It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian forces accused of sexual torture

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

What I am saying is the rape and torture perpetrated on behalf of the regime

What your saying is that you believe every word and every western news media outlet claims if CNN said Assad is killing babies you would believe that as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Al Assad pays foreigners to come in commit atrocities, and then tries to blame it in the rebels who are in fact the average Joe the plumber.
Oh? so now your blaming and claiming without any sources that Assad is paying mercenaries to commit atrocities, and then tries to blame it in the rebels who are in fact the average Joe the plumber?

Care to Explain these Redneck?
Source
Source
Source

A photo published by French news agency AFP shows a Syrian rebel
wearing the Al-Qaeda flag on his arm accompanying UN observers in the
village of Azzara, again underscoring the fact that NATO powers are
backing terrorists in their bid to topple President Bashar Al-Assad.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I know Al Assad pays his intimidators about 200 dollars a day but what does he pay you two guys?

Unbelievable you know personally that Assad pays his propagandist artists 200 dollars a day?

what does he pay you two guys?
None, but i wonder Clearly since you have a agenda in Here how much do the Rebels pay you to waste the space on here on above top secret for spamming it with the videos from YouTube?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So whats next then? Whats the next propaganda move beyond the rape and murder of 4 year old girls and 8 year old girls?

Where do you go from there? What about they are eating pork?

Rape and murder on the Empire State Building? I know I am not very good at this.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

All reruns of American Idol are herewith canceled.....
GET HIM!!!!!

( just kidding....I think)

edit on 16-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good lorb. Well we finally found someone who doesn't know that Al Qaeda is an American intelligence agency.

Did I just say that out loud?

Ashurbanipal was right.

Where are the Abbasid Caliphs when you need them? So what is Lebanon then? Is that like the converter?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If true this is horrific, the abuse of women and children certainly will bring more heat on to the regime and crys of action from western countries.

The New York-based group also says that soldiers and pro-government armed militias have sexually abused women and girls as young as 12 during home raids and military sweeps of residential areas.

My question would be how accurate is the reporting that is coming out of syria, I am reminded of this thread from the Professional where he predicted this

My next prediction

"My next prediction is related to the Syrian conflict where there rebel terrorists backed by NATO forces are trying out oust legitimately elected Syrian President Assad. We have seen the various propaganda tricks in use. My next prediction is this trick to be used: Women being raped by Assads army forces or something about women being killed by his forces. Expect it within a few weeks up to a few months max. "

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Reminds me of the "Iraqis took the preborn out of the incubators" stories, which turned out to be fabrication. I do not doubt there is violence and possibly rape on both sides, but I also think they kind of have their hands full to dedicate entire days to snuff.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Someone said this could turn into another Lebanon, whats wrong with Lebanon?

They have a GDP per capita that is on par with Iran. They have tourism because Baalbek is there. And nice resorts.

They have banking and commerce, and their agents er I mean immigrants all over the world sending home money to the tune of 8 billion per year alone.

And, it looks like they have backup.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Syria seems to me that it just needs to get off its lazy behind and get a real job.

Lebanon, pop. 4 million Syria pop. 23 million. Lebanon is on the sunny side of the street, finding oil under every stone, and now in the sea. It has the most cultivatable land in the Middle East, and lots of water.

Syria has a little more than Afghanistan, across the board, dirt as opposed to sand and rock, but not enough water at this point.
Lebanese don't farm much, they have a few fruit trees. They deal in parts. Mostly. Middle men. But then there is a difference in the type of people since they are outgoing and have immigrated to lots of other countries.

Syrians seem to be in their own little world. As far as the stories go, whats nice about being me, is I am prepared to just let Putin handle it. They can watch from space and see whats really going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Does that shock you?

Everybody is always posting on here when abuse in some form or another happens around the world.
It's human nature. Every country, military & religion in the world does it and it has done it for thousands of years or since the beginning of man.

Somewhere in a cave 10 million years ago one caveman raped another caveman.

It's not news......or at least "new" news.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
news.antiwar.com... an-rebel-chief-assad-working-with-al-qaeda-to-attack-govt-targets/

Text
Syrian Rebel Chief: Assad Working With al-Qaeda to Attack Govt Targets

Assad Attacking Himself to Make Rebels Look Bad, SNC Chief Claims

by Jason Ditz, May 11, 2012

There have still been no official claims of responsibility for yesterday’s massive bombings against a government building in the Syrian capital of Damascus, but the growing use of al-Qaeda style bombing tactics against the regime has caused considerable concern.
Addressing this issue, the rebel Syrian National Council (SNC)’s leader Burhan Ghalioun is pushing his own pet theory, that the Assad regime is in league with al-Qaeda and that they are bombing their own buildings to make the rebels look bad
The credibility of this claim is, needless to say, weak. Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri has urged support for the rebels for months, and has been at odds with the Shi’ite Assad regime and their allies in Iran for decades.

Indeed, Jihadist organizations seem almost universally in the rebels’ camp, though it isn’t clear what formal links the various groups maintain with one another. Western officials didn’t seem to need the conspiracy theory anyhow, as they have uniformly condemned the regime for getting bombed in the first place.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I believe Al Qaeda always wear their uniforms when meeting with officials from the UN, especially when the Syrian government makes all the appointments for them.

www.timesofisrael.com... mes-damascus-attack-on-al-qaida/

Text
Opposition leader claims attack was work of terrorists linked to Syrian president Bashar Assad
On Friday, Burhan Ghalioun, head of the opposition Syrian National Council, accused the government of cooperating with al-Qaeda to carry out the Damascus attacks, using the violence as a way to taint the uprising.

A day earlier, Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Bashar Ja’afari, told the UN Security Council in New York that al-Qaeda, backed by unnamed foreign governments, was behind the attacks.

Late Friday, the leader of Lebanon’s Hezbollah militant group and a strong Assad ally warned that attacks like Thursday’s could tear Syria apart. Sheik Hassan Nasrallah told supporters via videolink that the same hands that “destroyed and killed in Iraq … want to destroy Syria today.”

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
We should help the current government get rid of theses types.
They look to be very dangerous

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join