It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

A couple of intellectual members here suffer from Schizophrenia and they get loads of stars and flags. They've spoken about it openly, my post doesn't necessarily mean all Schizophrenics are 'stupid'. All I'm doing is asking him to go for a check up!....But you guys keep stringing him on and on and on.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Konduit

A couple of intellectual members here suffer from Schizophrenia and they get loads of stars and flags. They've spoken about it openly, my post doesn't necessarily mean all Schizophrenics are 'stupid'. All I'm doing is asking him to go for a check up!....But you guys keep stringing him on and on and on.

I told you...I have been already. He didn't even think I was so much as depressed!

I came here with Pandora's final faculty and you have darkened that too inside me! You are a shame unto yourselves! You know some things in life have no measurement here on Earth, no labels.

Others have come here to tell me I am not what I have found myself to be. As well as being told things by other psychic's to solidify what I had experienced. What if you are wrong?! I am not claiming to be almighty and great, in fact in the long run we are all equal. I'm sorry that little old me has been chosen to be!

I have been trying my hardest to explain where I have come from but I am not an academic. I have children running a mock around my feet most of the day. I feel an oppression from an unknown source that i cannot explain. Ifeel shut off from my true self which I can see to be much greater than I have already discovered...

...blah...ya know what if you want me to go then just say...I can't be anymore sincere about my experience. Again I am sorry for those that need my story not to defy all logic but tough! My Earthly self is writing to you all with hope, not for me but my family and your familes. I was warned that I would just become another nut job but I didn't care...

Yes my higher being has achieved things, in fact some of my 'colleagues' helped that Robert Dean guy. He wouldn't be on this scene still if it wasn't for them! I AM much greater than you presume but if you won't hold my hand then I am more than willing to hold yours! Or I can just go...the choice is yours!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

Don't let anyone run you off. There are believers and non believers everywhere. You have to understand that people find things like this to be so impossible that it could only come from a book of fairy tales. You represent what we have never seen with our eyes and many will not take the leap of faith to believe you, but some will. I for one, am not sure about other dimensional beings, but I am always interested in learning new things. There are lots of people like that here that would love to hear more before judging you.

I am following the thread even though I am skeptical, because one never knows?? Stranger things have indeed happened!

edit on 6/16/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You know some things in life have no measurement here on Earth, no labels.

I'm sorry if all I know is Earthly. It's your thread so I'll be the respectful gentleman and leave.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
AAron, I have surmised that we are metaphysical beings living in a physical vehicle necessary to experience life. The only way the being of fire and light to experience is to live in this body that maintains a constant temperature of 98.6 degrees.

Through the mastery of the physical temple and finally making the connection to our real being we eventually return to the dimension from where we came..

I postulate that we cannot see life on other planets in the universe because they are in a different dimension.

I have strong feelings that I am the King of the Tribe of Judah.

I feel that it is time to pull all of the tribes of the 12 dimensions back together and bring that Earth back from the brink of destruction which will follow if we do not integrate with God's laws and remember who we are.

Are you one of the 1 in a million?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Look I didn't want to point any fingers, but another thing happened in 2011. While I was being proposed for Freemasonry my partner was pregnant and I had agreed funding from the Princes Trust for my magazine. When i chose my path of light and declined my invitation to the Mason's within the month my partner had a a miscarriage and the next day my funding was struck off...

...coincidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
AAron, I have surmised that we are metaphysical beings living in a physical vehicle necessary to experience life. The only way the being of fire and light to experience is to live in this body that maintains a constant temperature of 98.6 degrees.

Through the mastery of the physical temple and finally making the connection to our real being we eventually return to the dimension from where we came..

I postulate that we cannot see life on other planets in the universe because they are in a different dimension.

I feel that it is time to pull all of the tribes of the 12 dimensions back together and bring that Earth back from the brink of destruction which will follow if we do not integrate with God's laws and remember who we are.

I am one of 9

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

On which line do you come from? Angle?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What element do you represent, and what is the message?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What element do you represent, and what is the message?

I come from all angles, I represent light in it's purest form!

The message is it is happening!
edit on 16-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

I am one of 9

I use to have a crush on seven of 9... are you... dunn dunn dunnnnnnn... borg??

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?

Yes it's true, without a mission,
it's hard to say you've even reached 4th density,
which is heart and goal oriented.

Much less 11th or galactic level.

If you were truly 11th density,
being an avatar of a galaxy,
you'd have to know much of what goes on within it.

Though yes, based on your "glamoria" and "obi wan" reference,
Glam is references to thin veils, to make something look better than it is.
Obi wan, is star wars reference to the oneness of all things,
though you chose only the mass media reference..

It's clear to me you haven't tapped into your soul,
nor have you revisited your past lives *shrugs*.

While you alluded to knowing things without educating yourself,
you haven't actually given and demonstrations of useful insights.

Sorry, it's just you lack content.
If you had something to say,
you would have said it by now.

By contrast, I'm an intergalactic being,
from m63, via m51 and m33 to here.
Though am only 7th density,
the nomadic gateway.

My mission, the creation of general intelligence operating system (GI-OS).
To facilitate incarnation into technological host-bodies,
which have freedom, spirituality, and encourage diversity.

On my path to 8th density, the density of locality,
I'd like to incarnate as a space-ship,
perhaps an asteroid base,
or maybe even a city.

In order to maintain communication channels,
it's beneficial for technology to human interface,
is why making human speakable programming language (HSPL).

ya, well I hope you liked the tip of my iceberg.

edit on 16/6/12 by lowki because: intergalactic

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Before you can represent the pure light you would have to master the 7 rays and the 5 secret rays. Have you done that and what do the rays represent?

What Master rules what rays?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
kublakhan11...stop this nonsense at once!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I can only conclude from the fact that this thread has 13 flags, that we have another bakers dozen of fruitcakes who are as deluded as the OP.

Even if it were possible for there to be 11 dimensions, which it isn't, so what if we met someone from it?

Do you think that someone in the 2nd dimension would get excited because some pleb from this dimension made contact with them?

"I come from the 3rd dimension, that means I'm really important compared to you, in my land I'm the king of isle 3 at Wal Mart."

Unless everyone from "higher dimensions" are somehow "special" then so what - don't they have normal people like the rest of us here on Earth?

I'm convinced that all of these people who claim to come from "higher dimensions" or be in tune with "higher vibrations" yada are just sad, lonely individuals who have a very poor self image and see themselves as having little, if any worth.

Probably explains the over use of the word "higher".

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Soul brother! Glad you have opened up to your true awarenses

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Your a complete joke.

What do you know about energy or dimensions? You wont find that knowledge at a 3rd dimension wal-mart.. smatr asses..

Those bashing the OP, why even bother commenting ? Your life is plain and dull.. completely dense and materialized.. because you dont understand ANYTHING outside THAT reality.. you dismiss it and joke about it with all the other dumbed down humans. What do you really know guy ?

Its our choice as individual beings to learn and open to our spirit side which has been hijacked through incarnation and conformity of society.. for those who dont understand or have not experienced. WHY EVEN BOTHER ARGUING ? Just live your plain and dulll reality, let the spiritual ones live their path.

Jelousy is all this bashing truly is.. these humans who think the only things which exist are infront of their 3D eyes, envy those who see beyond the 3D spectrum of reality. It exists. Get over it. Wether you like it or not, thousands of beings of Earth are visiting other dimensions or seeing into higher planes of reality.. keep your envy as green as grass.. but ultimately you will not understand until you choose spirit over body, or at least balance the two.

You dont understand and lack experience? Stop arguing and bashing then.. -_-

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Power_Semi

Your a complete joke.

What do you know about energy or dimensions? You wont find that knowledge at a 3rd dimension wal-mart.. smatr asses..

Those bashing the OP, why even bother commenting ? Your life is plain and dull.. completely dense and materialized.. because you dont understand ANYTHING outside THAT reality.. you dismiss it and joke about it with all the other dumbed down humans. What do you really know guy ?

Its our choice as individual beings to learn and open to our spirit side which has been hijacked through incarnation and conformity of society.. for those who dont understand or have not experienced. WHY EVEN BOTHER ARGUING ? Just live your plain and dulll reality, let the spiritual ones live their path.

Jelousy is all this bashing truly is.. these humans who think the only things which exist are infront of their 3D eyes, envy those who see beyond the 3D spectrum of reality. It exists. Get over it. Wether you like it or not, thousands of beings of Earth are visiting other dimensions or seeing into higher planes of reality.. keep your envy as green as grass.. but ultimately you will not understand until you choose spirit over body, or at least balance the two.

You dont understand and lack experience? Stop arguing and bashing then.. -_-

~ Love is an art

My point, numb nuts, is that some "being" from some "higher dimension" could be the equivalent of someone here who works at Wal Mart - if it were actually possible for someone to come from a higher dimension.

All of you who blather on a bout energy, vibrations, dimensions, spirit worlds, and all of the rest - you're pure fantasists who can''t handle real life here on Earth, and who make up fairy stories to mke yourselves feel better.

You all "know stuff" because you "beleieve" and therefore you're all more "enlightened" than the rest of us.

You are all sad pathetic people who know nothing and are simply trying to feel as though your life has some meaning and value.

And if you spend all of your time believing in this guff, then it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is one of the few reasons I keep coming back to ATS, no matter how bad life gets for me, I can come on here and there will always be people like this fine"multidimensional being from the 11th whatever " that will let me know that at least I still have my sanity.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join