It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 minutes on google

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
With 5 minutes on the computer.I found that in Oct. 2007 crude oil was $83.04 per barrel.The adverage weekly retail unleaded gas price was $2.31 per gallon.WHY what the h_ll is going on!Who is lying to us?Who is robbing us?
edit on 16-6-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: Finish post

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would like to say inflation is the culprit here.

Not really 100% but that would be my guess. Gotta love all that printer action.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik
I would like to say inflation is the culprit here.

Not really 100% but that would be my guess. Gotta love all that printer action.

Partially, I think greed is the real culprit.How old are you?do you remember when gas stations had price wars?I went to a station on Tues. $3.47 the next day they fell in line with the rest of the stations in Cincinnati $3.79.A 32 cent rise over night.Come on it is obvious that there is price fixing going on.My question is it a agreement?If it is that is against the law in all states.If there is a leader it could fall under R.I.C.O.Why are the states attorney's not looking into it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Not going to argue with you there, and depending on which price ware your talking about. There have been a few over the years

But, yes we are being robbed. Sad thing is it will not stop as most people are good little sheep that will do nothing but complain about the cost.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Azdraik

Must snuggle puppy...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
We are getting robbed in every aspect. I live in Finland and soon can't afford to buy food for my family... The prices are ridiculous...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here's a list of taxes on gasoline....

www.californiagasprices.com...

The site is by gasbuddy, great app to find cheapest gas close to you.

By the way, notice how states shot themselves (taxpayers) in the head by spending millions subsidizing the sales of high mileage cars, only to see gas tax revenue decline? Government specializes in negative investment, every dollar spent costs more dollars.

Oh, I like this gas tax map - www.californiagasprices.com...

edit on 26-6-2012 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join