It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is ron paul crying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Video suggests Ron Paul is choking up and holding back tears. Perhaps the rumors that he is kidnapped and threatened are true:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

I don't think he was crying. He just needed some water to clear his throat.
Public speaking or in front of a camera under hot lights is a drying situation.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul tends to clear his throat a lot. Just watch him at the debates. I don't think he is crying or being held captive. Here is the full video:

edit on 16-6-2012 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

And he wants to be president.

#ing cry baby.

Can you imagine him talking to Putin and breaking down sobbing

Kick the crazy old man to the curb.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
Ron Paul tends to clear his throat a lot. Just watch him at the debates. I don't think he is crying or being held captive. Here is the full video:

edit on 16-6-2012 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

Maybe he was crying there too.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is what happens when you try to take Ron Paul captive:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He looks quite calm, collect and holding the course steady from what I can see.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

He's laughing @ :58. @ 2:09, he's smiling again. Then he clears his throat at @ 2:20 is clearing throat. @ 2:38, another smile. @ 3:30, he is pointing out that although he's pointing out exactly HOW much ground has been gained. And knowing how much he's got from that point? I can see PRIDE in what was accomplished, although he did not win the election. @ 4:45 talks about why the platform is important. Another smile @ 6:00. And pointing out that the election was not the END of what we want done.

Some scowls, sure, but you have to be reading into it to see crying. This man is seeing actual results after 20+ years of lackluster response. I'd be happy, too. Especially with a look towards a future.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I completely disagree. This man is obviously suffering from a month of captivity, and is choking up when he says what he says. I'm suspecting shills are galore on this subject.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a PSYWAR video......
It balatantly does the job of marginalising the RP message, while belittling the man himself....
It assocoates the rejection of the slob with no shirt, to the RP supporters and RP......!
They are thus endowed with automatic emotional baggage which has now been subtly imposed into your own head whether you like it or not!
Psychological warfare is science today......The Paperclip Nazis we imported, have brought the research of decades to fruition and the PTB are moving us in ways we seldom even recognise.......
Please understand, that if you can free our mind to analyze this video, you will be able to trace the subtle(well not that subtle) EMOTIONAL CUES that YOU have been given SUBLIMINALLY..........
please wake up!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
this is a mega shill site. I posted this thread and none of you bitches would even take it seriously, but glp (who isnt so shilled as this place apparently) pinned and promoted this #:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join