Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Nibiru System "ELC20049-DNY"; The Puzzle /Has Come FULL CIRCLE!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Another good call, OP. I always look for lots of details too in order to determine validity. And I demand that a video meet the crucial 60 minute threshhold before I cast caution to the wind and blindly throw my faith into it like pennies at a hooker.

Good show old chap.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by Doalrite
seriously?

Seriously.

I dare ANYONE to even try debunking this after reviewing the information I provided with two links.

but see heres the thing... if its not already proven to exist, i dont need to debunk anything for it to not exist. if you want us to believe you need to do the proving.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
any statement that nibiru exists and does not immediatly provide the current proper astronomical coordinates should be placed in the hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't know much about these astronomy programs and how they are operating.

Can anyone explain in a sensible manner how this guy connected coordinates with stonehenge? I am really curious about what the hell this guy thinks he is doing here.

He makes a lot of big claims but yet he doesn't really provide me with much background information to have a clue where he is coming to these conclusions from.

So I don't know. I would like to learn more but I am missing some prior facts which would make more sense out of things.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Seriously.

I dare ANYONE to even try debunking this after reviewing the information I provided with two links.

I found the first link sort of exciting to read at first.

But all the spelling errors sort of killed it for me to be honest.

I have come to the conclusion that the information provided is crediable.
edit on 16/6/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

And how is anyone supposed to take this seriously?

He believes that "NASA is worried during it's passing it's fourth moon will be drawn in by Mar's and earth gravational pull during the alighnment for a direct course hit on earth.
edit on 16/6/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Lol I wouldn't trust a stupid website that uses a reversed IP for information which is more often then not used by scammers that try hard not to get cought.

Other websites hosted on the same Sever..

13throse.us
20kforcollege.com
mainframeenterprises.com

Seem like scams to me. Also, not only just three but 1,114 other websites.
edit on 16-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Literally, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you have something to say about the content of his information then do so. If you have evidence that he scams anyone then present it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'll ask again because I really want to know what's up.

How did this guy connect coordinates from whatever astronomy site and the Stonehenge site?
It is really strange and I would love to know what he's doing here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Literally, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you have something to say about the content of his information then do so. If you have evidence that he scams anyone then present it.

From my point of view, if they could explain this Stonehenge thing within reason than I would accept that.

I am not an expert at these programs and never use them, but I am a curious bystander and am quite perplexed because on one hand, the guy seems to tell tall tales, while on the other, there is some strange synchronicity going on here that seems beyond coincidence.

So I am totally undecided until someone comes up with some really convincing rhetoric.
edit on 16-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Chad posted this earlier in the thread

Here's a thread about this "discovery": www.abovetopsecret.com... I've linked you straight to the explanation by someone very knowledgeable in astronomy.

That's a good place to start if you want to know the truth about what Donny is saying.

I don't believe for a second that Sitchin's fictional planet exists, however that doesn't necessarily mean that there can't be any truth to whatever the Sumerian texts actually referred to as Neberu. Are you familiar with Heiser's work?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That doesn't answer my question at all.

At least I can't find it.

Please show me the part where they explain the Stonehenge coordinate coincidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I could not agree more. This is from nasa themseleves with pretty darn good info on why this planet is not even close to being real..

I am assuming I am allowed to link?

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

AGree with Chadwickus

All you see is the ellipse of the milky way from various ground stations - of course

ALL ground stations show it. He's picking up a small system in Leo, which

goes back to the Turkish Mt. Nimrud Leo stone relief star map hailing Ni.bi.ru's

return. If you believe that.

The video is crap - disjointed, nonlinear, and nonsensically

inferring astronomical findings from misinterpreted shapes, etc. Utter bunk.

We're not supposed to see Nemesis until a few weeks before it arrives if at all due

to its southerly course; I wager close flybys by NEO's and outright meteorite strikes

along with some geomagnetic weather disturbances would precede the real thing.

Nothing yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've said it before and I will say it as many times as it takes, this Nibiru stuff needs to end.....

1) Nibiru never related to a planet in ANY ancient writings, the word actually means Intersection...

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

2) Too many people have taken this to the extreme, between Nancy Lieder offing her pets and stressing others should do the same, to the poor teenager in England that hung herself because she saw a show about the planet coming to destroy us and got so scared that she couldn't take it.

The troubled 16-year-old was a committed vegan, a staunch supporter of animal rights and the environment, and had turned to the Buddhist faith as she pursued the compassionate world she sought. But the impact of leaving school and beginning adult life, coupled with fears that the world would end in 2012 sent her to take her own life, an inquest has heard.
Source: www.thisisbath.co.uk...

It's gone far enough, it's a non issue, it's supposed to have happened 4 times over already and when it doesn't people keep moving on and trying to make more money off it...

Please.... no more...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

G'day tenth

Re "The are so many snake oil salesmen who have made millions of dollars off the idea of Nibiru..."

I totally agree with you and firmly believe that they, along with those that make viruses that wreck our computers, should be held down and while they are completely wide awake and aware, have every joint of every one of their fingers slowy cut off, one by one, using a blunt rusty, serrated knife. Maybe then the message might get out, "it's not a nice thing to do" Sorry about the rant, but both of those types of individuals slighly agravate me.
Regards
Steve

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think this is some kind of hoax. The only references available via Google search are fringe sites, kinda like this one, with no real news sites carrying it. Beforeitsnews is a HORRIBLE source, and that is the biggest indication what is being presented is real. Plus, it is impossible that Planet X exists and hasn't been found yet, as the perturbations it would cause in the orbits of other planets would be noticeable on a relatively large scale.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That doesn't answer my question at all.

At least I can't find it.

Please show me the part where they explain the Stonehenge coordinate coincidence?

The coordinates are largely irrelevant. I was able to duplicate the picture just by taking a stab in the dark at the coordinates. He's generating a ridiculously widefield image, something along the lines of 200 degrees of sky or more, and claiming it's Nibiru. The milky way is the dominant feature when you're grabbing that much of the sky at once, and because you're grabbing that much of the sky it doesn't matter what coordinates you grab. He's also orthosgraphically projecting it, so between that and the ridiculously large field of view he ends up with an image that looks like a sphere with a line through it. There's nothing unique or mysterious about it, you don't even need "coordinates from stonehenge" to duplicate it.
edit on 16-6-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well, here's the deal with this guy, one day his Nibiru is a comet, the next a planet, the next a brown dwarf, the next and entire star system. He's even claimed it has a black hole on it. Huh? One day it's in Virgo, the next Leo, the next its up by the north pole, he currently has it in Eta Carinea which is in the southern hemisphere.

One day its between Neptune and Jupiter the next its between the earth and the sun. I've followed him for a while, and he's used lense flare, cloud formations, venus, you name it. Now apparently it's cloaked???? WTF? Cloaked?

I'd believe in Nibiru if someone could actually show me where to look, give a link to a credible scientist, coordinatesly, something. But nothing. To be honest, I have to question what this guy's motives are in spreading this disinformation. I mean isn't that the government's job? Maybe he works for the government and is doing this for them.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Areyoukiddingme

He previously used a photoshopped image stolen from amateur astronomer Ian Musgrave. After I traced it back to Ian using astrometry of a comet in the image, Donny claimed amateur astronomers were part of a conspiracy and that Ian was the real thief, not him. I think he's just doing it to get subscriptions and ad revenue, but it's absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Now I wish I could close my own thread. Why can't people close their own threads if they choose to, or even throw them in the trash bin? People are allowed to create threads, I don't see why the owner of such threads can't have the ability to close the thread or throw it in the trash.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join