It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the world hate me, or is just my luck?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If it's not my niece, it's a dog fight, then it's some idiot getting shot and running to my backyard and asking for help, or some other thing, and then 2 supposed masked robbers about to rob a place, but I announced it calmly over the intercom. No customers were there. So, where was threat if they were gone? But, I supposedly caused a panic.

But today, it was an excuse for the boss that has been berating me 8 months to write me up about it. My first written up BS. She only waited 2 weeks after the fact to do it?

We all have made mistakes. And, I was not trained to handle a situation like that. But if it happens again. I'm terminated. Period. I turned the boss in for berating me. So, whether she is trying to get back at me, that's fine. I'm the better person. But, I refuse to deal with her abuse.

Be nice if a company trained you for that sort of thing. But no, because I turned her in for the berateness, it gives her leverage.

Fine by me, and I admit my wrong.

Which is what I did.

Like you or managers never did anything wrong when you started. You all are so innocent.

About ready to quit my job.

Never felt so outcasted by a job before I started there.

I really don't get it.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

People get fired for doing whats humane. Hope your moving up into jobs where you are valued and compensated accordingly, if not, get on it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

does the company you work for have a human relations department or do you have a company hand book or list of procedures?

if they haven't trained you to deal with a situation then they can't sack you for it

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Quit and work for yourself! It is the only advice i can give you! Working for any type of company you will get this type of crap! They will always fine something to have a go at you about. The thing is it's a power trip, the managers are getting it from above so they dish it out to you!

I can not work for a company, I never last long because I can not take crap like that.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dude that sucks.

Find a new job, hand your notice in, and tell her she's not on your Christmas card list any more, or however you want to say it ;-)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think you will run into people like this no matter where you go and no matter where you work.
It's up to you to not let them determine how your day is going to be.
You are in control of your emotions, be happy!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I like this place, and would like to invest. But, I am totally questioning how in the world she got hired. She acts like my niece. And I hate to say that. One thing it's this, the next thing it's that. I am tired of dealing with the confusion. And I don't want to be her punching bag.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was in the same situation kind of once.
You could torture her without doing anything to risk your job.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I was thinking the same thing too.

Do nothing.

But, from the time I reported her to the incident that it happened.

It's retaliation.

And I can see it.

She wouldn't do it to the other employees.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Dude that sucks.

Find a new job, hand your notice in, and tell her she's not on your Christmas card list any more, or however you want to say it ;-)

What if she's a Jew?

What then? Are you going to steal her matches so she can't light the candle?

J/K

I agree I'd tell her to go to hell......after I found a new job.

It'll get better.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If I hand my notice in, it will be tomorrow.

Not two weeks from now.

Tired of it.

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by GmoS719

I was thinking the same thing too.

Do nothing.

But, from the time I reported her to the incident that it happened.

It's retaliation.

And I can see it.

She wouldn't do it to the other employees.

Retaliation could get her fired.
Take a tape recorder to work and have someone you can rely on witness something she does to you and testify.
Get her a$$ fired.

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
If I hand my notice in, it will be tomorrow.

Not two weeks from now.

Tired of it.

If you did that, she would win.
Stand up for yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

It's exhausting.

I shouldn't have to put it up with family, that I shouldn't have to deal with it when I come I home.

It's annoying.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Everyone wants their job. So, they wouldn't step up to the plate. Which leaves me in a bind.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't hate you, but I'm not the world.

Like I've always said, I hope things get better for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Rooting for you, Man hater.
When the world is in your face, remember people here care about you and want you to find peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well, I'm debating on whether to call in at 7AM and quitting.

It's just not worth the headache.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't care if anyone bashes me for saying this or not, but find a job where your manager or superior is a man and not a woman (and yes, I am a woman).

Never in my life have I seen more petty crap than when I worked around a bunch of women who had insecurity issues. From that point forward I only worked in predominantly male fields where I didn't have to surround myself with it any more. I can't even begin to tell you how much drama free and happier it made me!!

Something to consider!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Does the world hate me, or is just my luck?

You won't believe me, but...

The world is a picture of our expectations, based on the way we truly feel about ourselves.

The more global the issue, the more it reflects humanity as a whole.
The more personal/immediate the issue, the more it reflects our personal struggles.

Subconsciously you expect all these things to happen to you, and make decisions which will most likely lead you to the negative outcome that you expect. (Like choosing the name Manhater...?)

A state that few will ever achieve is one where we have no issues to deal with in life - which would mean we have achieved a perfectly balanced mind... In this sense, Life is the ultimate mind game.

edit on 16-6-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join