It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
This is one of the few reasons I keep coming back to ATS, no matter how bad life gets for me, I can come on here and there will always be people like this fine"multidimensional being from the 11th whatever " that will let me know that at least I still have my sanity.

LOLOL - very succinctly put.

Wish I was more diplomatic.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
OP, I sent you a PM, I hope you respond. I am only curious for personal reasons, and will hear you out with an open mind.

there is a saying:
"Never judge a book by its cover"
and my other favorite quote:

"Listen to the crazy general, for he knows something."

Which is why I hold off on any possible judgements. Why I am curious I may reveal later.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

Welcome to Earth.. please show us your green card!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Your nothing but a whacko. No intellegent "multidimensional" being would write the secrets of the universe ONLY on ATS in a series of paragrahps writen like an elementary school child lol.

Besiseds i told you all the secrets of the universe yesterday lol. We are all Organic robots and our soul or "life" is nothing more then the electrical charge required to sustain our internal organs.

Consiousness is nothing more than being aware you are a physical object that exists within the flow of time. Noting more, nothin less.

Thaught is nothing more than remembering old memories and cross referencing with newer memories. No magic going on there.

But, since nothing matter or energy is every actually destroyed or created. When we die, our "soul" (electrical energy) is only released back into the energy of the universe. Then when a new Organic robot is created (something in born) it draws the sufficient "life" energy it needs to start its bioelctrical sytems.

Therefore, there is an "Afterlife", but its NOT a concious one.

And there is "reincarnation" on a massive scale, but there is no choice involved or remembering of physical memories.

So in fact almost all ideologies are somewhat true, from the circle of life to the native americans beleifs of an energy that flows through and binds us all.

We truley are connected far more than many could possably imagine.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

This is one of the few reasons I keep coming back to ATS, no matter how bad life gets for me, I can come on here and there will always be people like this fine"multidimensional being from the 11th whatever " that will let me know that at least I still have my sanity.

Yep. Looking at the facts....we have someone from the 11th dimensional plane, and KING of it do doubt, and he left running his empire to come to earth and named himself Aaron, of all the names to chose from, and instead of trying to enlighten the governments of the world on how to contact theses "planes" for diplomacy or trade or even the advancement of an advancement and potential alliance...........he is here in the ATS forum trying to convince people that he is a king from the 11th plane. This is not the behavior of a king. None of our own leaders even come on here to add their point of view but THIS GUY from who knows where AND is a King (Royalty) has time to try to convince conspiracy theorists (which most believe anything they hear) that he is who he is ....and this isn't his fist attempt, as he has stated.

A truly demonically possessed person will have a demon inside that will not claim it is a king or someone else, in fact the demon will admit that the person's body it is in ...is merely a vessel but the demon keeps his own identity.
A crazy person always tries to convince others that he is someone else, usually someone very important, like say...oh, just off the top of my head....oh yeah, A KING. Also they are related to someone else who is important. This is a back up, in case the King thing doesn't work, they can then ride the coat-tails of someone else's notoriety. Let's face it, this is just another personality conflict of someone who feels like they should be important and they are not. This is narcissism and self aggrandizement at it's finest. Not to mention, a psychologists' personal bank.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
OP, I sent you a PM, I hope you respond. I am only curious for personal reasons, and will hear you out with an open mind.

there is a saying:
"Never judge a book by its cover"
and my other favorite quote:

"Listen to the crazy general, for he knows something."

Which is why I hold off on any possible judgements. Why I am curious I may reveal later.

That's a great angle, he definitely needs someone to talk to.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You've given the skeptics what they need - lots to pick apart.

You've shown anyone with a real foundation in experiencing higher dimensions that you have much to learn.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I don't suggest you scapegoat schizophrenia, unless you actually know what it is; Aside from the corporate mainstream view being its just crazy people.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome,

As I have observed and if you haven't already just bout everything is ying-yang not only on this site but on this Planet. For example it wouldn't surprise me if someone would write its yin-yang not ying-yang. If you don't space proper or your spelling is off it will be pointed out in no time.

Sharing for free is the way it is meant to be but you should know that.

I know sometimes I just shake my head, some will never understand BUT what is of most importance is it is put out there people read it and in time when things start to come to light they will think........ I remember hearing or reading that somewhere....they in all honesty may never remember who the words came from but you can be sure someone will run with it and take the credit they have a need for.

The best suggestion I can share with you isjust put all out there the faster the better and get it done with and let the members absorb the information the way they choose....you will learn soon enough who is who here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

aww... i feel sorry for you too young-lost soul

"numb-nuts" LOL
... havent heard that since highschool..

"cant handle 'real life" hahah what the heck is REAL LIFE? You think being born, thrown into school for 15-25 years, finding a shat job for the rest of your life and dying is REAL LIFE?! hahah ohh man your a sad little person..

Just continue your dull boring life, shut up and die... you will laugh it all off when you connect back to your higher awareness

Your insults and bashing of the spiritual.. does not phase us. We have EXPERIECNED BEYOND BELIEF buddy.. get over your self numb nuts

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Your nothing but a whacko. No intellegent "multidimensional" being would write the secrets of the universe ONLY on ATS in a series of paragrahps writen like an elementary school child lol.

Besiseds i told you all the secrets of the universe yesterday lol. We are all Organic robots and our soul or "life" is nothing more then the electrical charge required to sustain our internal organs.

Consiousness is nothing more than being aware you are a physical object that exists within the flow of time. Noting more, nothin less.

Thaught is nothing more than remembering old memories and cross referencing with newer memories. No magic going on there.

But, since nothing matter or energy is every actually destroyed or created. When we die, our "soul" (electrical energy) is only released back into the energy of the universe. Then when a new Organic robot is created (something in born) it draws the sufficient "life" energy it needs to start its bioelctrical sytems.

Therefore, there is an "Afterlife", but its NOT a concious one.

And there is "reincarnation" on a massive scale, but there is no choice involved or remembering of physical memories.

So in fact almost all ideologies are somewhat true, from the circle of life to the native americans beleifs of an energy that flows through and binds us all.

We truley are connected far more than many could possably imagine.

RE-read your post with an open-non-bias point of view.. and it will make little sense -_-

Where did that electrical charge manifest from? Explain emotions, or is that just part of the robot? Emotions are not physical manifestations, they are energy from the spirit bined to a body.. You should meditate more often

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Irony is .. your mood is "confused" but yet you know everything as a lower-human-awareness.. right on

Are you a psychologist by any chance? You sound like a one.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Not sure how to reply. . .welcome! Looking forward to your many belts of wisdom. What an honor. . having you here with us.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And who would the being who greeted you be to you?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Did you read my second last post? If you didn't, maybe you should.

reply to post by LoveisanArt

Let me get this straight, I can say I'm from the 11th dimension and call man kind my subjects and not get ridiculed, But I have no right to play psychiatrist? You're kidding right? Clearly he thinks he's something he's not. Don't bother bringing me back to this thread its going straight to the HOAX section.

Edit: It's people like you that keep me confused!
, Reflect on yourself before you point fingers.
edit on 16-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

Great reply. You said like it really is. Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Just out of morbid curiosity....what asteroid? What do you think is coming?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Dead snow .. my friend.. people as the KK11 and myself are not claiming to be something we are not. I know I have higher awareness, but there seems to be some sort of temp. viel blocking access to higher knowledges and awarenses.. that will lift in time.

If the haters, nay-sayers, non believers and bashers wants to experience energy, dimension, higher awareness (collective awareness too, which is awesome) .. just DO IT. You cant do anything you do not belive in, that goes for the physical reality as well, the human-consciousness must belive in everything it does and wants in order to manifest it. Without belief, which is truth, nothing can exist.

Society would not exist if there wasnt a collective who believed it was possible. Humans could not build spacecrafts, telecommunicational-technology, aircraft, trains, towers tall as mountains... if they did not belive. You can not be a healer, if you do not belive you can heal.

There is nothing schitzo, retarted, fake, lost, fantasy about beliving in yourself. Its people like you DS you mock those that belive in themselves and share a reality you are not intuned with. Your just missing out, not us. Your reality is like a coin, there are two sides; physical and spiritual, they go hand-in-hand together.. why bash on side because you focus to much on the other? Come in balance and you are much more complete.. words are words, actions speak for themselves. Talk all the crap and bash all you people want, maybe grow a manly pair and step out of your fear-box.. and try to tune in with yourself. Life is too short and precious to waste it being rational and ignorant.. Society has made material-zombies.. that is spirit-body, which has forgot abotu its spirit and only focuses and belives in its body.. now where does that get you ?

Stop hating and bashing, JUST BE! I dont oppose you.. I admit, in the past couple weeks I have lashed back at members for derailing me and bashing me.. that is natural when you take too much crap frmo people. But we spiritually-aware-human-beings are only trying to help those who are not, realize what they are, their true potential and existence

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Yep. Looking at the facts....we have someone from the 11th dimensional plane, and KING of it do doubt, and he left running his empire to come to earth and named himself Aaron, of all the names to chose from, and instead of trying to enlighten the governments of the world on how to contact theses "planes" for diplomacy or trade or even the advancement of an advancement and potential alliance...........he is here in the ATS forum trying to convince people that he is a king from the 11th plane. This is not the behavior of a king. None of our own leaders even come on here to add their point of view but THIS GUY from who knows where AND is a King (Royalty) has time to try to convince conspiracy theorists (which most believe anything they hear) that he is who he is ....and this isn't his fist attempt, as he has stated.

A truly demonically possessed person will have a demon inside that will not claim it is a king or someone else, in fact the demon will admit that the person's body it is in ...is merely a vessel but the demon keeps his own identity.
A crazy person always tries to convince others that he is someone else, usually someone very important, like say...oh, just off the top of my head....oh yeah, A KING. Also they are related to someone else who is important. This is a back up, in case the King thing doesn't work, they can then ride the coat-tails of someone else's notoriety. Let's face it, this is just another personality conflict of someone who feels like they should be important and they are not. This is narcissism and self aggrandizement at it's finest. Not to mention, a psychologists' personal bank.

LOL - you get my vote for post of the year.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11
I came here because my friend is seriously ill. He won't have too long left to live and he is the one that helped me recognize who/what I am. The way I look at it is, if he has the strength to smile then I have the strength and will have the will to face my truth full on and just share it along the way!

I am willing to read the negative comments and I am man enough to tell you that I have real tears in my eyes, but it's not for my friends situation or the cyber bullying that seems to be apparent in this grown up establishment. It's for those that can't see my sincerity. This is real...This is raw!

I don't doubt your sincerity for one minute. I don't doubt your interest in the esoteric, or your genuine wish to help others. However, I don't think your experiences are what you believe them to be. I think "facing your truth full on" means something entirely other than you expect; acknowledging this as a fledgling grandiose delusional system that is protecting you from reality.

In all honesty I ask you to look inside yourself and accept yourself. You seem to crave validation for your specialness, your uniqueness and power, and your perception of events has been biased to fulfill this need. You say you have "given up hopes for the future," and are residing in your "other dimension." Your mind is protecting itself and this is your metaphor. The powerful entity is an aspect of yourself, which you are disenfranchised from.

edit on 16-6-2012 by particlezen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join