It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

License to have children

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This castration.....

How would male children develop into adults without the ability to produce the very hormone that gives them male characteristics??

The whole of society would have to take vast doses of synthetic hormones which in many cases as testosterone, would aromatize into estrogen making the males of the species defunct transgender women..

The meds would also get into the water table and food chain eventually wiping out humanity because we will not be able to reproduce..

It is therefore a good job that you are not making these decisions because the person who takes away my and my childrens reproductive rights away will die...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Listen to me. Human children have been raised in mud huts on this planet. I do not need a Government to tell me what I can and can not do with my own children. If you want these measures please go move to Communist China. Have your one child policy and go make iphones for a dollar a day. Leave the rest of us the hell alone.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

They don't care. These people are insane. The problem is, we let the nut cases in charge of the decision making. This is why Hitler always comes back and finds a new way into power. And all these usefull idiots are the people that keep putting him in power.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
This is a ridiculous argument! You start castrate humans, like animals, our species will be wiped out! The only reason why we have overpopulation, medical science. Also the weak need to go, we keep too many people alive. Plain and simple! Of course I am sure you didn't think of that!

No, I'm not calling for that, I believe in principle that people should take the idea of making kids more of a serious thought as opposed to them just being the by product of sex, often unwanted and badly treated by people too young to understand commitment and responsibility let alone look after a new human.

Define 'the weak'...Old people, people who contribute nothing to the planet, special needs people..They all have the right to live but children are an investment in our future, we must have thought about that before just pushing them out.

People that just breed because they like sex are irresponsible idiots who put a strain on YOUR pocket.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Disgusting.

This coming after a very lengthy, inflammatory thread over "selective breeding".. Disturbing to say the least.

I'm sick of miserable, disturbed people telling me they "care" about children or the human race. Always the same stupid lines. They go on with their canned responses about "it's for the best", etc. When really, the truth is you're not fooling anyone. The tone of your words reverberates with some sort of psychic disease that gives people the sinking feeling that they need to cover their nose and mouths whenever they hear it.

Yes, yes.. simple really. Turn your cheek from all the real problems in the world that causes poverty and family upbringing issues, and just push for a totalitarian "license to breed" or forced sterilization program. Easy, all problems solved. Positively brilliant... where do you people get this crap?

Whenever someone uses the term, "For the children" to propose their political tropes... that's your cue to puke.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I agree that some people should be banned from having kids (the types you mentioned and others have mentioned) but I don't think 'castration' of newborns is the answer... what about the newborn? They have no say in the matter because they can't speak, write or anything until later! Some things are meant to be left alone as a natural thing.

As to what to do about breeding.... maybe just limit how many a couple can have, in line with their Income or their History! I mean, if you are really poor without much at all, then yes they shouldn't have any until they are living in a more appropriate place to bring children up. The problem here is that in general those who are living in poor areas of society don't get any education as the people who are in charge of the Country don't see any use and just leave them to it... they mass produce because they have no means of getting any education and protection. Of course, there are those who live in the developed World too who don't really give two hoots about how they behave, don't use protection and have many babies too... this is called Ignorance and yes, they should be limited to how many they can have IMO.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is a sick disgusting post.

When the government interfers with people they just cause more and more problems.

Now you want them to give a licsence to breed.... Are you freaking kidding me????

YOU FREAKING PEOPLE CANT EVEN AGREE THAT YOU NEED A FREAKING LISCENCE TO VOTE ONCE EVERY FOUR YEARS AND YOU WANT ONE TO HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEMS??? TURN OFF THE TV AND THE VIDEO GAMES...

You know maybe we are on the path of Idocracy... SO WHAT

I know smart people who are to stupid to raise kids.

I know dumb people that are the best parents in the world.

You people who think your smarter than everyone else will more than likely be the first to go when the SHTF and rightly so.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Listen to me. Human children have been raised in mud huts on this planet. I do not need a Government to tell me what I can and can not do with my own children. If you want these measures please go move to Communist China. Have your one child policy and go make iphones for a dollar a day. Leave the rest of us the hell alone.

You miss the point...

Please take a sec to put out of your mind that I am looking to stop you having children and listen to what I say..You will see its two different things.

Children raised in mud huts are brought into this world normally to look after and work for that family, they often lead lives of abject hell, most die young from the poor conditions.

Over here in the West people are bringing children in to the world in a better living condition which is great but we have those that bring children in to the world simply because they like having sex and refuse to show any thought about it, we also have people who bring children in to the world simply because it has a knock on monetary benefit to them...

Are these either good reasons to have children or in the mental and physical welfare of those children.

All I call for is people to realise that children are special, they need to have been given prior thought before having them, you the parent are responsible for that child and their welfare, they should not ever be some unwanted extra you got from a sweaty night with a person.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You know what there are not many subjects in this world that piss me the hell off. This is one of them. You people are cowards. Not one of you calling for this would look a child in the eyes and tell him or her that there's no room on the planet. But it's okay as long as you don't have to look it in the eye and can do it in the womb or prevent it from even existing? You people are sick in the head. May whatever God there is have mercy on your pathetic soul.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes the elderly, homeless, drug addicts, GA addicts, and people who do not contribute to society need to go. They are bringing us down. You talk about paying for people through taxes, and yes we are paying for them too much. It is time to just let them go. Of course no one will agree with me too many bleeding hearts!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

That's not how Nature works. If you think it is, you most certainly don't belong in it.

Perhaps you should get off the computer and risk your life for a walk in the woods. Breathing some fresh air and finding out that - shock! - you'll make it home safely again.

Nature provides all we need - medicines included. I personally wouldn't go to a hospital if I were sufficiently conscious to object. My family know this and would never dare allow doctors to treat me. But this is the choice of every person alone, or at least should be.

You go on and have yourself a nice day serving Big Brother. I'll probably go hang some more laundry to dry outside. I'll have to fight off bears and mosquitoes in the process, but somehow I'll muster the courage to brave Nature.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes the elderly, homeless, drug addicts, GA addicts, and people who do not contribute to society need to go. They are bringing us down. You talk about paying for people through taxes, and yes we are paying for them too much. It is time to just let them go. Of course no one will agree with me too many bleeding hearts!

Yes the people that are too old, the homeless that are mostly returning vets and ill people, "drug addicts" that is just a nice term for calling someone a criminal, and whatever the hell a GA addict is just need to be put in gas chambers right? How very Hitler ish of you. WORK YOUR ASS OFF UNTIL YOU'RE 90 OR OFF TO THE GAS CHAMBER WITH YE ...right?

Sane people will not agree with you, but what do those "bleeding hearts" know?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You know what there are not many subjects in this world that piss me the hell off. This is one of them. You people are cowards. Not one of you calling for this would look a child in the eyes and tell him or her that there's no room on the planet. But it's okay as long as you don't have to look it in the eye and can do it in the womb or prevent it from even existing? You people are sick in the head. May whatever God there is have mercy on your pathetic soul.

The whole point of what *I* am saying is that you should never have to get to that situation, I'm fed up with being painted as some sick killer of children, I'm not calling for a license to have kids but some lessons to those too irresponsible to bother about why they have children.

We planned our daughter so that we knew we had the funds, the commitment and the love, my daughter is a very bright well mannered 12yr old doing really well in school, she does not swear or carry on, she's enjoying a full childhood with none of the get old quick stuff. Shes a really happy child.

The point, she was wanted...Not a 'use', a 'monetary gain' or a mistake...

I call for bringing children into the world for the right reason...

How terribly sick is that eh.....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yes the people that are too old, the homeless that are mostly returning vets and ill people, "drug addicts" that is just a nice term for calling someone a criminal, and whatever the hell a GA addict is just need to be put in gas chambers right? How very Hitler ish of you. WORK YOUR ASS OFF UNTIL YOU'RE 90 OR OFF TO THE GAS CHAMBER WITH YE ...right?

Sane people will not agree with you, but what do those "bleeding hearts" know?

You do realise that's not my post...?

It looks as if its mine but not...I don't agree with culling people...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You try getting rid of these people.. And you will have people like me standing in the middle.. I say the middle but really we will be stomping your guts out... Maybe its people like you that makes this world too heavy??? Maybe you would like to volunteer for removal as there is a danger that you could lose your job, end up on the streets and us taxpayers will have to pay for you?? ...

Ironically.. With this in mind.. There would indeed be a thinning of the useless eaters.. Those without compassion.. The world is well and truly rid of those!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Giving someone a license will not solve anything, people take drivers training classes all the time to get a license, they are still bad drivers.

There is absolutely no way of proving someone will be a good or bad parent.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

You try getting rid of these people.. And you will have people like me standing in the middle.. I say the middle but really we will be stomping your guts out... Maybe its people like you that makes this world too heavy??? Maybe you would like to volunteer for removal as there is a danger that you could lose your job, end up on the streets and us taxpayers will have to pay for you?? ...

Ironically.. With this in mind.. There would indeed be a thinning of the useless eaters.. Those without compassion.. The world is well and truly rid of those!

Just again making sure that although my name glows on that quote its NOT my post and I don't agree with it, I already have enough haters who are not bothering to read what I have written thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Try to feign sympathy all you want. Go ahead and pander to the "SAVE THE CHILDREN" nonsense.. and go on and bring up your own daughter to try and bolster your position. Thing is, it won't stop the reality that you're not for "lessons on upbringing", that's not what this thread is about. The thread title is clear.. "License to have children".

You're welcome to continue supporting this position, but you can stop with the obfuscating. It's rather obvious. If you don't want the heat, then don't support absurd practices.

People keep saying, "It's for the children, for the children, I love children." but you always append your ramblings with "Out of my pocket" nonsense, that allows people to clearly identify who you all really are.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Wait a cotton picken minute, say what?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's okay for you to plan your daughter, but poor people shouldn't have the right to experience having a child? Tell me what more really needs to be there than love? People have been raised in everything from castles to wooden sheds. Your daughter is a happy child because she is loved, not because you can feed her pizza or buy her barbie dolls. Children do not need to be planned. People need to be educated. Nothing more. But to be honest, every dead beat dad I've ever ran into has always regretted that decision later in life.

The point is, there is a problem with our society, with our values, and with how WE were raised. Don't pass that guilt on to another generation to continue the cycle. Be the change you want to see in the world. Educate young people instead of calling for papers. All these problems in the world and 90% of them could be fixed if people just learned to talk things out. Some people are scum and you will never get through to them.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join