It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy to hide the "No Plane" theories of 911.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I read, with interest, Ace Baker's fairly detailed account of his frustration with other "truthers" and members of the scientific community as he confronted them with evidence of the "No Plane" theory of 911. See the following site:

acebaker.blogspot.com...

I have seen reports (other than those of Ace Baker) of those persons that entertain the "No Plane" theories being banned, their posts deleted or threads made inaccessible to the general public. I tried to look at the link on Ace Baker's above blogspot to his publication titled "The definitive scientific treatise" on the video compositing of 911. Curiously, the publication has been deleted, and in its place reads:

"The content previously posted at this site was false and misleading. Although the author made reference to authentic 9/11 airplane videos, his non-professional interpretations were incorrect, and his conclusions unwarranted. The terrorist attacks of 9/11 were carried out by suicidal hijackers. People seeking accurate information about 9/11 are encouraged to visit Wikipedia.org."

The link:

911composites.wiki-site.com...

A quote from Ace Baker speaks volumes about his frustration:

"If you are one of those very rare people who value the truth, beware. Sooner or later, you will be denied. The forces protecting the truth are very well funded, and they don’t want you around."

I didn't start this thread to start a debate about the validity of the no plane theory. In my opinion, Ace Baker's post is simply a reflection of the sad world we live in where truth is ridiculed and disinformation has risen above free speech.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tucker81

Originally posted by tucker81

I have seen reports (other than those of Ace Baker) of those persons that entertain the "No Plane" theories being banned, their posts deleted or threads made inaccessible to the general public.

If you believe that there was no plane, then it would be just as likely that those reports were not banned, deleted, or made inaccessible, because they were never there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I believe no plane!!

*Signed

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The no planes ploy is part of the disinfo psyop perpetrated by the people responsible for 911. It is called mixing truth with lies to make the truth look ridiculous. This way for the most part the conspiracy never gains much more than a fringe following because knowledgeable individuals discount the conspiracy at first glance based upon all of the crap that is dumped on top of the truth. Real planes flown by real terrorists were flown into real buildings. And elements of the CIA were really behind it.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I didn't start this thread to start a debate about the validity of the no plane theory.

The "no-plane" theories have been proven to be deliberately-created disinformation. A hoax. There is no conspiracy to hide a hoax. Real researchers have proven the "no-plane" disinformation to be a hoax time and time again.

The threads about the "no-plane" theories and "video fakery" are in the HOAX Bin on this site as well, right where they belong. And most who have perpetuated that "no-plane" disinformation have been banned because they would rather attack instead of show real, actual evidence.

Needless to say, the "no-plane" hoax ends with private home videos showing planes hitting the towers. There's no technology that can insert fake planes onto private citizens' home videos. And as such, this conversation ends here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I didn't start this thread to start a debate about the validity of the no plane theory.

The "no-plane" theories have been proven to be deliberately-created disinformation. A hoax. There is no conspiracy to hide a hoax. Real researchers have proven the "no-plane" disinformation to be a hoax time and time again.

The threads about the "no-plane" theories and "video fakery" are in the HOAX Bin on this site as well, right where they belong. And most who have perpetuated that "no-plane" disinformation have been banned because they would rather attack instead of show real, actual evidence.

Needless to say, the "no-plane" hoax ends with private home videos showing planes hitting the towers. There's no technology that can insert fake planes onto private citizens' home videos. And as such, this conversation ends here.

Can you show this proof?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i dont believe the people that heard the sound of the plane approaching would agree, as well as the people who've seen the infamous video in which the camera man films the plane from below ...literally

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Plane or not, its been 11 years. Nothings happened. What are you going to do about it?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's a shame the 9/11 forum is down. I crashed the party only recently. I used to assume conspiracy theories were ridiculous even thou people told me othewise. But I never researched and never gave it a second thought cause I believed the governmnet would never spend that many lifes no matter what. Then I saw claims that most of the victims may have been computerised. I don't know wether this is part of the disinformation packet, the bogus victim list, nonetheless it made me interested in 9/11.

Planes, missiles, no planes, green planes, blue planes, molotov cocktails, mini nuclear explosions explained by a funny russian guy, etc... Funny how there were people caught on the camera right on the day of the crime, right on the spot who were running about shouting contradictory stuff. It may have been just the confusion and emotions running wild, then again, they may have been shouting what they had been told to.

No one can prove it and that's where the fun begins. You need to ask yourself what can be proven. But first you have to ask yourself what makes sense or rather what does not. Even before that you need to concentrate on facts. It does not matter if the facts are true or not. The claim is it was the american airliner Boeing 676 and that't it. Nothing else matters. Another claim is it hit the building, cut through the columns like through butter, and the bow emerged on the other side. An aluminium shell filled with fuel crashed clean into the wall and left no debris falling down on the outside.

Then you have to believe a steel structure collapsed from fire into a neat pile of dust and steel rubble withing a couple hours. 3x in a row. Why not. Flying carpets have been spoted ocasionally.

The government can not disprove the claims even if it evicted people from towers where similar construction was used and set fire to them. People would still think it was a stunt to cover a stunt. The only person that can prove it is you to yourself. If you have a degree in engineering and work with steel it may come handy. Otherwise all you need is to take a box of matches, set a tower on fire and wait outside to see what happens. Not that it's a good advise.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Numbers33four

No planes hit the buildings. The only people that can see this are the people not effected
by the 911 physiological operation.

The masses are in a physiological prison. You could provide mountains of evidence but because of
the programming they will never be able to process the information.

Can we hack into this program? Most certainly.
I am hacking into it as I type.

Only a very small percentage of the people will understand this message.
It is not for the faint of heart.

PS Chemtrails do exist.

edit on 5-10-2014 by damx13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SickeningTruths

Are you seriously asking for proof the planes hit?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

eleven years ? (well now it's 14 years) that's nothing.

we are told over and over to remember bad things which happened in the past. but for 9/11 too many people want to forget everything very quickly, which that alone makes it very suspicious to me

I only woke up in 2005 realizing that something's wrong with the official story.

Just today I was talking to two guys and ... it happended to be that they really didn't even know anything about WTC 7.

They seemed to take the 'please immediately forget' advice very seriously

I think - in order to understand what happened on September 11th - you really have to go further. The incident was so out of dimension that it has to be allowed to go out of dimension when thinking and discussing it.

It's about a year ago when I first heard about the 'no plane theory'. And at that time I couldn't believe it at all.

But today I think different about it. Feel free to laugh at me.

My biggest question still is: if it was an inside job, then that would have involved dozens, hundreds of people. Why nobody speaks out about it?

But I am positive that the truth about 9/11 will come out earlier than those typical 50 years until they open the CIA archive
... thanks to the internet or may be some whistleblower, who knows

best of luck to all of us
louis

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
9-11 Video & Radar Analysis

Boeing 767's don't do 500+ knots at sea level and continue to accelerate (NIST data) therefore it couldn't be a plane.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

They do if they're diving and haven't shed the excess speed yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But the plane wasn't diving was it?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Yes. Look at all the videos, it was in a shallow dive and leveled off just before impact. Dive doesn't mean straight down, even a shallow angle is going to accelerate them at full power.
edit on 11/8/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
can't starr anyone......anyway......if there were airliners that low....there would be more video of it period see ya's
......can't flagg, either!!
edit on 8-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

(post by MrRussell removed for a manners violation)
(post by MrRussell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Going to make this perfectly clear to all of you.

Any more accusations of any sort vis a vis "shill", or anything of the sort will result in a post ban, or permanent one.

Only warning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join