Last Night I Had a Visit in My Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Right this could be placed in either the religious section or the Dreams section so appologies if I choose the wrong one. Anyway last night I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had and it was a very enlightening dream. I personally believe I have received a personal message from God, in fact no I am sure I have because of the feeling I had during the dream, a feeling I have never had before. I am yet to fully understand the dream but I will explain what happened for those that may be interested. P.S. this is just a personal dream so if it offends your faith please accept my appology as I am just reciting what I dreamt.

So basically a bit of background is that I am going through an incredibly rough time at the minute with family and medical conditions. So to the dream, basically it starts out a bit chaotic, I find myself in a situation where I am in danger and I have various people around me telling me that their religion can help me. A muslim faith person tries to help me at first and when I ask for help from them I experience an evil entity and I get chased by a fox of all things and bitten by it. I keep repeating asking for help from this person and it keeps happening again. I then ask other people for help and I end up getting burned too. This dream seems to be going nowhere at this point which is why it is now a bit vaigue to me but my dream then abruptly stops like you see in the movies when it cuts to black and then a Jewish face appears, I know he's Jewish because he told me, he doesn't look like what we think Jesus looks like but he tels me I am Jesus and he says the only person you can ask for help from is me.

It is impossible to tell you the feeling of this dream because it was such a strange feeling but what I can tell you is that it felt that I was awake but I was not and it was a very short visit, his face disappeared as fast as it arrived. I then wake up immidiately I check my clock as I thought it must be close to time to work as it felt as if I had been asleep for hours, but I had not it was still very early in the night. Jesus' face was not what we would think like, it was just an average Joe type face, dark short hair, brown eyes and tanned skin but not too dark, probably Jenifer Lopez type complexion. No distinguishing marks or features and nothing that would stick out in the crowd of 100.

So I am not sure what the meaning of the Fox biting me was and I am not sure about being burned. When I was asking for help from the muslim person maybe I was being told that this is not a path that I should take. I am not too sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I had the weirdest dream.

I was in a prison type environment, only everyone was very well mannerd, polite, had everyone elses interests at heart etc...and the only way out of the "prison" was to commit an evil act. but everyone had extreme empathy and conscience and only a few could actually go through with it, then I woke up

dreams man.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Let them mock. You know what that dream was telling you.

You know the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I had a crazy dream that I was a super amazing opera singer. In my dream I kept singing Bonachelli. I guess its Italian I know no Italian so spelling is most likely wrong nor do I listen to opera. But the thing is when I would sing my voice had power to shake buildings and control people. No joke I tried to search for Bonachelli but come up with nothing but like i said i don't know how i am supposed to spell it.

Ps: I hope you find meaning in your dream!
edit on 16-6-2012 by furling because: (no reason given)

PPs: I dont mean to mock the OP ,the thing is this dream was extremely vivid to the point where I remember what the house I lived in looked like and what food I enjoyed it was really odd.
edit on 16-6-2012 by furling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Pray for interpretation and it will be granted

Thank you for sharing. I've received one dream from God ... the only one dream that I know beyond all doubt was from God. I actually asked God, "what does it all mean" in the dream itself. He gave me a pretty startling response; the whole experience gave me due pause in addition to leaving me totally awestruck at His ability and willingness to communicate with His created. Truly, He is worthy.

Blessings to you!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Lemme guess, it was around 3 AMish? In the end times young and old men will see visions and dream dreams. Amen.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Right this could be placed in either the religious section or the Dreams section so appologies if I choose the wrong one. Anyway last night I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had and it was a very enlightening dream. I personally believe I have received a personal message from God, in fact no I am sure I have because of the feeling I had during the dream, a feeling I have never had before. I am yet to fully understand the dream but I will explain what happened for those that may be interested. P.S. this is just a personal dream so if it offends your faith please accept my appology as I am just reciting what I dreamt.

So basically a bit of background is that I am going through an incredibly rough time at the minute with family and medical conditions. So to the dream, basically it starts out a bit chaotic, I find myself in a situation where I am in danger and I have various people around me telling me that their religion can help me. A muslim faith person tries to help me at first and when I ask for help from them I experience an evil entity and I get chased by a fox of all things and bitten by it. I keep repeating asking for help from this person and it keeps happening again. I then ask other people for help and I end up getting burned too. This dream seems to be going nowhere at this point which is why it is now a bit vaigue to me but my dream then abruptly stops like you see in the movies when it cuts to black and then a Jewish face appears, I know he's Jewish because he told me, he doesn't look like what we think Jesus looks like but he tels me I am Jesus and he says the only person you can ask for help from is me.

It is impossible to tell you the feeling of this dream because it was such a strange feeling but what I can tell you is that it felt that I was awake but I was not and it was a very short visit, his face disappeared as fast as it arrived. I then wake up immidiately I check my clock as I thought it must be close to time to work as it felt as if I had been asleep for hours, but I had not it was still very early in the night. Jesus' face was not what we would think like, it was just an average Joe type face, dark short hair, brown eyes and tanned skin but not too dark, probably Jenifer Lopez type complexion. No distinguishing marks or features and nothing that would stick out in the crowd of 100.

So I am not sure what the meaning of the Fox biting me was and I am not sure about being burned. When I was asking for help from the muslim person maybe I was being told that this is not a path that I should take. I am not too sure.

Dreams, as some say, are constructs of our unconscious mind, that consist of imagery from the "collective conscious.

That being said, the first card of the Tarot, is The Fool and is represented by the number 0. That means that the journey that the Fool embarks on, is encircled by and contains all the experiences of humanity. The Fool always is shown with a small dog nipping and biting at his heals. This represents distraction, mundane urges, nagging self defeat and confusion.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Now that explains a TON.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Well, i think most christians (at least the protestant ones, dunno bout the others) know that Yeshua (thats his true name, not Jesus) doesn't look like a white guy with fabulous hair and baby blue eyes. He is an Aramaen so he'd probably be bronze colored and the bible tells you he is bronze colored. So no white guy that looks like Saturnus.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
edit on 16-6-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Lemme guess, it was around 3 AMish? In the end times young and old men will see visions and dream dreams. Amen.

It woke me up at 0314 as I checked my alarm as I thought it was morning.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was having major sleep paralysis at a specific time in my life (always around 3-4am-ish...). I finally had the guts to bring it up at a bible study the evening of the morning it was happening and they prayed over me. The next morning I woke up at 3:33am with the calmest feeling ever and I knew it was in response to the prayer session.

I don't know the significance of 3am....just saw the 3am comment and thought I'd share that...

Anyways, Ive had a dream from God.....but never being spoken to directly by him. You are a lucky guy

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

That's usually when believers are visited in the night. Everytime He wakes me u for fellowship it's EXACTLY at 3am on the dot. For some reason 3a is His time.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Pray for interpretation and it will be granted

Thank you for sharing. I've received one dream from God ... the only one dream that I know beyond all doubt was from God. I actually asked God, "what does it all mean" in the dream itself. He gave me a pretty startling response; the whole experience gave me due pause in addition to leaving me totally awestruck at His ability and willingness to communicate with His created. Truly, He is worthy.

Blessings to you!

I'd love to hear you elaborate on what your dream was about.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I thought 3am was Satan's time. Lucifer- "son of the morning"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l So I am not sure what the meaning of the Fox biting me was and I am not sure about being burned. When I was asking for help from the muslim person maybe I was being told that this is not a path that I should take. I am not too sure.

Are you speaking too openly about something that could get you into trouble? The things that are said come back to bite you. With the asking for help from different people in your dream could relate to having a rough time with your family. You seem lost, confused, don't know who to run to, loss of hope of faith and a load of despair. The person who you sensed that was Jesus. As being an ordinary joe. I agree on that statement. I don't think there is a definate look on what he looks like at all. He's just a guy like the rest of us.

Anyway that what I looked into for now.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Cool! I hope you remember that dream when things get to be more than you think you can bear. Two children say he looks like this:

BTW Glad to hear you found a job.
edit on 9/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

I made a YouTube video on it about a week after I had the dream. If you wish, I could provide the link

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Well... Heres my interpretation, but you yourself will come to the best interpretation of your own personal dream.

I think it has a lot to do with organized religion.

I find myself in a situation where I am in danger and I have various people around me telling me that their religion can help me

I don't think Jesus Christ wants you to turn to organized religion, as it is just a pawn of nationalistic interests, I think he just wants you to turn to him... he wants you to talk to him, just like you would in any other loving, personal relationship.

I believe Jesus Christ said that he was Jewish for a specific reason... What that reason is, I can only assume. But my assumption leads me to believe that Jesus saying he was Jewish meant that it doesn't really matter religion you are, the only person you can ask for help is Jesus Christ.

That "fox" that was biting you was the literal manifestation of a wolf in sheep's clothing, in my opinion.
A wolf in sheep's clothing, in my opinion, is a state controlled religion; Religion is one of four or five ways a nation can keep order in public, or be used to manipulate the people into a fervor.

Cheers!

edit on 22-9-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well, i think most christians (at least the protestant ones, dunno bout the others) know that Yeshua (thats his true name, not Jesus) . . .
"Christians", at least for the bulk of their history, have been associated with the belief in the New Testament, which says Jesus. You seem to only believe in the Old Testament, and I find your use of the term Christian rather puzzling, where the similarity is rather superficial where you believe in some sort of messianic expectation, where otherwise I would categorize your religion as non-Christian. You maybe use that term out of force of habit and maybe transferred it over to your quasi-Jewish beliefs. I would rather you stopped the pretense through the use of someone else's name, and find your own title to describe your cult.
edit on 22-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join