It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony blair attempted citizens arrest in Hong Kong.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I was looking arround the web and came upon this story from Hong Kong.
Seem`s a guy tried to arrest Tony blair in Hong Kong.
Heres the link to read more about this arrest attempt.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Personally I think that tony bliar should be arrested for war crimes. How ever I dont think that it will happen. But we can only hope that some one, some day finally does get this war criminel into the Hague.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is how things get rolling, when the people stand up before their past leaders/current leaders and say "I've had enough of you're bull# cover, I have read the facts and the facts tell me this!" However, I am surprised Blair's boys didnt put a knee to his kneck and actually let him speak.

Something like that would never fly in any American or Canadian event. CIA, DHS or FBI would have you pinned, gagged and tazed quicker than you can bat an eye.

However, this is how it starts. People often forget the power of words.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If TPTB are not gonna allow a civil arrest, should we try their own techniques -- rendition, secret prisons and kangaroo courts?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

We can only hope and dream of doing some thing like that to him. Which is what he and the shrub ect deserve. Try some water sports on them and see how they like it.
People should do this at every venue they attend. Guess it would be a waste of time, as they seem to be untouchable. Protected by the state al-cia-da gang who we pay for.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Somebody should have tased him and taken him to a dungeon and beat the crap out of him and made him confess to everything under the sun.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Somebody should have tased him and taken him to a dungeon and beat the crap out of him and made him confess to everything under the sun.

I agree, what was that person thinking trying to arrest Blair. To the dungeon! I am glad you support torture and imprisonment in dungeon-like conditions. I expect you to never complain about any government doing any of that in the future.

new topics

top topics

join