It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these lyrics blatant, in-your-face communication with the masses or mere coincidence? *weird*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not really much into conspiracy in music/media. I think there's quite a bit of symbolism out there and I haven't personally decided if it's planted or just mainly the artists creative expression.The lyrics of Silhouettes by Avicii has me thinking though.

Nonstop, we have the beaten path before us
It was all there, in plain sight
Come on people, we have all seen the signs
And we will never get back to To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all abouts
(We are the future and we're here to stay)

And I SWEAR when they say "We are the newborn" it sounds remarkably similiar to "We are the new order."

Straight ahead on the path we have before us
Day by day, soon the change will come
Don't you know we took a big step forward
Just lead the way and we pull the trigger

I don't know, the lyrics just struck me and I wanted to share. I'm not quite ready to say "Yep, this is the NWO/Illuminati/TPTB/TPTW or whatever but it's still striking. Worth a share and worth a listen I'd say.

Enjoy!

(I might add the story the video portrays is quite different than what I get from the lyrics)

edit on 15-6-2012 by jar11 because: title change

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Welp, I wholeheartedly believe the "hide" messages in plain sight and you have found a perfect example. You may have just opened yourself up to a whole new world of information. Keep researching and you'll find its everywhere and in your face all the time. You just have to learn what the signs are.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I definitely have an open mind on the subject, hence my post. This is probably the most believable example I've seen yet. It's doing my head in a bit!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

The only thing is that a lot of the time (but obviously not in this case), the lyrics seem completely innocent. It's the videos that generally convey the message because symbols have a much more profound affect on the subconscious mind than language does. This is why so many pop videos are just so completely bizarre compared to the lyrics of the song (think Lady Gaga, for one). Though, a lot of the time, the lyrics seem mundane UNTIL you notice the symbols in the video. Then it all starts to come together.

Don't just focus on the New World Order/Illuminati stuff. You also should research MK Ultra and mind control/programming. Once you understand the symbolism behind these concepts, it will blow your mind how much of it is in videos and magazine fashion shoots (in particular).

That said, I have no idea what the ultimate goal or purpose is (I am not religious and don't believe in the personification of deities). It just completely intrigues me that its even there.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The video was a sex change right? Not a lot of symbology in the Video (which is actually the opposite of the way they usually play it). The song is sweet and video is some occult or elite wank fest of symbology and flashy brain trauma lol

I try not to watch Videos any more they used to be fun now they are about an agenda of transhumanistic, militaristic, nihilistic and any other stick future…

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
The video was a sex change right? Not a lot of symbology in the Video

Please don't hate me but the word is sssssymbolism (If you've seen Boondock Saints, you'll get the humor
)

I try not to watch Videos any more they used to be fun now they are about an agenda of transhumanistic, militaristic, nihilistic and any other stick future…

That's an interesting comment because its the only reason I watch videos. It's almost like solving a puzzle or mystery to me. I find this subject to be extremely intriguing. Also, I don't hear many use the term "transhumanistic". You must be pretty "into" this stuff...maybe?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Synchronicity is an amazing thing.

Video is alright. Bit predictable. Is interesting. Surgeon is banging the music player and telling us its a 'digital' piece of crap. Everything is switching to digital now. When the surgeon finally gets the music player working again the power switch is at 'off'. Very significant.

Then there is the whole not being able to tell the difference between male and female.Think that was one of the end of days sign.

Anyway. synchronicity.

'Day by day the change will come.'

I do try a lot of things and mess around alot. I have at times had great success. Anyway. I was sitting in very bright sunshine just a few days ago. I was looking at my shadow and realised its nearly time for it to go. I then several times for several seconds made my shadow dissapear. I sat there letting this in. Not fighting it, not fearing it and just accepted that my shadow will be gone very soon. They explanation for this is inside me and I cannot explain it to you, but it is all to do with how we see things and the light we are in now. This is all about to change.

'we never look back at the fading silhouette'

i know most people will not have a clue what i am talking about but i know there will also be some who know exactly what i am talking about.

(curious to know also if anyone else watching screens, tv, laptop, can make whatever they are watching appear in 3d? been managaing to do this too now.btw , i am not wearing 3d glasses. )
edit on 15-6-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I can appreciate what you're saying and I mean no disrespect when I say that your post is a tad off topic. I'm really curious to hear what people have to say about this song. Perhaps your question deserves it's own topic? Cheers!

top topics

join