It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm paranoid, okay? And I may be losing it...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You mind telling me exactly how I'm trolling? I have a legitimate problem here. I'm just trying to get other perspectives on the subject.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
believe me or not we have a lot of commons but one thing i don't listen to alex. dont let them feed u a fear. instead listen i do research. i research for many years. I gain a lots of knowledge . knowledge are best weapon against the lies. i understand feeling about the tech on phone and etc.. i feel same way but i m behind on tech little bit. i m take it slow. i don't like to meet a new people. only close friends that i trust. i can understand ur situation but you got to live ur life. frak them! u dont need to be paranoid. just be alert! i called it smart and alert frak that word "paranoid". just enjoy ur life wisely.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You've got a good head on your shoulders. You'll be alright!!!! Andddddd, your not the only one that is questioning the world we live in. If you won't some really deep insights google "zerohedge" and read some of those for awhile. You are Definitely not alone in your suspicions.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
First and formost you must trust and believe in yourself.
We are all sifting through all the information thrown at us and trying to find the truth.
And most of us really don't know who to trust but that should not stop the quest or the truth.
If one makes a mistake admit it and move on.
NO FEAR ! Feeding the fear does not answer your questions. Fear is a road block.
edit on 16-6-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Luxnor

"want" (sorry)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Pharmaceutical Drugs Do NOT Work

Doctors are forced to prescribe the drugs pushed onto them by the FDA, which happens to be a puppet of big pharma. The FDA dictates to all doctors what drugs must be prescribed for a particular disease, so the doctors have NO choice.

Useless Sledgehammers

Do these great drugs actually have any use at all, when taking into consideration all their awful side effects? The view of independent scientists (that is to say, independent of pharmaceutical industry) is quite simply: No! There isn’t one single proven case of someone who was cured of their serious depression in a trial –since this was never investigated. The evaluation of terminated and failed tests followed a pattern similar to that of the catalog for detecting depression, which you have already read about.

Questionnaires with ranking scales were implemented. These questionnaires were filled out by the doctors. The patients had to assess themselves, and that led to the result that the patients put themselves into two categories. Those who felt exactly the same after taking a placebo as they did after taking Prozac®. The other group showed a slight ad-vantage for the placebo over Prozac®. Uselessness - Well Known since 1984 The fact that almost no one felt better and also, as had actually been promised, the illness, depression, was not being treated – Eli Lilly already knew all of that in 1984. Likewise, it was also well known, that the side effects were severe, and, in some studies, they occurred in 90 percent of the test subjects.

The German authorities also noticed that the side effects were similar to the illness being treated in 15–20 percent of cases – that is to say, that fluoxetine caused depression. And all that against the background, that patients, who were at risk of suicide, had been excluded from the tests. That’s why the high risk of suicide, found in the test subjects, could be attributed to the drug itself.

“In fact, the average across all drugs is about 50 percent efficacy. And for the 50 percent of the patients who essentially get little or no benefit, whatever they spend is wasted money.” In view of this overt cynicism, appears downright naive to ask the question – why are these medicines then sold to the other 50 percent at all? –. To sum this up: SSRIs such as Prozac®, Fluctin® etc. are useless, expensive and, in addition to that, extremely dangerous. Lives are lost. For the patient, it is a game of Russian roulette; for the healthcare service, it is money frittered away, that is much needed elsewhere. Only the pharmaceutical industry profits from them: a turnover of billions. Every year.

Side Effects: Death

"Side Effects: Death" is the true story of corruption, bribery and fraud written by Dr. John Virapen, who has been called THE Big Pharma Insider. During his 35 years in the pharmaceutical industry internationally (most notably as general manager of Eli Lilly and Company in Sweden), Virapen was responsible for the marketing of several drugs, all of them with side effects."

"Dr. John Rengen Virapen worked 35 years for Eli Lilly & Co as an executive. He now speaks out on the many crimes Big Pharma was and is responsible for and he himself also participated in. Unfortunately, many of its crimes go past public awareness as it enjoys the unethical protection from its big allies, the mainstream media, the FDA and governments."

LINK

Big Pharma Whistleblower Speaks Out (Part1 of 4)

For more information, go to johnvirapen.com or sideeffectsdeath.com

edit on 16-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are thousands of great reasons to be alive. As well, thousands of reasons to be afraid or sad. If you focus on only the negative and let it consume your thoughts, that is what the essence of your life will be. There is a balance in life. If you can look at others who are less fortunate than you, give a helping hand or even a smile, shift your focus from the sh#t you can't change, to making a difference in someone's day or life. This also gives you hope. You have to change your focus on what is important. It's all in attitude.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Have you considered the motivation and inspiration behind the conspiracies you so willingly accept? Everyone has an agenda, and most likely, you have become one of the mindless drones yourself. You sound intelligent, so pursue your endeavors with an opened mind, and form your own opinion. Ultimately, be willing in the understanding of your shortcomings and never let pride take precedence over wisdom and knowledge. Life is short, don't be fooled into missing it- just be ready for the mundane.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Pushing drugs onto the population is just one more piece of the stealth agenda to control and depopulate.

Started taking medication... now I feel even more suicidal than before...

Illuminati and our medicine

"So as you can see, there are a number of substances with various psychoactive effects that one can become dependent on to the point of needing it to 'survive' without the possibility of dying in the withdrawal, if it was a substance that can cause death or permanent damage to the brain.

Modern science can easily reshape the molecules and make slight changes to 'turn off' the psycho-activity of the substance they wished to make 'sneaky' for purposes of mass population ingestion daily to the point of mass dependance.

They know their medicines cause dependance and they know that they can charge any price because they know the person will go to any length not to suffer so horribly once addicted and pay any price. But generic companies try to undercut them to get into the market, and this fortunately keeps them at bay. The doctors who prescribe these types of substances liberally know what they do to people and know full well that their patient will likely become dependent as long as the medicine is repeatedly given to them with refills etc. They may often trick a person into thinking they need the medication when in reality a non-addictive one could solve their original problem just the same. These same doctors get throwbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing their brands you see.

Illuminati and our medicine

edit on 16-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

"Over 100,000 people are killed each year by prescription medications and another 2.1 million are injured. More people die each year at the hands of prescription medications than suicide, firearms, homicide, illicit drugs, or alternative medicine. Conventional medicine has no right to point the finger and call anyone else a quack!"
Source

What Does the Bible Say About Doctors?

When Jesus was on earth, He NEVER referred anyone to a Physician

God needs no middle men. When Jesus was on earth, when someone came to Him for healing, He never referred the person to Luke, the “Physician.” Jesus healed the person directly and personally. And He healed him either with His Word – which we have today, in the form of the Bible – or He healed him with natural methods – clay, water, etc.

Jesus NEVER used drugs, although we know that some types of drugs were available in His time. When Jesus was on the Cross, He was offered a type of drug to ease His pain, but He refused it.

In the Bible, What was the consequence of seeking out anyone else except God for healing?

Asa, King of Israel sought out the physicians INSTEAD of depending on the Lord – and Asa DIED!

God says, “I am the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

“I will take away sickness from among you. . .” Exodus 23:25,26

Lorraine Day, M.D.
Source

"By studying the original Greek text we find that the use of drugs is mentioned four times in the New Testament. The Word ''sorcerers" in Rev. 21:8 and 22:15 and "sorceries" found in Rev.9:21 and 18:23 are all derived from the original Greek word "pharmakon". '

"We read in Rev. 22:15: "For without are dogs and sorcerers, and whore mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

"Whatever "sorcery" is, it certainly keeps pretty bad company, doesn't it? Now we read in Rev. 18:23: "Thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for by thy sorceries were all nations delivered".

Strong's concordance lists the word "sorcery" as: #1—a drug i.e. a spell-giving potion #2—a druggist or pharmacist #3 — a poisoner.

"Isn't that amazing. A pharmacist today has the same Greek title that he had at the time the New Testament was written nearly 2000 years ago, and he is still doing the same thing — dealing in poisonous drugs!

"The Bible says that "sorcery", or the use of poisonous drugs, has deceived all nations. All nations practice sorcery through the use of drugs, but they are deceived into thinking it's right. If a person is deceived, he won't know he is deceived, now will he?

"When I first became aware of it, my reaction was to deny it. Surely the word must have changed meaning. I looked in Webster's 2nd Collegiate Dictionary published in 1980 under the word "pharmaceutical" and I could scarcely believe my eyes when the definition read: "pharmaceutical"—the practice of witchcraft or the use of poison.

Source

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession."
James A. Smith, M.D.

"He's the best physician that knows the worthlessness of most medicines."
"God heals and the Doctor takes the fee." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Oh you poor thing. I understand what you are going through as I spent many years in such a dark place. Panic/anxiety attacks ruled my life. I am a bit of a control freak & realizing I couldn't control outside forces drove me crazy.
Years of different meds, therapy did nothing for me. Having a strong, albeit unorganized mind, was both my downfall
& savior in many ways. The fact that I had a high IQ was harder again, as I felt I should be able to help myself & 'figure it out'. The thought that if I could be this destructive with my thoughts also gave me hope that I could equally constructive.
I won't drone on with my own story but I will tell you what helped me.

-Finding God & really putting faith & trust in Him.
-Looking for things to be grateful for, instead of having all my attention focused on the negative
-Researching psychic shields, angels & asking for help & protection

The things above helped more than all the self-help cognitive therapy books, psychologists, meds etc, all of which I explored fully over the years.
I found as I switched my focus & forced myself to look for the good in people, places etc, that gave way to a positive shift within & about me, giving me much more to be grateful & happy about.

Fear is such a destructive emotion that will pull you down leaving you depleted, hopeless & without direction.
Replace it with faith & gratitude & see how the positive change is every bit equally as powerful.

Again, the above is just my path & what helped me. Yours may be completely different, but trust that we all find our way home eventually, no matter the path taken.

You are smart, young & caring. You can do it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Listen, there can be no real way to become absolutely sure someone isn't 'out to get you' but that doesn't mean you have to block out everything. I myself am paranoid (I always have the need to mask my reasons behind my actions so I seem to be a maverick but in reality all of it was pre meditated) and I was in a position much like you but here is the thing; you can't allow your fear to overcome your. I am not saying you are afraid exactly but when you shut yourself out to learning and improving then you are falling into another trap. One of constant suspicion and not being able to trust others so you can not spiritually progress.

Take everything with a pinch of salt but in reality, you need to learn new things and impove your skill set. Use the system to your advatange. Try and grab as much information as you can because it can help you flip the tables on your enemies later. You can't just live in fear and paranoia for the rest of your days because it will drive you insane and bring severe depression. What you need to do is keep your wits about you but live your life.
Use your information to eat healthily, avoid the traps being set by those who seek to enslave you.

My advice is to go to college if that is what you want andearn from them but give no answers and don't let them f**k with your head. Try and change your attitude while in college. Do/say things you normally wouldn't to throw them off balance. When they try to pin point your personality they will find the tricks don't work as they should while you know how they think and act and can use the tricks against them.

Slan abhaile.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

At first I just loved the title so I clicked to read what this nut job had to bitch about.

Then as I read I it was as if the nut had read my mind. a little toward the end it became the nut job again but most of it was exactly how i feel.

Am eye crazy 2?

Couldn't B.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Unless you have stumbled upon a terrible secret, or possess some supernatural powers that could threaten the balance of power... there is no one watching your every move, setting traps to ensnare your mind. As someone previously said, you are irrelevant to their plans. Most people are. Your attempts at trying to throw them off are a waste of energy when you realize there is no one chasing you.

Sure, the world is corrupt and it sucks. But you must become like the ancient philosophers who understood the nature of things way before modern man, and laughed at the absurdity of it all. Learn to laugh at the world, not because its funny, but because it makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

(Which is why I use an alias for everything, including facebook, and especially ATS).

I just had to laugh.

The 'especially ATS' part is fricking hilarious.

I don't blame you a damn bit!!!!!!

I don't want these nuts knowing where I live.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't want this to sound mean so please don't take this the wrong way, but...

what makes you think you're so special?

what makes you think you are so important that TPTB want to take you over?

What would be the motivation, to get in your head and do what?
To brainwash you why?

I think when you look at yourself and ask this question it may help you to realize that your fear of everything is not rational.

Your fear has taken over your normal thought process and it's now out of control.

You need to take control back.

Most of the time fear is only the fear of the unknown. So in order to get your control back you need to gain knowledge. It's really good that you have a desire to go to college. Since you are interested in psychology, I would start picking up books about it and read.

When you do, I bet you will learn many things about yourself.

I really wish you well and hope that you find the answers you need.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You share the same fate as any questioning, intelligent person will - you have seen the darkness in the world and realized it's scope. You also realize as just one person you don't have the power to change much. If you stay within this mode of feeling and thought they beat you. They didn't even have to do anything to you because your fear prevents you from taking action. Confusion and misery are the lifeblood of the elites. It allows them to wield power without significant opposition.

Now, here's my question to you: What do you want to do with your life? If you don't know, then that is what you should be concentrating on.

Life is pretty simple - either you are following your own path or you are reacting to people and events around you.

Screw what everyone else is doing including TPTB!

You need to get on with your life and forget about them for a while. We all have a responsibility to each other and society, I'm sure that is a major motivation for you. It's the reason you care. But you cannot solve the world's problems by yourself, nor will you have much success unless you are a fulfilled person, competent in your chosen field and in complete control of your mind and emotions.

Wanna save the world? Save yourself first. Then you will be in a position to help others.
Remember, you are either following your own path or you are reacting to outside influences.
Claim control of your self.
Everything else can follow.

WOW!!!! Very well said! I would send you an applause, but I am not a MOD!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

There was a time in my life when I felt the same way. It is a spiritual awakening! Your are a sponge it sounds like.

Try some meditative techniques. Seriously!

Sit quietly and observe every thought that fills your consciousness, Watch it, FEEL it go through your body and exit

releasing the fear along with it. Practice this daily, allowing yourself to feel it and let it go. You are an observer.

Do not allow all the negativity to make your inner soul or spark of life become toxic and make yourself physical ill.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What can I do about this???

Relax and stop drinking the conspiracy koolaid.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
meditate, do some slow deep breathing every day, it make take a few times before you respond to it. our bodies are not supposed to be tense all the time, but it can get stuck in this mode...here something to undo that

breath deeply, start at the bottom. tense 1 of you lower legs as hard as you can....repeat with each body part....when you tense really hard, and then relax the body is able to relax and turn off that panic and tenseness that we get stuck in.

fear comes from 2 things...the past something happened to you or things you read.....the future....like with you you are afraid of what will happen....to counter that hold something in your hand and be TOTALLY aware of it, describe to your self, is it hot, cold ,smooth rough, heavy light, what color is it.

this keeps you in the present so you can start to relax.., you came here and asked for help, so somewhere deep inside you know this is not the right way to be.

We all have an internal dialog, be aware of yours, if it is negative stop your self and change it to a positive even if you don't believe it at first...it will sink in eventually and you will be more positive...

we use up B vitamins really fast when we are stressed because we can't store it and stress just burns through it. eat foods that are high in B vitamins.

hope this helps you and good luck to you.

edit on 16-6-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join