It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to Our Nation's Problems - All of them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In the last week or so, I have produced quite a few threads outlining Mystery Babylon and the historical connections we all share in relation to Sodom, Egypt and Babel. Paganism has its roots in the Mystery Schools of Nimrod and the Egyptian Schools of Osiris and Isis. Christianity has its roots in Jacob and the Bible. Each share the Hermetic tradition of Enoch. As we see these two divergent systems of thought concerning God, we see that one gives and the other takes. God is for Jacob but against Esau. Esau can be seen as the Babylonian system of Nimrod and the construction of the external and material temple. Jacob can be seen as the building of the temple of the heart. How do we reconcile these two temples? How do we bring the exoteric church dogma and the esoteric spirituality into focus with God's desire for our world? The answer comes in one Bible verse. (ISLAM fits into its own category with Israel. Each must love each other. The same can be said for Esoteric Schools and Exoteric Schools. God brings us all together in the rightly divided Word of the Bible and the one law of love.)

I have shouted from the rooftops that the Masons need to focus on their lost WORD. The Word is found in John 1. In this thread, I will focus on the Christian's obligation to the world. What are we to do as God's people, the people of Abraham, Issac and Jacob?

This is it. Beyond this, there is no other plan: Overcome with the Spirit of God at our side.

-----------------------------------

2 Chronicles 7:14 - Words of God at the Dedication of Solomon's 1st Temple

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

-----------------------------------

We all have four things to do. Each of us have this responsibility. If we proceed down this path, our land will be healed and our sins forgiven. God will restore the temple.

1) Humble ourselves before God and see his authority in our world.

2) Pray

3) Seek his face. This involves searching and knocking on the WORD.

4) Turn from our wickedness in the land. This includes anything that takes rather than gives. If we reverse our polarity and start giving and suffering forward for others, then God will answer our requests in prayer.

------------------------------------------------

That's it. I have tried to do these things in my own house. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I invite all fellow believers to do the same.

Blessed is the one that comes in the name (Character) of the Lord.

edit on 15-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The lord didn't bring these problems upon the world.

We did. Not everyone will pray.

How arrogant of you to force religion onto the people of the usa.

This may be a christian nation but was founded upon the idea of separation of church and state for a reason.

The people must make the actions themselves. Not god.

I am a believer. And I believe you are nothing more than a fanatic.

People like you bring a bad name upon Christians.

Prayer is not the answer to this issue it is us.

Rather than begging god for help why don't you try what many other Americans do and with your own grit and strength help fix the nation.

Thank god for what god helps with along the way

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I like it, but I think it is easier than you put it... well maybe not, but it removes divinity, for a belief in any representation of 'God' isn't necessary. IMO

It all boils down to three things

Materialism

Science

Self

What is required, to save all Nations...

First things first
Comprehension of self, the powers and limitations of self, as well the power of mind over matter(cliche, but SO TRUE).

This inspires empathy, and a whole host of emotions that guider perception. It's important for people to realize the power that they themselves have, as well as their responsibility in using 'the force' lol. Stop blaming everybody else... some say that demonizing others equates to expressions of insecurities. Stop placing a new face on the devil every time you find something wrong in this world. It's only wrong based on your perception, and developed bias'... we all have them, we are all individuals never sharing the same frame of reference. So we will forever be different. Always be aware of your relationship with the pursuit of happiness. As well, understand your inclinations to 'sin', the pattern of this world and such.

Next, Materialism

After understanding the power of self, you then start to realize what Materialism is all about. Self satisfaction, pursuit of happiness, as well as aspects of greed. There's only so much that this material plane has to offer, no matter how much we think we can innovate. It comes down to the strengths that you give the material plane. Removing many of these strengths, will then bring back the power of self.

Then there is also the flip side. There has to be an understanding that we are influenced by this material plane. Both physically and emotionally. Much respect is owed to the Sun, Earth, the Moon and the rest of the Universe. If all the power of the Universe was to be put into sound, your voice wouldn't stand a chance. Your body wouldn't even stand a chance.

Always be aware that there must be a balance, as well... that in the end of the day, The Universe Wins. The Universe is always a creative force, the best of which is Life itself. Through out time, mass, motion, and energy there is a justice that occurs at every moment. This justice also comes handed down in our relationships, please believe it.

Science

Learn to love it(kinda). This is our tool, our means of understanding, our ability to thrive. This is our vehicle to addressing our relationship with the material plane. Design accordingly.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Man trying to save himself. Not gonna happen or it would have. You'd have to kill off all the undesirables who don't see the world the way you do and then you're no better than they are and that my friend, is called circular logic and the cycle will not end. Man cannot save himself because evils like greed, selfishness, avarise, lusts for wealth and sexual self gratificiation, murder, thievery, lying etc. will never end by man's own means, we are incapable of defeating those without Yeshua.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

While you lot sit down and waste your time praying (which does nothing for anyone) let the rest of us try and sort the problems out using our intelligence.
When was the last time God did anything? Iam sure everyone prayed while in the gas chambers, Iam sure people prayed while stuck in one of the two towers, Iam sure everyone pray's when their kids are starving to death...didn't help them did it.
edit on 16-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
The lord didn't bring these problems upon the world.

We did. Not everyone will pray.

How arrogant of you to force religion onto the people of the usa.

This may be a christian nation but was founded upon the idea of separation of church and state for a reason.

The people must make the actions themselves. Not god.

I am a believer. And I believe you are nothing more than a fanatic.

People like you bring a bad name upon Christians.

Prayer is not the answer to this issue it is us.

Rather than begging god for help why don't you try what many other Americans do and with your own grit and strength help fix the nation.

Thank god for what god helps with along the way

If you read the verse, it calls on the people of the Lord. No one else is necessary. It will be helpful to read the op first before commenting.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

As we see these two divergent systems of thought concerning God, we see that one gives and the other takes. God is for Jacob but against Esau. Esau can be seen as the Babylonian system of Nimrod and the construction of the external and material temple. Jacob can be seen as the building of the temple of the heart. How do we reconcile these two temples? How do we bring the exoteric church dogma and the esoteric spirituality into focus with God's desire for our world? The answer comes in one Bible verse.

The answer is through out various parts of scripture...

Thomas has some very elegant answers to said question as well....

3 When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

22 Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

top topics

join