It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ezekiel 22:31 "So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

Now, let's just pretend for the sake of this thread that god wasn't real but was just something the ancient Hebrews came across and experienced, and something they mistakenly thought had human characteristics.

Forget about whether or not god is real for now. Just let's all think what you could imagine that verse could be an anthropomorphised description of. In other words, take away the human characteristics (talking in the first person, anger) and what natural or normal possible thing are we left with?

Let's see if there is a single Christian in the house who has a suggestion. Remember, I don't want any discussion about the validity of god. I want only ONE word or term. No discussion.....nothing else.

If the verse above doesn't give you any ideas, here's another one.....

Isaiah 29:6 the LORD Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.

and a few more.......

Isaiah 30:27 See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire.

Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 4:11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness.

Deuteronomy 5:4 The LORD spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain.

Deuteronomy 33:2 He said: "The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.

Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One a flame; in a single day it will burn and consume his thorns and his briers.

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are terrified; trembling grips the godless: "Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?"

Isaiah 66:15 See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, circumcise your hearts, you men of Judah and people of
Jerusalem, or my wrath will break out and burn like fire because of the evil you have done--burn with no one to quench it.

Ezekiel 22:31 So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

Daniel 7:10 A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.

Lamentations 4:11 The LORD has given full vent to his wrath; he has poured out his fierce anger. He kindled a fire in Zion that consumed her foundations.

Ezekiel 7:8 I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you; I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.

Exodus 3:12 And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

Isaiah 29:6 the LORD Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.

Revelation 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Exodus 19:16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled.

2 Samuel 22:10 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.

Psalm 104:3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind.

Jeremiah 4:13 Look! He advances like the clouds, his chariots come like a whirlwind, his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe to us! We are ruined!

1 Timothy 6:16 The blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords: who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power eternal. Amen"

Deuteronomy 4:32-43 "For ask now of the days that are past ... whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is? ... Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by trials , by signs, and by wonders ... according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?"

Exodus 19:3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain 9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. 12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. 13 there shall not a hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live. 16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, Rev. 4.5 and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. 18 And mount Si'nai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire:

Deut. 4.11, 12 and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

PSA 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

ISA 30:27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:

Isaiah: 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly.

Revelations: 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Exodus: 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Matthew 13:50 “furnace of fire…weeping and gnashing of teeth”

Revelation 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death – the lake of fire.

Matthew 13:42 Jesus Christ said the lost will finally be cast “into a furnace of fire.”

Matthew 3:12 John the Baptist said the lost will end up in “unquenchable fire.”

Numbers 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.

1 Kings 18:38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

Genesis 15:17And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

Leviticus 9:24And there came a fire out from before the LORD, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces.

1 Chronicles 21:26And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

2 Chronicles 7:1Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the house.

Hebrews 12:29 for our "God is a consuming fire."

Exodus 15:7 In the greatness of your majesty you threw down those who opposed you. You unleashed your burning anger; it consumed them like stubble.

Exodus 24:17 To the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain.

2 Samuel 22:9 Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.

Psalm 97:3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.

Jeremiah 25:37 The peaceful meadows will be laid waste because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Hebrews 10:27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 12:18 You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm;

2 Peter 3:7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Daniel 7:9 "As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

Numbers 16:34 At their cries, all the Israelites around them fled, shouting, "The earth is going to swallow us too!"

Numbers 16.35 And fire came out from the LORD and consumed the 250 men who were offering the incense.

Revelation 11:5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

Leviticus 10:2 So fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed them, and they died before the LORD.

Numbers 11:1 Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the LORD, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the LORD burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp.

Numbers 26:10 The earth opened its mouth and swallowed them along with Korah, whose followers died when the fire devoured the 250 men. And they served as a warning sign.

Psalm 50:3 Our God comes and will not be silent; a fire devours before him, and around him a tempest rages.

Revelation 9:2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Exodus 20:18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance.

edit on 15-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: Added list of verses
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFogHorn

What, you're not going to bring up Ezekiel's chariot?

You could have picked much better verses for what you're getting at here, these two could just as easily refer to nuclear blasts or various other things.

I'm christian, BTW, and I firmly believe that our current UFO phenomena is tied up in biblical reports and it's all part and parcel - but I don't make the next leap to EBEs (that's "ETs" to laymen) there, since they seem unreasonable to me. Now, former/hidden inhabitants of the earth, beings from other 'branes or dimensions, whatever, sure.

EDIT:
Ah, natural and normal thing. If you're not looking for 'nothing', I'd have to agree with the poster below as that's about all that fits that I can think of, as well.
edit on 15-6-2012 by PeterWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

sounds like a volcano to me

i like your logic here op

S+F
edit on 15-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

you do not comprehend that there are martyrs in Heaven crying out for justice and the Lord in all His mercy still awaits.

A day is coming when truth and validity will be known by all and all will be judged by their fruits.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So, two out of three think it's a volcano. Not bad.

Please can everyone ignore all comments like that irrelevant one above me. Some battery operated things need to be allowed to just fade out on their own.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

indeed, Seek meaning then deny your ignorance on the matter. Exactly what were you looking for, an explanation of hell? Here it is then, all life has a force, energy. Energy can't be destroyed but transformed and the meaning of hell is that lower frequencies will be consumed by fire (think magma) and their life force will become locked in stone.
Love is the highest frequency and those who live in hate (as evidenced in your request of others regarding me) speaks volumes about your concern over scriptures.

Yes volcanic is a logic ... fire and brimstone

no need to ask others to ignore me, I am ignoring this thread now

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It should at some point become apparent that, there appears to be 'gods' which display human-like qualities in the texts of religious establishments from around the globe. This is not coincidental. Is the CEO responsible for the free will results of his/her deputised representatives?

If a divine being created every living thing with a rule...a rule that would dictate the results of circumstances in a realm he/she created...but took that rule away...they would be a dictatorial 'god'...

The rule exists, god is not dictatorial (despite quoted texts in holy books, referring to deputised representatives in charge of this sector), they are/were also allowed to exercise this free will according to its procedural freedom...vanity and self-importance are not merely human qualities, but are dependant on the 'biscuit' being offered...free will operates to lovingly allow the choice (otherwise, dictatorship) weigh the pro's and con's (if at all) and choose according to a free will rule...

Any passages chosen to refute an idea based around one operational god, and discounting angelic beings and any other personages, runs the risk of simplifying the gamut of created existence and how a simple choice can affect the workings of true freedom...

Yes, fire and brimstone...we'd all get a bit frustrated that a project we were 'in charge of' was not going how we thought it should, and give in to base emotions, including threats...

akushla

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Could be nuclear weapons. I am a Christian, and when it comes to end times judgements, the events could be actual acts by God, or they could be man's inhumanity to man, being witnessed by the prophets. Most (not all) of the events of Revelation could easily describe ways that today's humanity has devised as weapons or other ecological disasters.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I bet you're reading this Anoncoholic you little fibber!

Here's a few more for you to go through and explain away.

Isaiah 30:27 See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire.

Deuteronomy 4:11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness.

Deuteronomy 5:4 The LORD spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain.

Deuteronomy 33:2 He said: "The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.

Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One a flame; in a single day it will burn and consume his thorns and his briers.

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are terrified; trembling grips the godless: "Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?"

Isaiah 66:15 See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, circumcise your hearts, you men of Judah and people of
Jerusalem, or my wrath will break out and burn like fire because of the evil you have done--burn with no one to quench it.

Ezekiel 22:31 So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

Daniel 7:10 A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.

Lamentations 4:11 The LORD has given full vent to his wrath; he has poured out his fierce anger. He kindled a fire in Zion that consumed her foundations.

Ezekiel 7:8 I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you; I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.

Exodus 3:12 And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

Revelation 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Exodus 19:16 On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled.

2 Samuel 22:10 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.

Psalm 104:3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind.

Jeremiah 4:13 Look! He advances like the clouds, his chariots come like a whirlwind, his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe to us! We are ruined!

1 Timothy 6:16 The blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords: who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power eternal. Amen"

Deuteronomy 4:32-43 "For ask now of the days that are past ... whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is? ... Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by trials , by signs, and by wonders ... according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?"

Exodus 19:3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain 9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. 12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. 13 there shall not a hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live. 16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, Rev. 4.5 and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. 18 And mount Si'nai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire:

Deut. 4.11, 12 and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

PSA 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

ISA 30:27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:

Isaiah: 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly.

Revelations: 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Exodus: 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Matthew 13:50 “furnace of fire…weeping and gnashing of teeth”

Revelation 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death – the lake of fire.

Matthew 13:42 Jesus Christ said the lost will finally be cast “into a furnace of fire.”

Matthew 3:12 John the Baptist said the lost will end up in “unquenchable fire.”

Numbers 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.

1 Kings 18:38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

Genesis 15:17And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

Leviticus 9:24And there came a fire out from before the LORD, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces.

1 Chronicles 21:26And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

2 Chronicles 7:1Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the house.

Hebrews 12:29 for our "God is a consuming fire."

Exodus 15:7 In the greatness of your majesty you threw down those who opposed you. You unleashed your burning anger; it consumed them like stubble.

Exodus 24:17 To the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain.

2 Samuel 22:9 Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.

Psalm 97:3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.

Jeremiah 25:37 The peaceful meadows will be laid waste because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Hebrews 10:27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 12:18 You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm;

2 Peter 3:7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Daniel 7:9 "As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

Numbers 16:34 At their cries, all the Israelites around them fled, shouting, "The earth is going to swallow us too!"

Numbers 16.35 And fire came out from the LORD and consumed the 250 men who were offering the incense.

Revelation 11:5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

Leviticus 10:2 So fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed them, and they died before the LORD.

Numbers 11:1 Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the LORD, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the LORD burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp.

Numbers 26:10 The earth opened its mouth and swallowed them along with Korah, whose followers died when the fire devoured the 250 men. And they served as a warning sign.

Psalm 50:3 Our God comes and will not be silent; a fire devours before him, and around him a tempest rages.

Revelation 9:2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Exodus 20:18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
It should at some point become apparent that, there appears to be 'gods' which display human-like qualities in the texts of religious establishments from around the globe. This is not coincidental. Is the CEO responsible for the free will results of his/her deputised representatives?

If a divine being created every living thing with a rule...a rule that would dictate the results of circumstances in a realm he/she created...but took that rule away...they would be a dictatorial 'god'...

The rule exists, god is not dictatorial (despite quoted texts in holy books, referring to deputised representatives in charge of this sector), they are/were also allowed to exercise this free will according to its procedural freedom...vanity and self-importance are not merely human qualities, but are dependant on the 'biscuit' being offered...free will operates to lovingly allow the choice (otherwise, dictatorship) weigh the pro's and con's (if at all) and choose according to a free will rule...

Any passages chosen to refute an idea based around one operational god, and discounting angelic beings and any other personages, runs the risk of simplifying the gamut of created existence and how a simple choice can affect the workings of true freedom...

Yes, fire and brimstone...we'd all get a bit frustrated that a project we were 'in charge of' was not going how we thought it should, and give in to base emotions, including threats...

akushla

Please keep waffle to a minimum in my thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn

Originally posted by akushla99

akushla

Please keep waffle to a minimum in my thread.

Understood BOSSMAN!

akushla

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread subject?

akushla

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I bet you're reading this Anoncoholic you little fibber!

Here's a few more for you to go through and explain away.

Exodus 19:3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain 9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. 12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. 13 there shall not a hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live. 16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, Rev. 4.5 and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. 18 And mount Si'nai was altogether on a

Waffle - not waffle?

akushla

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Let's look at this verse from a new perspective.

Now, imagine god was in fact a volcano. How could this verse be of a volcano? He lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters? Could that be the upper, exposed part of a volcano that is mostly underwater? The Red Sea contains many volcanoes, which is no wonder considering it was created by continental drift. Also the Greek island of Santorini, North of Egypt, is in fact a volcano and the likely cause of the ten plagues of Egypt.. He makes the clouds his chariots? Could the clouds have been seen as weapons of war, just like chariots with horses, due to them containing ash that tumbles, billows, burns and destroys everything in their wake? Rides on the wings of the wind?

Like the photo in this....

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com.es...

edit on 15-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: link didn't work

edit on 15-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: link still didn't work

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Please re-read the original post for clear instructions. I want only one word from each of you. Not one word more.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ezekiel 22:31 "So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

It sounds like a parable on how we will consume ourselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Please re-read the opening post for clear instructions on how to approach this little exercise from a new perspective....and then come back with just one word.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Please re-read the opening post for clear instructions on how to approach this little exercise from a new perspective....and then come back with just one word.

"Ezekiel 22:31 "So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

'Sovereign'

akushla

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

A coin? A gold sovereign? I said remove the anthropomorphism....take away the human characteristics. You seem to be struggling with following instructions. You seem to be having what appears to be an electronic malfunction.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I didn't ask for a philosophical answer. I asked you to remove the human characteristics and tell me what you think the underlying thing is. You too are stuggling to change your perspective and approach things in a new way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join