It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian forces accused of sexual torture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Seriously someone needs to put Al Assad down so this nightmare will end for all the people in Syria. He has become such an evil man.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert80
reply to post by benrl

Seriously someone needs to put Al Assad down so this nightmare will end for all the people in Syria. He has become such an evil man.

Really? hows Libya doing? oh thats right its in Chaos.

so this nightmare will end for all the people in Syria
No it wont be, you think you would be that easy as your mainstream news outlets claims. And after Sryia what after that is over?

Israel installs there puppets in Syria?

Tell me Robert80 Why does Israel wants the Rebels to win?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So, if i understand you correctly, you prefer a country run by a brutal dictatorship over 'chaos'?

Why do you suport Assad?

No, this does not mean or imply i 'support the rebels'.

Answer the question.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

you mean you refer al qaeda rapists and thugs?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Nope. Never said or implied anything even close.

Care to try again with facts?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Nope. Never said or implied anything even close.

Care to try again with facts?

I am sure you do well at least the rebels in Sryia, if you arent supporting them why did you reply to my thread on about that image i post so much?

Did it hit a nerve?

You changed Avatar picture why? a lot of people on here don't normally change there avatars.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Syrian military general speaks out
Christiane Amanpour speaks to retired Syrian General Akil Hashem about the horrific scenes of mutilated children in a Syrian.

Syrian military general speaks out

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Ah you mean the Christiane Amanpour whose one sided During the Bosnian War? her opinions cant be taken seriously.

Also this is a month old.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It became true: I predicted this EXACTLY:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah you mean the Christiane Amanpour whose one sided During the Bosnian War? her opinions cant be taken seriously.

Also this is a month old.

Hashem was a general in the Syrian army. I guess he doesn’t know what’s going on.
I must have missed something Akil Hashem did all the talking. Christiane Amanpour did not offer her opinion.
You should stick to the facts if you expect people to take you seriously

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Just like all the other countries having their Arab spring, there will be killing torture and rape. I predict it will happen again. Ruthless people keep themselves in control by violence. You do not need to be clairvoyant to make that prediction Just arrogant when calling your self correct

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I answered you exactly as I intended to. I did however mean to write that they have more violent crimes and sex crimes than most mideastern countries, but mideastern got lost in my cutting/pasting and moving my text around. However Iran was what I was really addressing since that is the country the person I was replying to used as an example.

I didn't have to even bother with the amount of answer that I posted because you can look for yourself, but I wasn't talking to you in the first place and your aligning yourself with the ignorance spouted by the person I WAS responding to speaks volumes about you.

If you do some research you will see that there are a lot of instances of western countries with crimes rates that dwarf those of mideastern countries. It likely has a lot to do with the cultures, materialism, ladder climbing, and ownership in those richer countries v.s. middle eastern countries. In some instances it will be record keeping/ recording sharing as is likely the case in Iran. That isn't the rule though.

Iran isn't the violent country that is portrayed by the western media. That is just fact. Why don't YOU come back and disprove what I said rather than asking for info and not actually engaging in any debate. It's pretty easy to sit back and ask for something, I have seen people from Iran, I've read about them, and so forth. Prove that they are the dangerous criminal culture that you are suggesting. I wasn't talking about Syria when I made my post I was simply denying the blanket statement that person was making about Muslims. You think that Muslims are violent people with religion and culture that uses violence and sexual abuse with justification and even possibly roots it's foundation in it? That is what that poster seems to implicate.

edit on 16-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If CNN told you Assad or Serbia were killing babies you would believe it right? i am sure you would. I have known that Christiane Amanpour from Bosnia.

During Bosnia, Christiane Amanpour was on the side of Muslims who were shooting at innocent Christian Serbs, while other Serbs were trying to save themselves in Bosnia.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Just ignore my last post and go on spouting your agenda, it was the Syrian general that said what was said. I cant stand Christiane Amanpour, but she wasent the focus of the last video was she.
Your childish bickering of every peace of information that goes on to this thread clearly indicates who has the agenda here.
You should offer a more compelling case in support of the current government instead of carring on about everyone else being wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

Just ignore my last post and go on spouting your agenda, it was the Syrian general that said what was said. I cant stand Christiane Amanpour, but she wasent the focus of the last video was she.
Your childish bickering of every peace of information that goes on to this thread clearly indicates who has the agenda here.
You should offer a more compelling case in support of the current government instead of carring on about everyone else being wrong.

Just ignore my last post and go on spouting your agenda

And whats agenda? exposing your lies? i am surprised you have two likes for a troll who has bombded ATS web space with Rebel propaganda.

Like that last video with the Song from Epic Trailer Music.

If i was a Pro Assad Troll where is my money then? last time i checked in my bank its 0

What information? you mean the same propaganda that has been used in Libya that now Assad Forces are accused of sexual torture?

indicates who has the agenda here.

I could say the same thing in your posts and where you spammed every posts with YouTube videos

No one here is buying your pro Rebel propaganda

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Seems like you and stanguilles7 have an agenda trying to swing public support for the Rebels, thats what your trying to here, i have seen this behavior on the telegraph blog, on the same issue of Sryia.

There were two users were trying to swing public to suggest that the Rebels arent CIAAl-Qaeda.

But in truth they are.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Syrian President Bashar Al Assad and his Regime (mainly controlled by Al Assad Family) has killed more than 7.000 people, + 300 children, +100 Women and +100.000 disappeared and detained in only 10 months. This video is only a simulation, but Its what every Syrian expect everyday to become true. And last Sunday, by entering the city of Hama and killing more than 400 unnarmed protestors, He had a symbolic accident. It was the begining of the End of Bashar Al Assad Regime.

PD: His wife, Asma Al Assad, is the most hypocrite woman in the world. Human Right Activist, She is backing Al Assad massacres by her unexpected silence. She is hidden somewhere in London since the Pacific Syrian Revolution began...
UPDATE (06/01/2012): According to some sources related to Syrian Revolution, the actual number of Dead People in Syria is al least 7.000 and + than 100.000 disappeared and detained. The situation is much more horrible than We could expect...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Just like all the other countries having their Arab spring, there will be killing torture and rape

Are you saying Rape and torture are limited to Arab countries?

Do you remember rape and torture at Guantanamo, an American military base?

My prediction was related to using rape and torture as a propaganda tool to further their agenda, not saying that rape and torture does not exist as evidenced with this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

propaganda tricks in use. My next prediction is this trick to be used:

Get with the program
edit on 063030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 16 Jun 2012 18:29:55 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert80
reply to post by benrl

forgetting abu garaib are we?

Beginning in 2004, human rights violations in the form of physical, psychological, and sexual abuse, including torture,[1][2][3] reports of rape,[1][2] sodomy,[3] and homicide[4] of prisoners held in the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq (also known as Baghdad Correctional Facility) came to public attention. These acts were committed by military police personnel of the United States Army together with additional US governmental agencies.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So whats next then? Whats the next propaganda move beyond the rape and murder of 4 year old girls and 8 year old girls?

Where do you go from there? What about they are eating pork?

Rape and murder on the Empire State Building? I know I am not very good at this.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join