It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

I think because he started his acting career in Australia and then came back to the US...

Oh... Well you can keep him.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

In spite of what our government may be trying to do, I feel safe in saying that the American people don't want to "rule" Australia.

Thats fair to say, and I know the American people have no control of their government, but I still hate your government for what they have done to my country.

The majority of us aren't happy with what our government's been doing either. The problem seems to be getting others here to see that more of the same is NOT the answer...just my opinion. Seriously, look at our choice this time...Obama or Romney. There's not a heck of a lot of difference between them that I can see...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think because he started his acting career in Australia and then came back to the US...

Oh... Well you can keep him.

Gee, thanks a ton!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

I still hate your government for what they have done to my country.

What about your government? If they would grow a pair of balls you wouldn't have to worry about my government.

You guys are pushovers. Just admit it.

The last primeminister to have tried to stand up to the US Imperialism in my country was Kevin Rudd, and he was desposed by CIA operatives.
You see, those few Aussies who have stood up against the US have been politically killed off Rudd,Whitlam or actually killed off , Harold Holt.

You have taken over my government and enslaved our nation.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thats fair to say, and I know the American people have no control of their government,

But we should just "KillAllAmericans" like your mood says, anyway, right?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No I haven't.

Don't put the blame on us because your government is weaksauce.

link   

What about your government? If they would grow a pair of balls you wouldn't have to worry about my government.

I agree with you partly, but if they're pushovers to what we, the US wants, what sort of friend are we to be taking advantage? That's the inference from saying another is a pushover...that you can force them to do your will. If they're pushovers, we're doing the pushing. I know we have to look out for our own country first, but if we're looking at friends as pushovers...what sort of friend are we?

I'm not an America basher...I'm simply saying, using your own phrase, that that sounds wrong.

link   

In spite of what our government may be trying to do, I feel safe in saying that the American people don't want to "rule" Australia.

Thats fair to say, and I know the American people have no control of their government, but I still hate your government for what they have done to my country.

The majority of us aren't happy with what our government's been doing either. The problem seems to be getting others here to see that more of the same is NOT the answer...just my opinion. Seriously, look at our choice this time...Obama or Romney. There's not a heck of a lot of difference between them that I can see...

I share your sentiment, and I don't know much about Obama but I've seen Romney glorify war with Iran and it sickens me. In Australia our leaders frankly aren't much better.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'd like to point out that the average American doesn't know where australia is on the map.
Much less have the inclination to rule you.

You seem to be confusing the American people with the American government.

I personally do not want to rule Australia.

link   

The last primeminister to have tried to stand up to the US Imperialism in my country was Kevin Rudd, and he was desposed by CIA operatives.
You see, those few Aussies who have stood up against the US have been politically killed off Rudd,Whitlam or actually killed off , Harold Holt.

Again, you seem to think the American people are the same as the corporate powers that run our government.

link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
DUDE! On a world map it looks like Australia has the same land mass as China. Your population is about 23 million. China 1.3 BILLION.

China is saying to you, "Buddy! Pal! We're moving in."

Can you say, Austraria? I knew you could.

My Tinfoil hat may be a bit too tight this evening but I think I found his real message...

Originally posted by Germanicus

Australia is great friends with China

We are their best buds in this area of the world

China is the future

China is overpopulated is another thing. We are the perfect place for them to spread out into.

Most Australians are complete morons.

Our future is with China

I do not have a problem with North Korea

The people of Tibet are moochers that live off government hand outs for the most part. I have no sympathy for them.

Your nation is a disease on the earth

Your economy is worth nothing

We are not your friend.

We should send American troops home and ask China to build a base here if anything

You guys should do the right thing and take the bullet

Who is threatening who?

China would be attacking Australia because China and the US are on a path for war

China will attack there if that is not clear enough

Those of us that are not killed will be fine and have a bright future in a world with China

China could attack us whenever it chose

We cant defend against them

Australia is Americas most important ally in this part of the world. If we teamed up with China, and they would love for us to, then we could isolate Americas other allies in the region. Australia and China could dominate the asia pacific

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thats fair to say, and I know the American people have no control of their government,

But we should just "KillAllAmericans" like your mood says, anyway, right?

I took it off, but you have to understand how your America has killed my people not only in wars but in CIA attacks, Bali Bombings.

You don't realise the anger Australians feel for the Americans for what your doing to us.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I'd like to point out that the average American doesn't know where australia is on the map.

I see what your saying but as long as the American people support their government than they are equally my enemy.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Wah wah wah... Instead of complaining to us all with your keyboard, why dont you stand up and do something about it??? I cant wait to see how China treats you when you dont have USA protecting your ass.. Its going to be open season on you guys... you probably cant defend yourself against any legitimate power...

link   
I think OP should move to China, perhaps ATS will be on their banned list.

and perhaps he will see that China isn't moonbeams and unicorns.

link   

I agree with you partly, but if they're pushovers to what we, the US wants, what sort of friend are we to be taking advantage? That's the inference from saying another is a pushover...that you can force them to do your will. If they're pushovers, we're doing the pushing. I know we have to look out for our own country first, but if we're looking at friends as pushovers...what sort of friend are we?

I'm not an America basher...I'm simply saying, using your own phrase, that that sounds wrong.

We haven't done anything to Australia. The few posters here on ATS complaining are drama queens. Them sitting comfortably in their houses typing away on the internet is proof that they are doing a-okay. They just want someone to blame other than themselves for their dissatisfaction. They don't know what a ruined country is because they are so used to a sheltered lifestyle.

Anyway, America didn't get to be top dog by simply being friends with everyone. If a country will let us use their land for strategic military placement, for example, why not use it? It is their government who says ultimately decides yes or no. Therefore if they say yes, it's fair game. If the Australian people have a problem with it, then they need to start worrying about their own problems rather than blaming a country half way around the world because "we infiltrated their government" or whatever other BS excuse they can think of in order for them to sit idly and do nothing.
edit on 6-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I see what your saying but as long as the American people support their government than they are equally my enemy.

Since when do the American people support their government?

Where the hell do you get your news, anyway?
edit on 16-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way, and it shouldn't be that way.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sorry that happened.

But there is no country on the planet that hasn't done something dirty at one point in time.

No country is an angel.

Im sure that there are some aboriginal people in Australia that could say the same about the white man that came and stole their country.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Since when do the American people support their government?

Where the hell do you get your news, anyway?
edit on 16-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

I know, right? The news I always see here is about how we're all angry with the government and nearly an unruly mob...What was the last I saw for a Poll on "Is America moving in the right direction?" I think it was around 16% said "Yes".

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join