It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This thread is unreal. OK first, nobody here needs to justify anything to the OP or CK. Second, for what It's worth I'll link THIS to try and get the point across to a couple of skips on here that Australia is controlled by outside influence, but it's not America per se. Most American posters will understand this, for they happen to be in the SAME boat as us.

Try this on CK: Ask any American where copious amounts of THEIR hard earned cash goes each year, and why.

Then ask yourself this: Why does OUR PM (who wasn't even voted in) insist on trashing this country into oblivion, carbon tax, selling our resources LAND included, undermining our self reliance. I mean, just a few months back some old bag in Queensland sold a brown coal mine AND a whole stretch of land from the mine to the coast, to India......It is Indian territory now, lock, stock and barrel!(or at least will be) I don't have any issues with the Indian people either, been to the country and loved it........but, oh well, hopefully the bigger picture can be seen.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

His paternal Grandmother was Aussie.......

His paternal grandmother was the Australian opera contralto Eva Mylott (1875–1920)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Chinese love Australia because of all the wonderful room they will need for the millions of people looking for a wonderful place to live. If you think for a second that China is looking out for the well-being of the Australian people, you have another thing coming bubb. After the Chinese take over your country, look forward to living "down under" a bridge!

Here’s your future with China…

Once China takes over, try to put an aussie face on each one of those pics you see above. And as for North Korea, do you think they are living the North Korean dream life or something? I think not!

I knew I saw a pic of you somewhere. Who knew...?

Edit: I forgot to mention all the happy faces. If i didn't know better, I would have to say they are looking forward to the day some guy puts them out of their misery.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It looks Utopic!!!! I think the Aussie people, mainly CK and Germ, will love this lifestyle...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And do you think China is going to take over America? And if so, how will that happen?

You might want to take the following into consideration....

U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms.

USA Buys Enough Guns in 3 Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Army

And if you are talking nukes.. What comes around, goes around. M.A.D. goes just as well with China as it does with Russia.

Please chew on that for awhile, and come back later with your master plan.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

It looks Utopic!!!! I think the Aussie people, mainly CK and Germ, will love this lifestyle...

All you Americans are jealous because while your country is collapsing Australia is in the right place at the right time. You don't understand China like we do because you live on the other side of the world, you have to look at it from an Australian perspective not an American one, jees.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Buddy I'm sorry but China is not your savior. They will chew you up and spit you out. Stop looking for someone to come along and whisk you away into the sunset and fix your own mess otherwise things will only get worse for you guys.
edit on 6-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

All you Americans are jealous because while your country is collapsing Australia is in the right place at the right time. You don't understand China like we do because you live on the other side of the world, you have to look at it from an Australian perspective not an American one, jees.

Why do you pretend your opinion represents all Australians, when other aussies in this thread have clearly stated they find your opinions absurd?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Why would I be jealous? I live in USA, I have a GREAT job, and I'm living a VERY comfortable life... I believe I'm living the american dream, well thats the 2012 American Dream, not the 1950.....

Right place at right time??? So basically you're trying to 'suck up' to the next future power of the world? How pathetic are you man.... Man up and stop being a total b****...No offense....

Here in America we're not scared of China like you are. If China has a problem with us, they know exactly where they can find us, and I promise you, we will give them the fight of their lives.... We wont back down.... You sir are giving Aussie's a bad name, you are too scared to deal with a possible threat, so instead of battling away you decide to try to side with them...Enjoy being dominated by another super power if we're ever taken down...And dont get me wrong, I dont want this fight with China or Russia or Syria, but if it happens, it happens....
edit on 17-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

YOU LOST 33 TROOPS SINCE 9/11 AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT IT! Thirty three you little girl. Thousands my a##.If you lost that many since 9/11 your country WOULD be Chinese.Oh the CIA is behind every corner so the big bad USA is the singular source of all my woes.Listen up crybaby,I forget all about Australia after I leave my computer and go about my day.The way your sniveling you'd think we ALL sit around and devise new ways to usurp countries.I am a veteran so I guess I am your enemy,by you are hardly worthy of being mine.
Rant as you will boy the big joke is you here.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Here is the problem with your post. Anyone who goes to war with the United States in an all out (nuclear) war will be vaporized. So, the US might lose but whoever they go to war with will join them as ashes in the stratosphere. That kind of war is not one anyone will win.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't think you understand what WW3 would mean, it's not if USA wins or if China wins I believe no one would be a winner in such a war. What is the purpose of starting a world war that would kill tens of million if not hundreds of millions of people, and that figure is quite low considering the type of weapons we have now that other countries didn't posse in WW2.

I get your point of Australia is better off allying with China on a economic level, but I don't see you guys being military allys...but anything is possible.
edit on 17-6-2012 by kyoiism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head bang on there.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

If there is a WW3, nothing will be bright.

I think "nuclear winter" is a term you should look up.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Russia is allies with China and they are a democracy, why can't Australia be allies with them as well???

Oh yes, Russia is a democracy! And as a matter of fact, China is a Republic, of the People! How do I know this? It says so, right on the box, "People's Republic of China." Look at that!
So I mean it's like gotta be true, right?

Shyeah.

"Understanding Totalitarian Governments" Rule #26: Oppressive Governments are, by nature, very good at Propaganda(lots and lots of practice). This can cause some confusion and head-scratching when one is attempting to discern the purpose of the many publicly visible Institutions and Programs within such governments; propaganda is so all-pervading that it seeps into the official names and/or designations of such endeavors.
A good rule of thumb here is to take the literal or 'face value' meaning of the name and work out what the exact opposite of that literal meaning is. Chances are good that the opposite meaning is the actual function of the Institution or program in question. For example: "Re-education Camp." So, education--to acquire knowledge in a systematic fashion. Camp--this one's a little fuzzy but generally camping is a voluntary recreational activity. Opposites: "brainwashing," a systematic method of destroying/removing acquired knowledge--and "prison," an involuntary punishment. Re-education Camp = Brainwashing Prison.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is all high speculation of course. There may never be another world war again, or if there is...we may not be alive to see it. Keep in mind that the political situation could be vastly different by the time another ww hits.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by jiggerj
DUDE! On a world map it looks like Australia has the same land mass as China. Your population is about 23 million. China 1.3 BILLION.

China is saying to you, "Buddy! Pal! We're moving in."

Can you say, Austraria? I knew you could.

My Tinfoil hat may be a bit too tight this evening but I think I found his real message...

Originally posted by Germanicus

Australia is great friends with China

We are their best buds in this area of the world

China is the future

China is overpopulated is another thing. We are the perfect place for them to spread out into.

Most Australians are complete morons.

Our future is with China

I do not have a problem with North Korea

The people of Tibet are moochers that live off government hand outs for the most part. I have no sympathy for them.

Your nation is a disease on the earth

Your economy is worth nothing

We are not your friend.

We should send American troops home and ask China to build a base here if anything

You guys should do the right thing and take the bullet

Who is threatening who?

China would be attacking Australia because China and the US are on a path for war

China will attack there if that is not clear enough

Those of us that are not killed will be fine and have a bright future in a world with China

China could attack us whenever it chose

We cant defend against them

Australia is Americas most important ally in this part of the world. If we teamed up with China, and they would love for us to, then we could isolate Americas other allies in the region. Australia and China could dominate the asia pacific

You must be so scared hey.

I can tell that I upset you dont I?

You are like my very own troll.

Like I said, not my fault you live in a crap country.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
As an Australian, China is making me quite nervous at the minute.
They are unashamedly buying up millions of acres of our fertile farmland, and this is increasing by the day.

See:
www.abc.net.au...

www.weeklytimesnow.com.au...

Sure they have a lot of mouths to feed, but so do we, and food prices are already ridiculous.
Our leaders need to grow some balls (well aside from Julia, hers are big enough) and stop cowering to more powerful nations such as the USA, China, UK to name a few. We are ruled by the Queen, puppets to the USA (CFA) and slaves to China.

At some stage we need to stop crawling and start walking proudly as a nation.

To the OP - Some of your concepts and understanding seem well thought out and intelligent, but ruled by China?
You've gotta be on smack man.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You are all a bunch of hate filled people.

It is no wonder your country is always at war.

All I suggest is that we end our alliance with you because it does not help us.

I also point out that you will lose the Reserve soon.

I know its scary but bad luck.

You can call me a nazi or whatever other stupid things you want to do. Its because I could link hundreds of articles about how the US Dollar will be unseated as the Reserve ( next thread ). So keep crying. I dont care. It is reality.

And we think you will lose WW3. We do not want to fight for you anymore. Get used to that too. Do you hate the French also? Do you think the Greeks are going to fight for you? No. Get used to it.

And grow up.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
As an Australian, China is making me quite nervous at the minute.
They are unashamedly buying up millions of acres of our fertile farmland, and this is increasing by the day.

See:
www.abc.net.au...

www.weeklytimesnow.com.au...

Sure they have a lot of mouths to feed, but so do we, and food prices are already ridiculous.
Our leaders need to grow some balls (well aside from Julia, hers are big enough) and stop cowering to more powerful nations such as the USA, China, UK to name a few. We are ruled by the Queen, puppets to the USA (CFA) and slaves to China.

At some stage we need to stop crawling and start walking proudly as a nation.

To the OP - Some of your concepts and understanding seem well thought out and intelligent, but ruled by China?
You've gotta be on smack man.

Ha! WA must be on smack.

We are ruled by America and the alliance only hurts us.

China actually has something to offer.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join