It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm paranoid, okay? And I may be losing it...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

this line is very telling: "I grew much more perceptive, much more angry, and much more depressed "

You are buying into the conspiracy theories too much. Yes there are evil people, yes there people who are asleep and dont see anything around them except their own little existence. Most people need that. Yes we are slaves to the system that "WE" have let be put upon ourselves. The good thing is that people are starting to wake up, KIDS es[pecially. Maybe they will break the system/cycle. Dont be angry or depressed. Look around and you will see people do know whats happening and it is slowly being brought down. Maybe 2012 is a new beginning!!! Maybe more and more people are waking up daily. I know from talking to people over the years and just informing them of the true nature of what is going on it takes awhile but they start to open their eyes. Some do not want to be awake. That would destroy their whole structure of reality. Some will run from the truth because they cant handle the truth. It is very scary for them. As for your anger and depression it wanes and you will find comfort and strength in the person who has awakened.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

My personal advice would be to not get so wrapped up about it.

Long story short, right or wrong about all of this: you're going to die; they're going to die. Being freaked out and unable to enjoy anything is going to accomplish exactly nothing.

Continue to be aware and educate people, but realize the problem only lies with the world of man. Learn what you can, and then focus on the rest of the world. If it bothers you that much, get away from society and go off-grid after learning to sustain yourself as I feel "god" intended, in harmony with your environment.

I've been where you are, and while I still don't like society and all its implications in the least, I've realized it doesn't mater as: it will end. Eventually, regardless of how long we're looking at, life here only goes on for so long. We're born, assorted details happen, then we die - regardless of what side we're on, how we act, if we're happy or sad, whatever.

So just do your bit to share light and love while you're here and make the journey as pleasant as possible for all those around you, and don't sweat the other details. That doesn't mean simply ignore them, it just means don't get wrapped up about things you can't do anything directly about in the first place, and don't give them more weight than they deserve, since all these things you're so worried about are only happening to people who will all end up exactly the same way anyway.

Death comes to us all. The ability to live life to its fullest doesn't, though. Don't be one of those who fails to live in what time you have here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

At first I just loved the title so I clicked to read what this nut job had to bitch about.

Then as I read I it was as if the nut had read my mind. a little toward the end it became the nut job again but most of it was exactly how i feel.

Am eye crazy 2?

Couldn't B.

Crazy? I can think of a few better words... the ones in your avatar seem pretty accurate:

If you continue to keep giving out such wonderful words of advice it IS going to come back to bite you, you can count on it... you may want to keep in mind something you yourself once said:

Originally posted by cavalryscout
What would your god think of you? I bet he is rethinking you. Did he make a mistake?

He NEVER makes mistakes BTW... Perhaps your time would be better spent "'panhandling' in my free time" instead of spreading random hatred on ATS. We are ALL here for a specific purpose. HATRED is not it...

"It has become apparent that our beloved ATS has either become the target for or an easy mark for those who would seek to spew their demented hatred for their fellow man based on nothing more than religion, ethnicity or personal preferences...

If you are found to be spreading hate rather than discussing the policies, actions and world events your account will post banned immediately and your membership will be reviewed by staff.

It is our sincere hope that those who have come here only to spread this most vile of human traits will see there is no room for them here and move on and those who were only caught up in the emotional whirl wind caused by these agents of ignorance will return to their decent and rational selves." Springer...

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on 16-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
you might not read this seems trust or empathy is an issue but at given times people are relative to a concern you have. The complex of wolds are relative people are at times in multiform states of issues and cant help or relate were all isolated breaking and forming companionship. A good tool to help when isolated is to read knowledge is a good key the looming forces want you to freeze peanut butter.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am guessing you are 18?? please try and not worry about anything!! Us Older People will handle the issues!! Please just worry about going to college and making something of yourself!! You must Survive!! Do not let this Doom and Gloom get you down..Please!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

What can I do about this???

Honestly OP, you need to see a doctor. I hope you're not self medicating because that's the worst thing you could do.

To me it sounds like you need meds if just to manage your anxiety. Really, its no way to live your life. Just relax and remember to breathe!
You are so young, managed now you can live with these anxieties and insecurities.
All the best, really everything isnt as scary and covert as you imagine it to be!
Life IS scary but freaking out won't change anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
OMG to the OP.

I am the same the last couple of years. This year is bad for me. Ive got an few agressive outbursts.
Smashed my room in to pieces out of nothing, cause I am stuck like you.
Fully awake amids the rest. 3 weeks ago I woke up middle of the night, the first thing I do is destroy the nightstand with one blow. I know this is wrong, but I cant do anything.

Even at work the make triangle signs ands say Lucifer loves you. Yet Ive got them to watch their food more( so I have some effect)

I hope I would have bin stupid, that makes life easier.
But all the things you are experiencing from the Obama thing to converstations you have. I have them like exactly the same.

Thanks for this thread, I feel better knowing I am not alone.

For me the fear you have is what I have in Aggression. Aggression what I can not project on anything cause the enemy is not within reach
edit on 17-6-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The world is hardly as conspiratorial as you think.

Reading too many conspiracy theories will cause the line between reality and fiction to blur. You're losing a sense of what is real and what is not.

Not every conspiracy you read is true.

You're young. It is difficult for young people to filter out BS because they do not have real world experience. As you grow up and decide to live your life differently, you will realize this. Yes, it's just a phase, but don't let it end you in a psych ward or something. The world is not out to get you.
edit on 6-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I just need to see things from a different perspective, and I figured that people on ATS would have some idea on how to do so.

You've scared yourself into paranoia with conspiracy theories and think that ATS is a place to give you a different perspective?

Ha!

From reading your posts, your mind is shut.

Examples:

You've come to ATS to get a different perspective on you conspiracy paranoia
You don't trust textbooks
You call everyone else drones
You don't trust schools
You think the elite are actually interested in you

Lordy knows that you trust in anything or anyone that could be of a different opinion to you.

News flash...you are a nobody, the "elite" whoever you want them to be don't even know you exist, your fear is all for nothing and you are ruining your life and the lives of those around you.

Further to your close mindedness, how can you make an educated opinion on something if you don't take in everything about it?

So, you want help?

Here's my tips for you...

1. Understand that 99% of conspiracy theories are designed to prey on your fears. don't let them get to you because...

2. Most of them are absolute rubbish...you'll learn this when you step back, take everything in and approach things with an OPEN mind.

3. Living and breathing conspiracy theories is not healthy, step away from the computer!

4. Stop listening to Alex Jones!

To be frank, I don't think you're ready to listen to what I've said above, I fear it will be dismissed like everything else that challenges your beliefs.

I would love for you to prove me wrong though!

Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

How is my mind shut? Because I stick to my beliefs, or because I'm paranoid and unintentionally shutting things out?

Believe it or not, I take everything people say, here on ATS included, in as a possibility. That's a # 1 rule for good conspirators, everything has to be a possibility. Some things I don't agree with, some things I consider, and some things really compel me. Doesn't mean my mind is shut.

In fact, having a million possibilities swarming around in my head is usually what makes me lose it. I figured many people on ATS would understand the feeling, so I posted to see other people's responses, and understand how they deal with it.

Nobody is a nobody to TPTB. The smallest ants of society end up on hot lists because of their political beliefs, and since I am involved with a zillion groups online portraying to conspiracies, and I've rallied up my friends to go educate people on the streets and in my old school, I sometimes wonder if I've gotten their attention.

It's the numbers of society they want to cut down, so any excuse you give them to end up on a hot list, they'll jump on it. That's what I believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

i logged in this morning JUST to reply to this post....

mam...you have described about 98% of my daily life...

i agree with you in almost everything you wrote down... you are correct about college, school in general is designed to program the youth of the nation with the "mob" mentality, it taught us and STILL teaches us to OBEY, to dress alike, to think alike, and it punishes those who are unique.. you were correct about going to college all they will teach you is what "THEY" want you to know...

one particular phrase that stuck with me from this post was something you said about, that you have to learn things on your own... you are correct about that...

it is true once you break free from the mental chains of this establishment, you become more bitter, and callous, and the world just doesn't seem right ... with the drones rushing to their dead end jobs, day in and day out....not realizing that once they are in their death bed and they think back and they will realize how much of their lives they wasted...YOU CANT TAKE YOUR MONEY TO THE GRAVE....

heres my advice for you.. dont let them get to you....because if you think about it...they already did...this is how they want you to be... technically they are still screwing up your life one way or another, because of your paranoia you are not able to live this newly awakened life, a second birthing so to speak.. happily... instead they have you miserable and bitter... dont let them win... enjoy your new found freedom...and know this...

sometimes you cant help everyone break free from the invisible chains...and not everyone can handle the truth

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Everythings a balance my friend, Paranoia can be tempered with some optimism.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

"I am not paranoid, just everyone is after me."

I too have been where you are and my personal thoughts are, you are correct.
I would sometimes strike up a conversation with a stranger while filling my gas or at the doctor's office and it is startling how blind so many are to reality.

After engaging in a conversation a minute or two about current events, I would ask if they knew who the vice-president is currently. Maybe 1 out of 10 would know. Most did not care. Never have I made it to more in-depth questions relating to Syria, Iran, Israel, Arpaio's birth investigation, CFR, G20, Bilderberg, to Zrbignew Brzesinski(sp) or Eric Holder. All casual conversations and all strangers would alarmingly have not a clue.

If it is not on TV then they could care less.
The plethora of alarming news-worthy information that Talmud Vision media AVOIDS and then inundates the populace with Treyvon/Zimmerman race baiting or some singular horrific murder is scary. Of course "Casey Anthony and Trayvon" is tragic but, it is not a national problem such as the many shocking stories avoided.

I try to focus on the good things more after coming to near panic attacks at realizing how screwed up the world is currently and the ignorance of the "sheep." Just prepare and keep a plan of saving yourself and family ready. What ever is coming will be Earth changing in my option, very soon!

edit on 17-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
take a break

this site is no different than it was 7 years ago.

come back in 7 years

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

In time this feeling will be a welcome friend. Try not to dwell on the complexity of things or the propaganda machine spewing disinformation your way. Try and focus on what makes you feel happy. Do the things you think will make your life more stable and make you feel the most secure.

I suggest getting your surroundings in order so you feel comfortable. I was feeling the same way about a year and a half ago and I decided to take matters into my own hands. I got busy deciding what situations were the most threatening and immediate and I came up with a plan for them each in order of importance. Some things were easy to do like making my bugout bags and some survival kits. Other things took a lot of money and time to finish like the sailboat and storm shelter. Still others required mainly lots of time like the garden and aquaponics setup.

I did those things to make myself feel prepared for any situation. You and your boyfriend should make preparations that allow you to feel secure in the knowledge that whatever happens you have a way out and a plan. The feeling I have now is one of confidence. I am ready for anything I have been worried about. Now I can get back to focusing on making money and living my life without worry of any dire situation catching me off guard. I only need a few seconds to get my family underground or a few hours to be on my way across country non-stop or over water with a six month supply of food for 3.

One day when you have made all your preparations you will wake up and realize you are not worried anymore. You will be able to focus on your life and those you love and not be worried about how many people or ads/stories were lies.

I assume everything I read in national news concerning government or foreign policy/news is a lie. I must assume this since it is policy now to lie to Americans. I assume government is bad because they have proven they deserve the distinction not because I am crazy or unbalanced or a conspiracy theorist. There is no conspiracy when you enact laws that make propaganda legal on your own people.

Throughout history those people who were ahead of their time were criticized by others who could not get up the nerve to investigate accusations or change the status quo because it would directly affect their welfare. The system is not likely to change from within since they would have to fire themselves. We must be stronger than those who are too scared to look up from their i-pod.

Be strong and be proud of who you are. Always rely on fact where you can find it and your own best judgement when you can't. Trust your gut feeling and don't be afraid to admit you were wrong. Eventually you will be vindicated even though it may not be during your life.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Look, for everyone who is saying 'take meds' or 'see a therapist'
You are all brainwashed into believing Pills make it better. They don't.

Did you know more people die from 'medical causes' each year than cancer, car collisions, alcohol poisoning or homicide? Sh1t in a bucket, Batman.

Meds DO NOT help in anyway, shape or form (unless you are the manufacturer making billions a year) and here is why;

1. Pills change the chemical make up of your body and make you feel happy, sleepy, relaxed etc. But your body is still suffering from whatever is making you feel that way in the first place and then the chems are addin to that.
2. As soon as you think its safe to come off the drugs, you will crash back into depression and anxiety/paranoia.

Your best bet is to do everything naturally, don't live inside a box. Talk to you fiancé about it. Maybe he can help you with it. Even talking about it will make you feel better.

So, basically, DO NOT take ANY kind of medication they give you. It will just screw you over in the long run. It is better to get rid of your anxiety and sh1t naturally.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Honestly OP, you need to see a doctor. I hope you're not self medicating because that's the worst thing you could do.

The WORST thing you can do is what you just TOLD her to do for crying out loud! Thank GOD the OP already knows this. For those of you who are STILL under some kind of zombie mind control, here are the facts AGAIN:

Originally posted by Trajan
Look, for everyone who is saying 'take meds' or 'see a therapist' You are all brainwashed into believing Pills make it better. They don't. Meds DO NOT help in anyway, shape or form DO NOT take ANY kind of medication they give you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
@ k1k1to , Cancerwarrior , InternetGremlin , onecraftydude , Trajan , Murgatroid

I started feeling really messed up, then I saw how many people agreed with me. THANK you so much for your replies, they mean everything to me right now.

I'm workin on it

God bless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join