It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 Olympics: car breaks down, the police explode the car as a precautionary measure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
University student drives from Newcastle to London, car breaks down. He leaves a notice at the windscreen, on going to seek help, comes back after a moment, and sees the car demolished by the police.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
yep, i can't help it but i giggled the first time i read this on ATS too, couple of days ago.

i'm sure you'll find the other thread if you have a look

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Interesting.

Anyone got a picture of the car?

And a picture of the expression on the guys face?

And here I thought my life was rough.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Nope. I don't buy it. The car broke down next to the House of Commons and Westminster Abbey and its driver - a muslim or at least muslim descendant - leaves a ticket on the dashboard and thinks: "Oh dear, what a jolly time to go sight seeing around the Old Buck, isn't it ?"
And KABOOM! goes the old banger

Give me a break.
It was a test; How long will it take for a car to become suspicious for being parked over there ?
Well, tough. Not long enough I hope.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
yep, i can't help it but i giggled the first time i read this on ATS too, couple of days ago.

i'm sure you'll find the other thread if you have a look
Search function? What's that? The new breed of ATS'ers don't use no stinkin' search function, silly 'ol ladyteeny!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

One thing is to search, the other to find... Its like in large organisations (having less docs than ATS to search from), when they say "you'll find it at xxx-drive or documentum" - never.

new topics

top topics

join