It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFOs and Water' ~ Carl W. Feindt.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is not surprising that they choose water, since they have found the way to make an anti-water shield to enter, you know that the territory of the World Ocean is greater than that of the ground, with choosing the deep trenches, a lot can live there without even noticed and covering as big territory as a whole continent.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

imagine if people in the 1800[s] seen a jumbo jet from todays age? WHOAAAA ALIEENNSSS!!!!!!!

People in the 1800s didn't have jumbo jets, so, perhaps not aliens, but surely not humans in the sense you're thinking.

no. just 'us'.

I once believed in the man-made UFO hypothesis too. But now I believe that that theory ignores the history of the phenomenon, abductions, and humanoid (but non-human) sightings.

Another important argument against the man-made theory is the "whistleblower" testimony of credible individuals.

Here are two individuals (there are many more I won't mention)

Dr. Eric Walker
Dr. Robert Sarbacher
edit on 16-6-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: changed word

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am surprised in this day and age that many haven't heard about USO's and UFO's being one and the same.

I do try to take into account new members come here daily and many may be young. I have also realized when you write something that you must keep repeating.

The short version;

UFO's and USO's are one in the same they are air/water ships.

There are many Species (Humanoid) that call Earth home they have been here longer then we have...you should also know that they should really be known as not only Extraterrestrial but also Terrestrial because of this.

As they say: We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, we are in your waters in the DEEPEST of your waters.

Our Scientist have to look outside the box about what life needs to exist.

Hint; They can not survive on our lands because there is to much oxygen in our air however they can breathe thin air (hint-hint)

Look at a map of Earth look at the amount of land and look at the water now sit back and do some thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Responding to this thread to ensure I can find it again. My 'subscription' button does not seem to work.

Interesting thread!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
reply to post by karl 12

Really interesting find, karl. Never heard of this guy before, but he writes well. Just skimmed the surface of the book so far. I'll give it a deeper look when I have time. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies and Carl Feindt's website certainly describes a few fascinating cases
- found this one from Chile where a UFO/USO flew around police officers emitting a 'light beam' before circling around a ship and submerging into the ocean very interesting - if only because there was a very similar report from the same area two weeks later.

"I have taken extra space to analyze this CE-1 because I think it is one of the catalog's best TRUFO candidates. The object was observed continuously by many geographically-independent witnesses for a period of about 8 hours. The close observations were made by three policemen. The colonel added also in his report to Orion that neither of the policemen had consumed a drop of alcohol. The case remained unsolved. It was appropriately titled by the newspaper La Tercera, "The OVNI with a 'Birth Certificate’ in the North."

Carl Feindt

Bizarre Police UFO/USO Case from Tocopilla, Chile, 1971

There are also reports at the website about unknown objects going into (and out of) the water in the Colares case from 1977 - freaky stuff.

Hollanda interviewed fishermen from Colares who had seen USOs going in and out of the water and who, like the fishermen in Puerto Rico, reported seeing blue lights moving around underwater. 'Several weeks later I saw a light near a fishing boat,' said Hollanda. 'The light was blue. It circled the boat once or twice about 300 meters away and then it dived into the water ... I saw it. It really happened.' The fishermen told Hollanda that the object 'made no sound, like a blade going into water'. Another crew of fishermen reported seeing a blue light underwater, which circled their boat, then emerged from the water..

link

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We can't discuss USO's without covering Shag Harbor, probably one of the best USO / UFO cases in the archives:

ATS Shag Harbor Thread

ATS FOIA

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

I personally am absolutely fascinated by the water-UFO connection.

So am I mate, so am I

Probably the most famous one is the Shag Harbour incident but the more you look into certain cases the more you seem to find a connection with unidentified flying objects and large bodies of water - one example is the Bariloche case from 1995 where the crew and passengers of a landing passenger jet witnessed a very strange object outside their aircraft window, the object then shot off towards the surface of a nearby lake and was also witnessed by a military pilot in a separate jet.

Cheers.

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by karl 12

I don't know about anyone else but this one always intrigued me...

Hey Intrptr, that's an intriguing polaroid and optical physicist Dr Bruce Maccabee discusses the technical details of the photograph here, although the image analysis certainly is an interesting one I think it's also prudent to point out that the photographer was Ed Walters who's quite a controversial chap (link)

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
[post by karl 12

That failed picture is a probe coming out the water and the uso page that you linked to is this

img.geocaching.com...

The above picture is that of an 'USO' nothing more nothing less.
edit on 16-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

always been fascinated with USOs, and the effect they have on water is definitely an indication of the propulsion systems we're talking about with these craft..

Hey mate, Carl Feindt may have a point here as there are quite a few reports of UFOs 'sucking up water'

This type of case involves a UFO hovering over water. The witness describes a column of fog, mist, haze or water reaching from the surface to the object. The terminology generally used in the description is “sucking up water”. This column, I believe, is caused by the rotation of a field in a vertical plane that encompasses of the UFO.

Unusual reports of UFOs 'taking on water'

The column he describes might be responsible for the witness reports in the Gosford case as well.

Gosford NSW multiple witness UFO sightings Dec 30/31 1995

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Exactly! Star for you.

...what? Second line

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Another great one Karl

Yet another ufo case with water

MAYBE USAF DOSENT KNOW ANYTHING,BUT THE NAVY...

yep the navy might have something.A foia wouldnt hurt

Great one karl!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

MAYBE USAF DOSENT KNOW ANYTHING,BUT THE NAVY...

yep the navy might have something.A foia wouldnt hurt

IMSAM, sure you're onto something there mate, unfortunately their FOIA declassification status isn't very good:

Navy (No Records)

link

There's also testimony here which suggests Naval personnel are being ordered by their superiors to keep silent about their UFO/USO encounters so I guess they've got things sewn up pretty good.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
[post by karl 12

That failed picture is a probe coming out the water and the uso page that you linked to is this

img.geocaching.com...

The above picture is that of an 'USO' nothing more nothing less.
edit on 16-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

See this guy> www.cryptomundo.com... He is an idiot!

Why?

Because he thinks, many, ordinary things are alien created, connected, inspired, or copied.

Such as what is shown in your pic.

The reality is it's most likely a template for pottery design work www.aztec-history.com...

The top is for imprinting and the bottom, what looks like wings, is for engraving purposes.

What looks like a tail was used for holding and placement.

edit on 18-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is not surprising.... that the other-worlder's starship's take too water as a fish does to the sea. That is... what a better way to conceal themselves from the probing eyes of TPTB, as in USO's.

Karl12 --- Can you give me any quotes on any radar-clocked speeds of USO's?

Water...is probably the major reason why the other-worlder's visit our planet Earth, while is this sector of our galaxy. Not only for drinking and watering plants on there starship --- but for fueling the starship itself, as in duterium based hydrogen fuel to power the possible photon engine, as in fusion plasma; when the lack of photon's on some dark alien world requires the use of photons from fusion plasma.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 18-6-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 18-6-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
It is not surprising.... that the other-worlder's starship's take too water as a fish does to the sea. That is... what a better way to conceal themselves from the probing eyes of TPTB, as in USO's.

Water...is probably the major reason why the other-worlder's visit our planet Earth, while is this sector of our galaxy. Not only for drinking and watering plants on there starship --- but for fueling the starship itself, as in duterium based hydrogen fuel to power the possible photon engine, as in fusion plasma; when the lack of photon's on some dark alien world requires the use of photons from fusion plasma.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 18-6-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 18-6-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

May want to check this thread out mate, 150 knots at 20,000 feet in that incident: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Off the top of my head, I'm aware of 2 famous USO encounters involving navies, 1 was in the Baltic (not connected with the current submerged object on the bottom) involving the Norwegian Navy and there was another incident involving the Argentine Navy, can't recall if speeds were mentioned, but possibly k12 will be able to answer that one. I do know that in the Argentine case, it was reported that the object broke up into several pieces before leaving the water, and torpedoes were ruled out also.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Erno, here's the Waterufo.net link for the incident mentioned by Zcustosmorum and the (alleged) speed and depth of the object sound pretty remarkable - I also found it interesting that the military witness also claims he was ordered never to discuss the incident by his superiors and the ship's log book was tampered with as there are quite a few other reports of this happening.

A sonar operator aboard a destroyer reported that one of the subs suddenly commenced pursuit of an unknown submerged object that was moving at "over 150 knots" (170-plus miles per hour!). According to most accounts, similar sonar reports of a high-speed object began coming in from all of the other ships and from the sonar-trailing aircraft. One of Sanderson's sources stated that no less than 13 craft recorded in their logs that their sonars had tracked this object. Allegedly, the unknown target continued to be tracked for four days as it maneuvered down to depths of 27,000 feet.

link

Also seem to remember other claims of Radar/Sonar UFO/USO confirmations on SkyFloating's USO Research thread (all 37 pages of it
).

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Radio interview with Carl Feindt:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b85edab00a30.jpg[/atsimg]

After appearing on BoA:Audio for a brief interview that generated a lot of buzz last Fall, Carl Feindt returns to the program for an in-depth discussion on the water-UFO connection. We'll be exploring why Carl decided to investigate this aspect of Ufology, interesting trends and fascinating insights that he has gained from his research, cases that he does not think are related to UFOs, the international aspects of the phenomenon, sea monsters, radar and sonar cases, UFOs. v. USOs, "Water Wheels", the Eltanin, Shag Harbour, and a ton more aquatic-themed esoteric material.

We plumb the depths of the UFO-water connection as BoA:Audio returns with a must-hear episode for any serious student of Ufology.

Full Preview: We kick things off with the standard bio / background on Carl Feindt, how he got interested in the UFO phenomenon, specifically the water-UFO connection. We then discuss why it seems like USOs have remained in the background of UFO studies. After that, we talk about Carl's exhaustive website waterufo.net and how he collected the vast number of cases detailed at the site. This segues into some discussion on how the work of Ted Phillips inspired Carl to investigate USOs.

We look at some of the USO trends that have emerged as Carl has compiled so many cases. Looking at perhaps the key trend that Carl has discovered, we discuss the UFO's physical effects on water, a revelation that Carl says made him a true believer in the UFO phenomenon. He gives a detailed summation of the four types of UFO & water interraction and how they explain a lot about the way UFOs operate. We talk about potential "trace cases" upon the water. This leads to some discussion on the water temperature changes caused by UFOs.

Carl destroys binnall's theory of USOs and aircraft carriers, which leads to talk about sonar and radar reports of USOs. After that, we find out about Carl's cases that involve "death in the water" and why he stresses to future Ufologists to "have the specimens analyzed." We cover fish reactions to USOs. Carl shares the influences on his "field theory" regarding UFOs and what the mystery of the field was to him.

We talk about a fascinating case of two divers who died possibly due to exposure to a USO and how heat generated from the UFO's field has been reported to cause rain to turn into steam. Carl explains why he hates theories about UFOs taking ships and how that line of thinking is a systemic problem related to UFO studies. Staying in line with temperature effects from the UFOs, we talk about reports of interraction between the craft and ice along with snow and UFOs. We also explore the potential of snow circles, similar to crop circles.

After that, we look at the possibility that classic sea monster reports could actually be USOs. We find out if there is an average USO report, i.e. going into & out of the water, going in and not coming out, just coming out, totally submerged, etc. Carl also explains how the USO reports run the gamut of all bodies of water, except for one and he explains why.

USOs taking on water ... we get Carl's opinion on why there are some reports of USOs extracting water. We talk about "water wheels" and why Carl says they are a real phenomenon but not almost certainly not related to USOs. Staying on the topic of UFO occupants taking on water, we discuss some of the stories where this occurs. Carl explains how this is different from the appearance of UFOs floating over water and sucking it up. We also find out that these stories of occupants obtaining water for their UFOs range from the late 1800's all the way up to 2001.

Interview

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

It would explain some of the miracles in the bible a bit better too. Not that I care about the bible all too much but it would certainly explain a lot.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Very nice. I'll be researching the presenter when I get home.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
reply to post by karl 12

Very nice. I'll be researching the presenter when I get home.

Thanks

Mrgone, thanks for the reply and let us know how the research went as there are plenty of very intriguing accounts found on his website - these statements about the subject from Russian Naval personnel are also pretty interesting and were featured in an article on the Fox News website:

“On several occasions the instruments gave reading of material objects moving at incredible speed. Calculations showed speeds of about 230 knots, of 400 kph. Speeding so fast is a challenge even on the surface. But water resistance is much higher. It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There’s only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development".
Russian Naval Rear Admiral Yury Beketov

“Ocean UFOs often show up wherever our or NATO’s fleets concentrate. Near Bahamas, Bermudas, Puerto Rico. They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea.”
Captain 1st rank Igor Barklay

“Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen more – with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water".
Vladimir Azhazha,Russian Naval Officer

Link

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join