile your species can be,

So they simply would try to communicate in the least offensive way,

Perhaps to these particular 'aliens', The crop circles seemed to be this way.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do a search for Carl Sagan and crop circles....It will come up with hundreds of threads on this very subject!

I was involved in many of them and it is very interesting, but search is your friend....Unless hunting stars and flags of course.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wait.....Why am I doing your work for you?? Go to search and see for yourself how many are actually there.....The first link has over 20 pages of response and is very well thought out.....
edit on 6/19/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

You people don't take into account that an 'alien' species' doesn't understand your people and the way you expect things to be done. They are alien after all.

They seem pretty good at drawing faces, which means they do understand by going on what you say

mmm,

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What would be the point of an advanced Alien civilization doing graffiti art?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
What would be the point of an advanced Alien civilization doing graffiti art?

Better still, if they can draw faces then they could have drawn our launguage
Or learn't it .I say it smells of pranksters

After all these beings have travelled zillions of miles 1000s of years in front and they cannot find
a better way to communicate pah .Not buying it...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The fact that they can be manipulated from above to act as a platform for writing makes them a perfect media for communication,
But the fact that they can only be seen clearly from the air makes them a useless media for communication, at least for communication with people that live on the ground.

Maybe they are trying to communicate with birds.

And not that smart, judging by their failed attempts at communicating and the lack of learning from their mistakes.

They receive a constant stream of video and audio information showing how volatile your species can be,
You are not from the same species as us?

It's offensive to the people that get their crops destroyed. Wouldn't it be less offensive if they wrote in the sky or in the clouds, where everyone could see it from the ground below? Nobody would be affected by that.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Maybe they are trying to communicate with birds.

Lmfao, go you crazy son of a bitch armap

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This thread has gone full retarded. Op is clearly just fishing for attention with such posts.

Anyway,

And yet you deny Alien visiting us

Err, no, I never said a thing about Aliens never visiting us but I wouldn't put it past people like you to put things in people's mouths.
I claim this thread, and the whole concept of crop circles are stupid. No alien came here in order to make a sign in a crop.

Not only did you fail to provide any kind of evidence for it, and not only did me and others provided more than enough evidence to suggest crop circles are hoaxes, the simplest logic thinker will immediately realize the fallacies of a fairytale which an advanced species of aliens will reach Earth with no better purpose than to 'carve' symbols on crop fields. The very idea is not just ridiculous but also shameful for one's IQ.

Once you stop dodge posts and start to actually post evidence to your claims instead of videos of salt being moved by a subwoofer's frequency as if it has anything to do with alien or alien tech, maybe then I'll believe this thread is anything else than a fish trip for stars and flags using ATS' gullible bunch to help your cause.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I know the feeling as i tried to say something to him but he decided to play the battle of wits
towards some members, i personally was brought up in southern england where wit was more or
less started and the op fights a losing battle, however i would like to see some kind of evidence
for the ops claims and not just conjecture . Come on op knock our socks off with something
otherwise you are just another story teller with no proof..I am glad no one stared my posts when
the wits were introduced i do not wish to go down that route personally but couldn't be helped.
What we have here is not aliens but hoaxes by spotty geeks trying to get a million hits per se on you tube.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Let's be real the idea of Crop Circles of being "alien" communication is about as dumb as that Mel Gibson movie............you know the one where aliens have travelled billions of miles through interstella space but find it hard to get past a wooden door!

edit on 20-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Let's be real the idea Crop Circle of being "alien" communication is about as dumb as that Mel Gibson movie............you know the one where aliens have travelled billions of miles through inter stella space but find it hard to get past a wooden door!
you got that right logical one.
2000 yrs to get here and i can't even find me spaceship stuff we are seeing here .
All that tech and cannot even communicate properly .Seems we are more advanced than them lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
Let's be real the idea Crop Circle of being "alien" communication is about as dumb as that Mel Gibson movie............you know the one where aliens have travelled billions of miles through inter stella space but find it hard to get past a wooden door!
you got that right logical one.
2000 yrs to get here and i can't even find me spaceship stuff we are seeing here .
All that tech and cannot even communicate properly .Seems we are more advanced than them lol.

Crop circles are a great comparison to UFOs when we look at the evolutionary process of both. They both started out as simple things and continued to advance in form and complication. People just do not want to question if this is all just a social event created and perpetuated by our own imaginations.

I really doubt that real UFOs/alien crop art would have such an advance process as what we basically see, but if it is just a social fad then of course everything would continue to get, bigger, better and more complex as our imaginations would keep creating new models every year.... makes one wonder, I hope....

Here is how crop circles started, so now go to Google and compare to what we see today. Why would the aliens not make the complicated ones from day one? I guess their 1000 years of advance tech needed to be 1030 years of advance tech to do the good stuff...

Here is a You Tube of older pictures of UFOs that I want everyone to compare to what people say they see today. Just like the crop circle above we started out with a unique simple idea at first and then woven it into a more and more complex storyline.

When I think about it, what is 50 years to a alien? There is no way if all this was true that we would have the advancement we see in these phenomena. The only conclusion is that these phenomena are fueled only by own collective imaginations and human ingenuity.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A woodcut from 1678, considered to be the earliest known depiction of a crop circle, shows a "devil" creating a circle in a field.

Also, knee shaped deformations are found in the stem nodes of some circles, which are not present in normal stems, or "fake" crop circles.

It has also been found, that at some locations, the cavaties within stem nodes show that the moisture they contained was heated from within.

Yeah, rope and planks.

edit on 20-6-2012 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Now I know to do my next one with a warmed plank on my knees.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

That's exactly what i'd thought you'd say!

I do have my doubts though. Why would an alien species contact "us" via something that can only be seen from high above?

A super advanced race of aliens could come up with a better way to send us a message...who knows, maybe everyone on their home world flies around and they just assumed it is the best way?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

I agree with this statement in it's entirety, especially the mind ready bit at the beginning.

But seriously would a super intelligent group of aliens really thing that it would be better to do this than, I don't know, email? Email everyone on earth with an email address?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
This thread has gone full retarded. Op is clearly just fishing for attention with such posts.

Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.
Tugg Speedma: What do you mean?
Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I have met many a farmer who admit to making crop circles, and allowing people to go in
the field to do there stuff .My job is security looking after public bars mansions farm houses
etc i know my stuff .I met the wiltshire guys who were responsible for the crop circles..

It is or was good buisness for the farmers, and local trade as people would flock to the inns
For drinks food lodging etc.Some farmer even managed to sell a tractor to some americans
lol. Ohh i had plenty of a drink with many a local around englands countryside on my
travels looking after buildings as caretaker security.They made a killing out of alot of gullible
people .local shops sold all there stock in a day, pubs drank dry, inns full to the seams.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join