It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Power_Semi

aww... i feel sorry for you too young-lost soul
- patronising - see what I mean, you're intimating that I have a young (and lost) soul, you can see this because you're so old and wise and far superior when measured in your fantasy world that doesn't exist.

"numb-nuts" LOL
... havent heard that since highschool.. - just trying to use language you'll understand

"cant handle 'real life" hahah what the heck is REAL LIFE? You think being born, thrown into school for 15-25 years, finding a shat job for the rest of your life and dying is REAL LIFE?! hahah ohh man your a sad little person.. little - again implying that you're bigger or better

Just continue your dull boring life, shut up and die... you will laugh it all off when you connect back to your higher awareness
there we go with "higher" again - what's it like looking DOWN on us mere mortals from up there?

Your insults and bashing of the spiritual.. does not phase us. We have EXPERIECNED BEYOND BELIEF buddy.. get over your self numb nuts
You have a wild imagination pal, you're beyond sense, not belief. If you're not phased then why are you getting so uppity - doesn't look very spiritual OR enlightened from where I'm sitting, further proving it's all in your imagination.

~ Love is an art

You're not multidimensional, you're all one dimensional - you are like a stuck record, repeating the same tired and imaginery mantra over and over again, note comments above.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm a multidimensional being too: 3 spatial and 1 temporal rockin the house.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

spiritually-aware-human-beings

You're clearly very new to ATS, This is my return...no pun intended
. We've seen tens of these threads come and go. I had no problem with the OP until he started looking down upon us "Lower-dimensional" beings and even went as far as calling himself King and us his 'subjects'?, I don't know about you but I'm not the one with a big ego.

As for spirituality, I don't practice any religion, I don't pray or meditate or carry out any rituals. What I strive for is mental not spiritual enlightenment. If hell or an equivalent exists then when I depart from the 3rd dimension I'm not gonna be riding coach.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11
offered to receive Tao from a Tao master

You have been deceived.

Have you destroyed your ego?

Explain emotions, or is that just part of the robot? Emotions are not physical manifestations, they are energy from the spirit bined to a body.. You should meditate more often

Emotions seem to be strictly physical phenomena as they do not exist in the individual context after the physical form dies.

They are tricky though, in their way.. In pulling us right back into the physical processes as we deceive ourselves that we have "awakened." Like waking up from a dream, into another dream. Out of the frying pan, into the fryer. Etc. etc.

Actions speak louder than words, neh? How will you choose to respond?
edit on 16-6-2012 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Your a complete joke.

What do you know about energy or dimensions? You wont find that knowledge at a 3rd dimension wal-mart.. smatr asses..

Those bashing the OP, why even bother commenting ? Your life is plain and dull.. completely dense and materialized.. because you dont understand ANYTHING outside THAT reality.. you dismiss it and joke about it with all the other dumbed down humans. What do you really know guy ?

Its our choice as individual beings to learn and open to our spirit side which has been hijacked through incarnation and conformity of society.. for those who dont understand or have not experienced. WHY EVEN BOTHER ARGUING ? Just live your plain and dulll reality, let the spiritual ones live their path.

Jelousy is all this bashing truly is.. these humans who think the only things which exist are infront of their 3D eyes, envy those who see beyond the 3D spectrum of reality. It exists. Get over it. Wether you like it or not, thousands of beings of Earth are visiting other dimensions or seeing into higher planes of reality.. keep your envy as green as grass.. but ultimately you will not understand until you choose spirit over body, or at least balance the two.

You dont understand and lack experience? Stop arguing and bashing then.. -_-

~ Love is an art

My point, numb nuts, is that some "being" from some "higher dimension" could be the equivalent of someone here who works at Wal Mart - if it were actually possible for someone to come from a higher dimension.

All of you who blather on a bout energy, vibrations, dimensions, spirit worlds, and all of the rest - you're pure fantasists who can''t handle real life here on Earth, and who make up fairy stories to mke yourselves feel better.

You all "know stuff" because you "beleieve" and therefore you're all more "enlightened" than the rest of us.

You are all sad pathetic people who know nothing and are simply trying to feel as though your life has some meaning and value.

And if you spend all of your time believing in this guff, then it doesn't.

You simply do not get it. I do not need to say anything further.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Just out of morbid curiosity....what asteroid? What do you think is coming?

Indeed. That is a piece of information that could use some elaboration. Hope the OP has not been scared off...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Clown of Glamuria you say? seriously... Im hyper aware of BS, and this is *delusional* fantasy bogusness..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OP just two questions for you, please answer:

- If we are all equal (as you stated), how is that you are a King (title in strictly hierarchy society)?
- What is your expirience with heavy drugs, in past and present?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

Your display.... Why does the symbol of your display follow me around where ever I go? what is the meaning behind it?

I have seen that symbol, not only everywhere, but the very eye has been haunting my visions and it doesnt leave me alone.

Ok, at risk of sounding nuts myself, I am now interested in this topic, and I will explain why.

The OP's story sounds familiar to me some how, as some things mentioned were similar to things happening to me.the past year.

I know for a fact that there are no such thing as coincidences . But I would like to know more.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

You're just Schizophrenic and need help. Close thread please.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Isn't the 11th dimension the one where all the socks that go missing in the dryer go to??

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

King of Glamoria? Sounds Glamorous.

What makes people like you post crap like this lol

Mediocre writing skills, bad grammar...man, you sound like a 12 year old who just got done reading a bunch of posts from other tards claiming to be time travellers, and aliens.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
nb-ntreyditsch-nogatia-o---ndesrtyig--nsh---ao
(You will know the answer to this question, if what you say is true)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My guess is that the OP has other accounts at ATS...

The writing style and use of certain words and phrases is reminiscent of at least one member here... and either it's the same member, or they share a common disorder that is currently fairly prevalent in society.

I won't bother naming names, since if I AM right (capitalising words doesn't really do much more than make you seem desperate), it will just be denied, and if I'm wrong then the point is moot.

It's always funny how these threads highlight current trends in meme prevalence, which if taken in another time are laughable (Stitchin anyone?).

Good luck with sorting yourself out.. but it seems you are quite happy in your own beliefs, regardless of where those beliefs may have stemmed from.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This man is an impostor! I am the real King of Glamoria. (he just tends to the rose gardens - if you've never seen an 11th dimension rose garden, you're in for a treat)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

His 'symbol' is the ALL SEEING EYE'. It is Masonic from the Egyptian.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Should I open it for you?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

uhhh sorry weird guy.. but you are nothing to tell me what i am or am not. Enjoy your life and leave people alone. Your still commenting on this thread, but you oppose everything its about. What a waste of time ? .. maybe some power-semi dude needs to get a life ?

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by LoveisanArt

spiritually-aware-human-beings

You're clearly very new to ATS, This is my return...no pun intended
. We've seen tens of these threads come and go. I had no problem with the OP until he started looking down upon us "Lower-dimensional" beings and even went as far as calling himself King and us his 'subjects'?, I don't know about you but I'm not the one with a big ego.

As for spirituality, I don't practice any religion, I don't pray or meditate or carry out any rituals. What I strive for is mental not spiritual enlightenment. If hell or an equivalent exists then when I depart from the 3rd dimension I'm not gonna be riding coach.

Ive been here for 4 years sir.. I do not think that KK11 was looking down on any of you, but your lack of awareness and knowledge of self is pretty low.. so it might seem like you are being looked down on. Again, its your choice to increase spiritual awareness..

Spirituality isnt a religion haha wtf? You are born with it, you find it within yourself, there is no church or priest/ess telling you what to belive and how reality works.. that is where your obviously confused. Religion is doing its job, confusing people like you.. spirituality is purely natural, plants and animals are spiritual, so are humans.

Mental enlightenment? I dont understand what that is.. maybe your relgion of science has some kind of mental enlightenment?
.. Hell? Sure it exists, you can experience the such if you belive it, perceive it ennough, but you seem like a weak-lost soul, I wouldnt venture into the deep if I were you
When you release from your physical vessel.. you will be lost and confused as to what is happening to you, because all your earth-life you have denied what you truly are and excused anything outside of soceity and its religions/beliefs and crappy science..

Universe is bigger then you, you know ?

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Another thread written by somebody claiming to be different, more powerful, more privileged, more divine, more enlightened, .etc

We're all the same, OP...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join