It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Starchild videos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by easybreezy

now wouldn't, BOLD, and TRACE GENETIC"S labs, of come out to dispute this by now???
and again your point is invalid... like them apples??

Err the onus is not on BOLD or TRACE GENETICS to prove that their test were valid.......the onus is on Pye to prove they are invalid...........so far he hasn't proven squat!

Similar to Big Foot hunter who sends Big Foot hair for analysis........only for the hair to be identified as dog hair............ big foot hunter can shout all he wants that the hair test was invalid.........but it is not up to the lab that identified the dog hair to dispute big foot hunters claims...........as far as they are concerned the evidence speaks for itself.........no need to dispute with big foot hunter.

In America if Pye is wrong in what he is saying, that is corporate slander, now we all know how America loves there lawsuits.... now do you really think if he was lieing at this magnitude, they wouldn't have a problem??

dude start using your "logic"

and again you have ignored all my counter arguments!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

well share your theory as to what it is?

his theory is based on where the evidence has lead him.
and not where his theory has lead this evidence.

you only line of defense is that you don't understand, basic scientific procedure
and assume because no one has said anything either way as to the 99 and 03 tests, that rendures its as bunk, when its 2012 a whole 9 years after the 03 test and no one has said its bunk. not even the company's that tested it have come out to say, "oh! mr Pye, stop it. its dragging us through the mud"

i suggest people that cannot understand that get tested for cognitive dissonance, cos its gotta be causing you some serious problems

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
reply to post by Logical one

Why dont they try facial reconstruction with clay to see what the being even looks like with facial features?

this is one of those replies that just makes you want to bang your head against a wall and cry

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easybreezy

I actually believe we are witnessing mass denial. Imagine how far that would take some people if there was a sudden disclosure and aliens became part of our daily lives? People would be fuh-reek-ing out. Intentional stupidity is a defense mechanism

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

maybe, then after this we can confirm all this

oh and link to reconstruction of the skull done by Bill Munns

face reconstruction of star child

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

maybe, then after this we can confirm all this

oh and link to reconstruction of the skull done by Bill Munns

face reconstruction of star child

Pye's take on Hominoids is probably pretty spot on right. I don't doubt they're out there and would bet their dna is closer to ours than the SC skull.

So far there aren't many facial reconstructions I've seen that feel right to me. I did come across this (picture of a being) on the web and thought it had an uncanny potential to actually be the same species. The SC full skeleton was said to have been around four feet tall and that's what this thing looks to be. Not sure where the picture originated, but if it turns out to be authentic it could be what we're looking at. As an aside: the being shaking hands with what looks to be a military person would also lend credibility to my theory of the relationship between that species and us The music in the video is a bit tongue in cheek but I think the features match especially the balancing head over shoulders. stopping the video at each comment box helps deal with the moving screen

www.youtube.com...

for some reason that video won't embed I don't think I disabled embedding. problem is I can't get back into that channel over some password issue

www.isaackoi.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-6-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've seen enough to know this skull is very special at the very least... The thickness of the skull is thinner than a human skull, much thinner, and yet it is stronger. Much stronger, partly due to fibers which criss cross through the bone like rebar set into concrete to strengthen it. When filled with sand, it holds about 3X as much as a human, leaving room for a much larger brain. And like someone else mentioned, the composition of the bone is not the same as a human. Also...there's the age old scientific method of JUST LOOK AT IT!!!

I can almost understand it if he lied. It's like a cop when he or she KNOWS beyond a doubt that someone is guilty of a heinous crime, but they cannot make the arrest because the evidence they have isn't "legally admissible" in court. I appreciate we have those laws that demand proper procedure and reject certain types of evidence, but it doesn't change the fact that a cop is making the world a better place by preventing another heinous crime from taking place when he or she "lies" by planting evidence or fudging the paperwork to "legalize" the arrest.

I think he truly believes its an alien or hybrid skull, and I think he's right.

I think he thought it would've been proven by now, so his white lie wouldn't matter, if indeed he lied. Who knows if he did see different test results and then the lab somehow got thief mind changed about the results? It's possible, but that's not really my point... Look at the stuff I listed. There is no deformation that makes your skull super human and makes your brain grow 3x the normal size... Also, its THE only one. Every other abnormality has multiple cases documented... That's how we know what it is. But in all the thousands of years, we never heard of or seen this particular mutation...??? Oh, yeah, must be another one of those "hoaxes" I keep on hearing about around here.......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elohimsciences

Ok man, it is clearly more similar to humans than frogs are. It is 'humanoid" looking. You do not have to be a scientist to see this is not the skull of a person. I think what most people are saying is why does it have to be an alien? This guys evidence is pretty weak to claim it is an alien. What I would like to know is where I can access the official reports on this subject?
Maybe it is some kind of monkey or ape?

Humans cannot interbreed with monkeys or apes. My biology teacher explained to me that humans evolved from hominids. The hominids are of a completely separate link to apes and monkeys. The genetic make up is like a puzzle and all the pieces have to fit together. It's like trying to cram an octogon into a septagon fill. It's just not possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470 Also, its THE only one. Every other abnormality has multiple cases documented... That's how we know what it is. But in all the thousands of years, we never heard of or seen this particular mutation...??? Oh, yeah, must be another one of those "hoaxes" I keep on hearing about around here.......

Is it the only one?

How do you know that a number of people had the exact same mutation, but for whatever reason their skulls were not examined?
Mutations can also die out..........so there is a possibility that the mutation hasn't been documented before.
It's not a hoax.........but there is no reason to suspect that it isn't just merely a rare genetically mutated human.......and as I keep saying........the DNA tests say it is human.
So If it was a court of law Pye would already have been "proven" wrong.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
So If it was a court of law Pye would already have been "proven" wrong.

are you high? seriously. there is more evidence here to put someone in the gas chamber. The problem is YOU. You will not accept this except on such slim terms that it's not only unreasonable but unrealistic. You're clinging to that '03 test, ignoring the updated information and not understanding what we're looking at is a wholly separate species than human. The big thing is that the mtdna IS human which indicates tamping with genetics and who could've been doing that 900 yrs ago? Do you understand how mitochondrial disease works and how doctors today can get around it? Seriously if you ignore that question you need to just go fly a kite and stay away from this subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Now, now. We have to be charitable to the naysayers.
It's probably quite a shock to their systems to have to seriously consider altering their constructions on the starchild skull's realities.

I realize that if there are 12 quality experts, they'll !!!DEMAND!!! 24 experts with double the quality.

I realize that if there are 8 peer reviewed professional journal papers, they'll !!!DEMAND!!! 16.

I realize that if the Smithsonian, the National Geographic Society, the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Queen of England, Obama, Bush W, Sting, Rockefellers et al, Elvis, Bill Gates, Chuck Norris, Spielberg, . . . et al

APPEARED on their front lawns with 12 18 wheeler semi's full of scientific proof,

they'd STILL !!!DEMAND!!! a recount.

/sarc

They can't help it. It's in their DNA . . . wellll maybe not their DNA but it's certainly generated out of their intense insecurities fostered by their horrific degrees of ATTACHMENT DISORDERed childhoods wherein daddy literally and truly didn't hold and love on them sufficiently. [not satire or sarc]

Therefore, they can't tolerate ANY altering of their fossilized constructions on reality else their panic attacks will threaten to leave them catatonic. /sarc

edit on 29/6/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

I actually believe we are witnessing mass denial. Imagine how far that would take some people if there was a sudden disclosure and aliens became part of our daily lives? People would be fuh-reek-ing out. Intentional stupidity is a defense mechanism

This psychologist thinks you are spot on target with your analysis.
"Intentional stupidity" certainly functions as a defense mechanism.
"Willful blindness is at least its cousin, if not its twin or clone.

And amazingly tenacious, persistent. All in folks pretending to be the most objective and scientific. What a farce.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

could not agree more and I commend you on your ability to suffer fools

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

This psychologist thinks you are spot on target with your analysis.
"Intentional stupidity" certainly functions as a defense mechanism.
"Willful blindness is at least its cousin, if not its twin or clone.

And amazingly tenacious, persistent. All in folks pretending to be the most objective and scientific. What a farce.

where have you been all my life??? lol

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Why do you want proof and risk ruining a good story.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join