It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nibiru System "ELC20049-DNY"; The Puzzle /Has Come FULL CIRCLE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Beware of the wolf on sheep clothing.. I wont go in huge details, cause im abit tired of telling people how huge a con man this guy is (ursuadams, donny gillson). Hes has been debunked sooooooooooo many times and will still finds new ways to make you swallow any dung as possible. the problem with this DONNY GILLSON, is he suppose to take his pills by court order , which he doesnt, plus he was put in a mental institute then released on some conditions to which he failed to follow..the court doesnt know about this. People..the elites are a threat , ok im fine with that..but what im not fine with is some people will go to such extend to publish on soooo many sites, disinfo in order to gain your attention..Donny Gillson really doesnt care if you like or not his stuff..its alla question to get views counts on his videos and post..just that..what motivates him is how people kiss his feet like he was some sort of GOD..well actually..they do that. telling him how great he is,,how they love him ,,blah blah blah.

People who are following blindly without ever doing the minimal research are called..CULT LEADERS..thats what DONNY GILLSON IS..(btw hes an ex 32 deg freemason)

What so horrifying is that he will steal and manipulate images from various source (see australian astronomer Ian Musgrave photo theft) claim as his by plastering his name over the image. NOT MAKING THIS UP..Caling lens flares planets,galaxy or ufo is such an insult to any intelligents folks out there.

Donny Gillson needs to be stopped at all cost before dec 2012 or with his already 3 failed doomsday prophecies, he might end up with a lot of innocent blood on his hands.

SAVE THE KIDS...yes.,,i do not say this mildly..his deception has now reached the minds of kids and the worse. they hang to every words he says.

I had the greatest deception when i heard a video with this teen doing an exposé in class on the subject of nibiru. the KID was clearly showing lens flares , but he was telling his classmates it was NIBIRU or NIBIRU SYSTEM..you could hear the classmate fearing in the background..THANK YOU DONNY GILLSON to bring apocalyptical FEAR in our kids..already 2 teens have commit suicide because they believed the end of the world would happen on dec 21st 2012..its just media BULL..we know that!

Donny Gillson is just a Big Wolf in a sheep Clothing..BEWARE or Pay the price with your mind!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Please show me the part where they explain the Stonehenge coordinate coincidence?

To add to ngchunter's post I found this video. If I understand him correctly at about 2:20 - 2:30, Donny fudged the GoogleSky coordinates in his vid apparently (IMO) to correlate somewhat with Stonehenge? If I'm wrong, someone please let me know.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yup, which is why i'm always skeptical about this the Nibiru subject. You think we'd notice a large planet with a glittering golden atmosphere. The damn thing would be the brightest object in this solar system minus the sun.

However, since i like to play devil's advocate (step's away from the arcade machine) would it be like.. standard for them just to cloak their planet or something? If these guys are real, then they probably are not the only kids at the party.

Damn, feels like i feed the trolls with that last paragraph

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Here's a thread about this "discovery":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've linked you straight to the explanation by someone very knowledgeable in astronomy.

Hint: it's the milky way

Basically, this Donny guy is a hoaxer and/or moron and makes stupidly long videos about crap.

I doubt there are many out there who would sit through over an hour of his ramblings....hell I bet most of his supporters don't!

edit on 16/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Who the hell would go through the trouble of making not just one but more videos about this topic? Especially if one video alone is over an hour long? He MUST believe it, in order to go through that much trouble to just get the word out.

Truth is, the only way Nibiru can be debunked is if the day come and goes. Nobody even knows without a doubt about it's existance or not. It's one of those things that simply cannot be debunked easily regardless. When I said "I dare ANYONE to debunk it", I was simply looking for a quick explaination regarding these links and videos. I wasn't excatly challenging anyone

Well, he's had this thing in Leo, Orion, VIrgo, Bootes, Et Carinea, near the north pole, coming in from the south pole. It changes from day to day. One day he had it in 3 different constellations all on the same day. His latest claims are that it a) has a black hole attached to it, b) is bigger than the Milky Way, c) is on the edge of our solar system. He's seen it between the earth and the sun, behind Neptune, Between Neptune and Jupiter, behind the moon, and on the outer edge of our solar system. So, you be the judge. LOL

edit on 16-6-2012 by Areyoukiddingme because: needed to move my text to the end

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

That doesn't answer my question at all.

At least I can't find it.

Please show me the part where they explain the Stonehenge coordinate coincidence?
edit on 16-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

The coordinates are largely irrelevant. I was able to duplicate the picture just by taking a stab in the dark at the coordinates. He's generating a ridiculously widefield image, something along the lines of 200 degrees of sky or more, and claiming it's Nibiru.

Thanks, see that was simple enough. I get it.
Star.

That's exactly what I was asking, and you answered it precisely.

So Nibiru = Milky Way + whatever background?

Interesting, Nibiru *which we misspell* was actually a Mesopotamian deity associated with the sky.
Funny coincidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So if I typed in the coordinates of say, anywhere on Earth, and put it in with his wide band, I should in theory get variations of similar imprints?

Perhaps tomorrow I shall play with that websites program some and figure out how to work it and learn what's up first hand. But thanks again for directly addressing the specific misunderstanding which I was under the impression of.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
reply to post by Areyoukiddingme

He previously used a photoshopped image stolen from amateur astronomer Ian Musgrave. After I traced it back to Ian using astrometry of a comet in the image, Donny claimed amateur astronomers were part of a conspiracy and that Ian was the real thief, not him. I think he's just doing it to get subscriptions and ad revenue, but it's absolutely disgusting.

Yeah I know the history behind the Ian Musgrave photo. And Donny claims people are using his copyright material and abusing him? Oh please egomania at it's finest.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNordicTruth

Id hardly call him a cult leader. he does not ask anything of the people who subscribe to him. People can easily make up their own minds. It sound like you got it bad for ol Donny.
Innocent blood on his hands? How? He isnt telling anyone to go drink the kool aid so to speak. Many many people think something may happen on that date. I assure you. They believed this before Donny Gilson.

"I had the greatest deception when i heard a video with this teen doing an exposé in class on the subject of nibiru. the KID was clearly showing lens flares , but he was telling his classmates it was NIBIRU or NIBIRU SYSTEM..you could hear the classmate fearing in the background..THANK YOU DONNY GILLSON to bring apocalyptical FEAR in our kids..already 2 teens have commit suicide because they believed the end of the world would happen on dec 21st 2012..its just media BULL..we know that! "

Link? Again, people were gone crazy about lens flairs and 12/21/2012 way before Donny. In fact. If heard of this when I was 15, Im 28 now. Id think you would post a link to support your claims of this.

"Donny Gillson needs to be stopped at all cost before dec 2012"

This sounds like a threat? Are you the one who plans to stop him?

"Beware of the wolf on sheep clothing.. I wont go in huge details, cause im abit tired of telling people how huge a con man this guy is (ursuadams, donny gillson)."

Who has he conned?

" Hes has been debunked sooooooooooo many times and will still finds new ways to make you swallow any dung as possible. the problem with this DONNY GILLSON, is he suppose to take his pills by court order , which he doesnt, plus he was put in a mental institute then released on some conditions to which he failed to follow..the court doesnt know about this. People..the elites are a threat , ok im fine with that..but what im not fine with is some people will go to such extend to publish on soooo many sites, disinfo in order to gain your attention..Donny Gillson really doesnt care if you like or not his stuff..its alla question to get views counts on his videos and post..just that..what motivates him is how people kiss his feet like he was some sort of GOD..well actually..they do that. telling him how great he is,,how they love him ,,blah blah blah. "

It sounds like you dont take your pills either bud. You are the one going on and on about him. I dont see people kissing his feet, or anything else. Are you jealous? Why not go debunk and annoy people who actually spread hate.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Scroll back I posted a link to a teenager that hung herself because of this Nibiru nonsense, and how the word Nibiru has been (i think it was in this thread) mis translated to mean a planet when in fact the word means "crossing" or "Intersection"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Bestof83, actually he DOES ask for money on his videos and radio. So he is asking for something. This guy uses bad science and bad astronomy to scare people. Sadly there are people out there who believe him. Remember Y2K? There were a lot of really frightened people over that. Some lost a lot by selling their homes and what not preparing for the disaster that never happened.

He is manipulating people and out right lieing to them for his financal gain. I think that's pretty low actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

CONNED?? hum..lets see. a whole lot of people. amnipulating what you say in your own videos, he blocking you from saying your opinion.. get on his channell for the sake of arguments..try telling him wrong on somehting..

TRY IT

youll bee banned before you can say NIBIRU..

you want a proof ..here...ill even show you hes not allowing freespeech even if he advertize it.
NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO HAVE A TRUTHFULL OPINION ON URSUADAMS AKA DONNY GILLSONS VIDEOS..

www.youtube.com/ursuadams.com

NOW try leaving a comment, or VOTE on his videos..BUT interresting enough ..hes begging for money so he can continue lying to you, manipulate the truth and so on. HES allowed to take anyones video and show it in HIS VIDEO but will gladly make FALSE DMCA if you show a picture from his video, his voice or any material from him...see HES GOD..like he already said...LISTEN FOR YOURSELF that he calls himslef GOD.

thedailydonny.blogspot.com... uring.html

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join