It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a loser or just opinionated?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For my 10,000th post, I thought I'd make it memorable.

Who knew I'd spend so much time online telling jokes, making observations, making friends, making enemies, and learning new stuff.

Looking back, I have to ask, "was it worth it?"

I'd have to say yes. Overall, it's been a pleasent voyage, sometimes stormy, but mostly nice.

So here's to the next 10,000 posts.

I hope I don't disappoint.

beez

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Happy 10k Beez, I think I can speak for most of us in saying we've enjoyed your presence here.
Hope to still see you around at 20k.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I believe that little Goldish outline says you won't disappoint my friend

Congrats on an amazing voyage

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thanks folks. I appreciate the kind words. Will always try to apply the same quality as you all do.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How about a “Opinionated loser?”

Just kidding buddy.

I like your wit and the humorous comments that you throw into otherwise serious debates from time to time. I think it reminds people to not take things so seriously all the time.

You and a few others are like ATS's own version of Monty Python. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not a loser at all, though this thread reeks of neediness, but that's the theme for your 20k thread, huh B..?

Indeed, as I have gotten a few laughs from your posts, and appreciate the wit.

Now, back to the needy thing........

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by beezzer

How about a “Opinionated loser?”

Just kidding buddy.

I like your wit and the humorous comments that you throw into otherwise serious debates from time to time. I think it reminds people to not take things so seriously all the time.

You and a few others are like ATS's own version of Monty Python. Keep up the good work.

*A humble bow*

Thanks TDawg. I don't work in a vacuum though. It's quality posters like yourself that kep us (the smartasses) in business.

(ps, should have the first chapter done on 21st Century in a day or so)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by beezzer

Not a loser at all, though this thread reeks of neediness, but that's the theme for your 20k thread, huh B..?

Indeed, as I have gotten a few laughs from your posts, and appreciate the wit.

Now, back to the needy thing........

Actually the loser portion comes from a few personal attacks via U2U's. People were taking my comments too seriously and told me to get off ATS because I was spending too much time here and was being too partisan.

Not needy, so much as an honest introspection.

Glad you enjoy the humour though.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I wubs you, in a siwwy wabbit wubbing kinda way.....

Beez, You are a voice of reason in a sea of insanity in most threads I post with you. Your razor humor has left me clutching my sides while tears run down my face from laughing so hard.

You'll be getting my bill in the mail soon.....

ps, whatever you do. Do not throw out the photo of you playing the accordion...when you post it, it goes to prove what I like to say. A mind blown, is a mind shown. It confuses the newbies so well....

Des

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm new as a poster but been to this site for quite some time. You do have a flare, one might say, with your quirky remarks. And I might say, like last night, a fun banter back and forth with others. Very enjoyable compared to the other extreme that posters some times take.

Congrats on your 10,000th post.....

ETA: That was the "Blame Bush' thread last night...... hell, I was ready to buy all of you around of drinks. LOL.
edit on 15-6-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des, and just for you. . . .

(will be checking the mail on monday! Thanks again!)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by beezzer

I'm new as a poster but been to this site for quite some time. You do have a flare, one might say, with your quirky remarks. And I might say, like last night, a fun banter back and forth with others. Very enjoyable compared to the other extreme that posters some times take.

Congrats on your 10,000th post.....

ETA: That was the "Blame Bush' thread last night...... hell, I was ready to buy all of you around of drinks. LOL.
edit on 15-6-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

I thank you Snarky. I do enjoy a good back and forth.

It's what makes this site so much fun.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

AHHHHHH!

TMI!

TMI!

Make the bad rabbit go away!

You just had to go there and be THAT GUY, didn't you?

edit on 15-6-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by beezzer

AHHHHHH!

TMI!

TMI!

Make the bad rabbit go away!

You just had to go there and be THAT GUY, didn't you?

edit on 15-6-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

It was either an accordian or a Sports Illustrated. And it was one I had already read.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Beezer, sorry youre getting the U2U treatment.. hopefully you shared them with a Mod. I dont like bullies.. in public or private

Now.. on to the real reason for the thread : No Beez, youre not a loser and youre not obnoxiously opinionated. Youre opinionated and passionate about your beliefs, BUT I have seen you change your mind or truly consider a different opinion when its presented in a logical manner. This is a good thing and why I like you.. well not like like.. like bunny human love.. but like you... like a poster friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Beezer, sorry youre getting the U2U treatment.. hopefully you shared them with a Mod. I dont like bullies.. in public or private

Now.. on to the real reason for the thread : No Beez, youre not a loser and youre not obnoxiously opinionated. Youre opinionated and passionate about your beliefs, BUT I have seen you change your mind or truly consider a different opinion when its presented in a logical manner. This is a good thing and why I like you.. well not like like.. like bunny human love.. but like you... like a poster friend.

Hate mail I'm used to. But some got to the point where I did contact a mod. It did make me think though. (Am I spending too much time here?) It's 2315 hrs here now. A little more chat then an hour working on my book. Then Father's Day weekend where I get to be lazy as hell!
I'm not afraid to be proven wrong, that's one of the reasons I debate so much. It challenges the other prson to convince me of the right course.

Appreciate the gesture.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nahh you dont spend too much time on here. If you can get your manly stuff done and take care of business at the home front.. and fit in online time : its all good. Thats what I tell the husband anyway.
People usually use that " youre online too much I guess you dont have a life" line just to get your goat.

So go forth and post, young man!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My mum told me not to talk to strange rabbits but as its your 10k I'll make an exception and ask if the rumours are true about you and bugsbunny

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by beezzer

Nahh you dont spend too much time on here. If you can get your manly stuff done and take care of business at the home front.. and fit in online time : its all good. Thats what I tell the husband anyway.
People usually use that " youre online too much I guess you dont have a life" line just to get your goat.

So go forth and post, young man!

Thanks!

Um. . . . I'm almost 50. Does that still count as "young man" status?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
My mum told me not to talk to strange rabbits but as its your 10k I'll make an exception and ask if the rumours are true about you and bugsbunny

We experimented in college. Other than that, I refuse to comment on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join