It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by Germanicus
It looks like Australia will be dragged in to WW3 by the American Government. We all know that China has no problem with Australia apart from our military alliance with the United States. Australia is great friends with China and has been since the early 90's when Paul Keating was our Prime Minister.

I heard that China was great friends with Tibet too!

BTW the Chinese are buying considerable amounts of Australian land so guess your right they hav plans for you

China is buying/leasing land all over the world. They want to make sure they can feed their population and mine for resources. It's smart investment. At least they pay for it, instead of just taking it, and create jobs in the process.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I think it's been explained to you a great many times that China has many issues of it's own.
Currently it's power is based on selling cheap plastic products to the United States of America and Europe.

If you take that away they won't have much of anything.

Dude you and your alter ego Physic aren't fooling anyone. You have this agenda of trying to discredit the usa and britain.

And then you are going around touting BRIC's nations as saviors of mankind.

It's highly obvious your posts and responses are scripted. Since when people explain to you that you are wrong you don't change your rhetoric.

And truth to tell it's getting old.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There is a phrase that goes “blood is thicker then water” and US, UK and Aus are all blood brothers…if we go down we will do so togeather!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There is a phrase that goes “blood is thicker then water” and US, UK and Aus are all blood brothers…if we go down we will do so togeather!

Wow, that sounds like something straight out of a Hitler speech. Don't assume others are ready to go down with you if they are better off not doing it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Have fun with your new job. And mind the safety nets. I hear in China they have overeager factory workers. The lesser of 2 evils man. Believe what you want.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Great post, and you know - I never really put much thought into Oz other than as a place on my "Must-Visit" list, I guess because its so far removed physically, and well, we never really hear any news from there. There is one thing however: "when China gets the reserve currency soon"..".LOL mate!". You don't really think the crown would allow that, do you? The USD is coordinated in concert with the UK and all of its territories or whatever you call the various lands. The power and economic might held between them Still to this day absolutely dwarfs that of China.

Further, the Chinese Yuan is sitting on a far less stable foundation than the dollar, and should be drastically devalued. That and the expected bursting of the "Chinese Bubble"...I just don't see confidence in the Yuan working it to a reserve currency status. Check a chart, since the strong dollar, Clinton surplus times, the dollar index has lost very little since the W and Obama debt frenzies.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

It's highly obvious your posts and responses are scripted. Since when people explain to you that you are wrong you don't change your rhetoric.

I do not change my opinion because I am correct. If you disagree with anything, let me know. While you are at it tell me why you deserve to keep the reserve and how you will keep it. China will take over your economy within just a few short years. How do you keep it then? Tell me? And I have explained that without the Reserve Status your economy is noithing. Prove me wrong. Why should you maintain the Reserve? Do you even understand the significance? It seems that many do not. Maybe that is why you have so much trouble understanding.

What is obvious is that I know alot more than most Americans about how their economy works and their politics. That is very clear.

So do you have something to add? Because like I said, you can always just star a more articulate poster if you cant debate the topic with me. I would like you tgo explain why you think Australia should remain your ally. It does nothing but hurt us. Our friendship with China helps us alot on the other hand. Our future is with China.

You are afraid. You should be. There is no need to be rude to me. It is not my fault your economy is a complete mess. That you have unpayable debt.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When did ATS turn in to Aussies talkin #? Every other freaking day with these guys.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by bigcountry08

We publicly get dragged through the dirt because we are in the limelight of every person on the planet. We have corrupt leaders (just like Australia, UK etc etc), however, we get the most publicity because we are the strongest.

It doesn't matter how much money we give out in aid to other countries, guys like Germanicus are obviously trolls that evidently are uninformed as to how the world would be under China's rule. To me, he sounds like a paid shill from China to spread communist propagnda.

We all just have to understand that there are people on this planet that drink that propaganda kool-aid.. I honestly don't know why others click on his threads anyway, we all know that he wants to be Chinese.. good for him.

You are obviously a troll.

It is clear that you are a troll.

Stay on topic.

Do not talk about Foriegn Aid. That is the thing I hate the most. Corporate scams. I have a thread on how your country uses 'aid' to rip third world countries off. And you are not the strongest. Or the greatest. Get over yourself. The fact that you think I am a troll just because I have a problem with your evil government shows you have a superiority complex. I pity america. Australia is number one OECD nation. Not you. You are not even second.

And yeah, you drink down that american propaganda and ask for more dont you. America sucks. You know it. Stop being absurd. What is posted on ATS all day long. people complaining about your government. And surprise surprise, your government actually affects people in other countries too. I know you do not care but many of us do. Get used to it.

And I am sure that you have little sympathy for the Greeks dont you?
Dont you? Are we all supposed to feel sorry for Americans? Are we? Because there is little sympathy for the Greeks.

You have a destroyed economy. Face it. You need to stand down and give up the Reserve with peace.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
When did ATS turn in to Aussies talkin #? Every other freaking day with these guys.

You can write your own thread about it.

If you do not have anything to add then please stop being a troll.

edit- and get out of the asia pacific. You are risking our future. If you stay expect more Australians to be against your government.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

We dont want you here...

B-B-B-But I'd bring cookies.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'd take what Germanicus and any other Self proclaimed Australian in this thread who supports Germanicus perverse obsession with Chinese rule with a massive grain of salt...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I'd take what Germanicus and any other Self proclaimed Australian in this thread who supports Germanicus perverse obsession with Chinese rule with a massive grain of salt...

1. Blomberg in New York is banning salt, so get it while you can. . .

2. Germanicus. What can anyone say? I know I shouldn't like the guy, but he appears so earnest about his admiration for China.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I would take what you say with a massive grain of salt. All you ever do is defend your government. You spend heaps of time on it. And you are worried about an issue like the pacific? Yeah right.

I do not appreciate you calling me a liar. Like I said, if you disagree, let me know. I will destroy you again. I do not think much of your debating skills. You resort to insults and nonsense. You are a troll.

So please stop trolling. If you want to talk about the topic, bring it. If its just insults then we know what that means dont we?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The US and UK are not our brothers. We are not related to you we hate both of you. America drags us into thier pointless wars and kills thousands of our men, and Britain abandoned us like cowards in WW2. Both of you deserve each other.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Great post, and you know - I never really put much thought into Oz other than as a place on my "Must-Visit" list, I guess because its so far removed physically, and well, we never really hear any news from there. There is one thing however: "when China gets the reserve currency soon"..".LOL mate!". You don't really think the crown would allow that, do you? The USD is coordinated in concert with the UK and all of its territories or whatever you call the various lands. The power and economic might held between them Still to this day absolutely dwarfs that of China.

Further, the Chinese Yuan is sitting on a far less stable foundation than the dollar, and should be drastically devalued. That and the expected bursting of the "Chinese Bubble"...I just don't see confidence in the Yuan working it to a reserve currency status. Check a chart, since the strong dollar, Clinton surplus times, the dollar index has lost very little since the W and Obama debt frenzies.

Don't ever visit my country, Australia is too good for you. You Americans think that your country is the greatest on earth, well thats because your've never heard of Australia.
You never hear any news from here?
So our soldiers are dying in your wars and you don't even realise we're there ? Typical American...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

at first glance seemed like an interesting thread until i saw who posted,waste of time.moving on

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

at first glance seemed like an interesting thread until i saw who posted,waste of time.moving on

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I come from that little island below Australia called Tasmania, one of the lower middle class masses. From my experience I can tell you one thing, no matter what our sneaky politicians try, the majority of us Aussies will never trust or like the Chinese government. We have enough trouble liking the people, most of us will put up with Chinese (or insert other immigrant), and even make friends with one based on individual merit, but that is about as far as it goes.

Spend some time in any suburb in Australia and you will soon come to the conclusion, there is no hope in hell of us standing with the Chinese against the USA or the UK, we have too much history - we are brothers in arms and this is not gonna change in the near future, no way. We hate commies and will never defend them. Hell we even hate our own democratic government and would only defend that if someone was invading us (talking about the masses here).

The politicians may play their little games as they do, but any type of love between the common Aussie and China is not going to happen I can assure you. So you can take your silly little ying and yang flag thingy and shove it where the sun don't shine!
edit on 16-6-2012 by ParAvion because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Blood spilt together???

What blood have Americans or the British spilt for Australia. We have been fighting Americas wars getting absolutely no recognition for it, and the British are a bunch of cowards who abandoned us in WW2. You both deserve each other.

Deny Ignorance.

or

Robert Charles was a Marine aboard the USS Houston when it was sunk on March 1, 1942 in the South Pacific. After swimming to the nearby island of Java, he was rounded up along with the other survivors from the Houston. They were taken to Burma where they were forced to work on the infamous Burma-Thailand Death Railway. Fellow prisoner Henri “Doc” Hekking, a doctor from the Dutch Colonial Army, served as the doctor for the group of prisoners. Lt. James P. Lattimore often spoke up on behalf of the prisoners, taking beatings to save the lives of others, including, on one occasion, the life of Charles. James W. Gee was also a leader in the camp, convincing prisoners to talk and play games to keep their minds alive.

Burma – October 30, 1942 Each work camp along the railroad was designated by a number indicating its distance from base headquarters. The 190 Americans and 590 Australians with whom we had come from Singapore were told we would be moving out right away to the camp at Kilo 40. The highest-ranking prisoner at Kilo 40 was Australian Col. C. M. Black, whose men became known as Black Force. The American was Capt. Arch L. Fitzsimmons, whom Henri remembered from Singapore.

Last Man Out: A Memoir of the Burma-Thailand Death Railway

America is still recognizing the Heroes of WW2....

It's been almost 70 years, but Margaret Clarke will never forget the sight of a soldier plummeting to earth as the parachute on his back failed to open.

US Army thanks far north Queensland's WWII parachute women

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join