It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I came across this video and thought i should come here to get some answers.
I saw some other footage of another donut shaped ufo near the sun a couple of days ago. That object seemed to be stationary, and had been for some time.

This one moves across the screen at high speed. It looks like it goes behind the sun, but i suppose it could be closer to the camera and just an illusion due to the bit blocking out the sun.

What do you think? It was filmed on the 5th june 2012.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
finally slow mo action of it.

No one has an explanation. It's a tether.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It is quite interesting in how the sun appears to react to it as it passes by. It is a big universe and still a long, long way to go in working it all out.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Of all those stupid videos, this one looks kinda interesting... Almost went for a double negative their....
edit on 16-6-2012 by dayve because: typoh

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
finally slow mo action of it.

No one has an explanation. It's a tether.

no on has an explanation for it, yet its a tether?

this conclusion brought you to the brink of implosion. like when a unstoppable force meets and unmovable object

edit on 16-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It looks to me like it kind of bounced off of the sun and there was some disturbance where it hit or came closest to hitting. I am no debunker of these but it is interesting. You can see like a dark "cloud?" rise up at the point it came nearest to/struck the sun.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hrmm..

sadly despite how interesting it is, I still wanna snot the author. I mean, it's one thing to be passionate about seeking truth... but why the end snide jab ? Never a Straight Answer.

Makes babies out of brainiacs around here... Talk about sheeple...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

a bug

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
C'mon - look at the shape of the thing, the structure. It's obviously a Klingon battle cruiser.

Man - don't you guys watch TV?

Sheesh....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It could be radiation or some type of energy hitting the lens. If that object was truly close to the sun it would be thousands of times large than the earth and it would have affected the sun with the object's gravity and we would've seen it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You know, I already made a thread about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Could be anything, however I'm sure it is a class XTY Battle Cruiser from M49, its rather clear when we use the "NCIS" filter on it. You can even see the particle canons and ion thrusters. They don't make em' like they used too.

new topics

top topics

join