It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Observation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is just a quick observation probably not anything that important but, but I've read that the chemtrailers sometimes release the chemtrails from the aircraft so that when it rains the chemtrial chemicals will come to the ground in the rain. So around 6pm, I'm in southern central Virginia, they were chemtrailing in the sky, had to be about 15 trails in the sky and it was getting really hazy blocking out the sun some while the jets were still chemtrailing. So I notice it's windy outside but this time the wind is going east to west, so I figured I would see if the chemtrails might fall down as rain anytime soon by estimating wind speed and direction, and then looking at forcasted precipation to see if the two join together. I guessed at 35 mph minimum, and got around 700 miles in 20 hours, maybe upwards of around 1000 I'm not sure, but the wind direction is moving towards the great lakes area, I used google earth and 700 miles is around the great lake area, and a little farther out there is precipitation forcasted for that time around 2pm tommorow eastern standard time through the rest of the day tommorow, which in that time zone would be 1pm, 20 hours from when I saw them. I used www.wunderground.com as reference and a calculator.
edit on 15-6-2012 by dkf89 because: mistype

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
No offense but you make the rest of us believers look bad. You need to look into the topic more.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think Fukushima fallout surpasses chemtrails ingredients at this point.

At least I'm more concerned about that than whatever is in these trails.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yeah I know it's not that important like I said, just an observation, guess I shouldn't have posted, fukushima is alot worse I know.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is a reason you always see these 'chemtrails' before a rain storm. And it isnt because they are the cause of the storm systems. It is because they are the effect.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
< br />
Hey OP, I'm in lower Eastern Shore of MD, across the bay, and I see chemtrails daily. I always see the trails, but rarely see the spraying. I'm curious, has anyone else seen the trails form across the sky, but rarely see the plane?

I know it sounds odd, I have also caught a pic, I will try and upload. Where the plane (which is not visible) is doing circles, all that is visible is the trail forming, and you could hear the plane above. I have seen chemtrails with the same effect.
edit on 15-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Seems many people have noticed no planes. Here's one example

Originally posted by kat2684
< br />
Hey OP, I'm in lower Eastern Shore of MD, across the bay, and I see chemtrails daily. I always see the trails, but rarely see the spraying. I'm curious, has anyone else seen the trails form across the sky, but rarely see the plane?

I know it sounds odd, I have also caught a pic, I will try and upload. Where the plane (which is not visible) is doing circles, all that is visible is the trail forming, and you could hear the plane above. I have seen chemtrails with the same effect.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I think Fukushima fallout surpasses chemtrails ingredients at this point.

At least I'm more concerned about that than whatever is in these trails.

What if...

Radioactivity and the particles from the trails are meant to combine in some way to achieve the effect desired? a recipe for disaster. The reason this occurs to me is hard to articulate because there is something missing-

think transhumanism and it's goals, radioactivity must be used somehow,

something clicks but I can't make a speculative case for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

It would be pretty tough to spot something 50m long that is over 9kms away.

That's around 150 feet long and 30,000 feet away.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm not sure about the distance, my sister and I both heard the planes above. I'm used to seeing all types of planes (I'm between Dover and Norfolk) this was very odd. Even if you blow the pic up, there is no plane.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks for replying

I have seen this exact same thing, more then once. Usually over the bay, I have counted up to 12 lines across the sky at once, just sitting there.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well search around. There's lots of video showing the same thing. Who knows what's actually going on in this world? Optimistic view - someone is trying to to help us. Pessimistic view - someone is trying to control us.

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks for replying

I have seen this exact same thing, more then once. Usually over the bay, I have counted up to 12 lines across the sky at once, just sitting there.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Well search around. There's lots of video showing the same thing. Who knows what's actually going on in this world? Optimistic view - someone is trying to to help us. Pessimistic view - someone is trying to control us.

Practical view- someone is flying a plane in or near a low pressure system.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Consider the height that the aircraft in these video are actually at? In some cases they could be cruising at 7 miles up. Consider the size of the contrail in relation to the size of the aircraft? The following link is an air-to-air image of an MD-11 forming a contrail. The MD-11 is a large wide bodied aircraft and look at how the contrail dwarfs the aircraft?

www.airliners.net...

Also consider the light source and the limitations of the camera to record them? Look up Rayleigh Scattering and understand that under certain lighting conditions the aircraft can be difficult to make out. You Tube is full of these types of videos with people claiming fake and holographic planes. Some people stand under known upper air routes and compile them near daily and attempt to pass them off as holographic planes. Easy to do and also easy to mislead people.

contrailscience.com...

As previously mentioned this guy in Canada stands under upper air routes and attempts to pass off images and videos of aircraft as holographic and fake planes. Clearly he doesn't understand the effects of atmospheric distortion and the limitations of his cameras but continually posts and misrepresents routine aviation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If cirrus clouds created by aircraft exhaust cause it to rain downwind, it'll be a world first and a very major meteorological event - they form too high to have any effect, but may form due to moister air as a frontal system approaches and lower cloud within that frontal system may very well lead to rain. Weather 101.
edit on 16-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for the links.

The size of the contrail is huge compared to the plane, thats what I had trouble understanding. The first link clarified that for me.

I also understand that your eyes do play tricks, and as for the last link the plane is the same, its just teetering left to right, he is seeing different perspectives.

What I'm wondering is the distance, the sound of the planes were audible when my picture was taken. It may have been a illusion, but I was under the idea, that this was closer to the ground then 33k feet or so.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I saw a car drive by my house yesterday, and today it is raining.

Obviously, the car's exhaust caused it to rain.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Utter nonsense. It was foggy this morning, and my car exhaust was visible for much longer than usual and then when I took my son for his 18th b/day present (a 40 min trial flight in a pA-28 with the local aeroclub) the fog cleared - clearly my car exhaust had been doctored by someone to clear fog away!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh boy, more obvious shillery from a shilly shill who shills his shills on the sea shore.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have been thinking, it would almost be comical to just leave these folks to their theory and let them believe the bad man is out to get them. It's only harm I can see, is that they are "educating" the younger generation into believing in the tooth fairy and such. But if they are that weak in mind, perhaps it's best they can be easily identified. I mean just think about it. A guy comes up to you on the street and starts to tell you all about the evils of chemtrials. you no longer have to wonder what kind of person this is. you know. I say, let them eat cake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join