It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by coyote66

I know what I'm talking about I'm from the 13th dimension!

Perhaps your Avatar should be a Pokemon. Your current one reflects your Ego and your intelligence level!
I have no grief with you, in fact I hope you chuckle at my lash backs, it's all in good humor...
After all I am a lover not a hater...it's the future!
edit on 16-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Ah,

Two things firstly can you send me a link to your blog as you seem to have been made to remove it.

Secondly can I ask you what happens in between life's(what we do where we live and what goes on) and if you answer correctly I will back you up fully and assist you with your third instalment, I may have information you don't. Only if you answer correctly as I have travelled there many times and know it like the back of my hand, I have also travelled through dimensions...though there is only 9 accessible to my knowledge. The reason I ask you for personal confirmation is because I can help but don't want to waste my time on a joker.

My mind has been so busy, with this forum but I'll point out a few things that should suffice without me having to relay a description from a connection...

The nine dimensions exist separate to the 11th which does not follow a tenth as there is no such integer!

And if you died right now you would likely find yourself in a garden as the first port of call! greeted maybe by a tall being (no scythe).

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aetherproxy
kublakhan11

I believe what you are saying because I am currently going through the same thing.

There is a huge power move that is going to happen on the spirit world soon. Its going to fall into our physical reality and really cause some havoc. Look at all the underhand politics happening, the gearing towards war, environmental impacts, hidden history being revealed. The reason why nobody can really figure out the illuminati is that they are getting their orders from entities without human bodies. (consciousness is non-local and if people are like oh another schizophrenia poster Ill be like damn another person so calcified within his own body that he can't sense the higher senses.)

Time is extremely fickle. The most arcane of laws is the law of free will. Some entities are more aware of how reality works so they can phase walk through time and space in a superior fashion than other. So what is happening now is all the calcified people (normal people or "material zombies") have all bottleneck in this time (over 7 billion people in world population). So until the decision is made by the masses nothing can really do anything.

Lastly someone posted earlier that there are no kings on the higher dimension. That isn't completely true, mostly false actually. Consciousness creates space. The more conscious an entity has the more space that it can weave. So if I created a new space and filled it full of cool stuff and other entities are like dude can I live in your realm. I can be like ya sure. The entity would live within my realm and create other cool stuff to fill my space. If it was doing something I don't like I have the final say because its my zone of space that I wove.

But anyway I would like to get in contact with you kublakhan11 you sound like you have a lot of interesting things to say.

ps. Try to sense who I am. I am a very good shot with the bow.

Been on a beach recently a long long time ago? Seen a man in gold armour? Feel bad for what you did back then?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I am very interested in what you have to say! I would appreciate if you could private mail me your blog link and if possible can you tell me something about me and my desire to find my "place"? Just curious to see if you can pick up on something that i know? I apologise for the vaguness of this reply but i cant word it any other way!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I've seen this happen to people before :

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

You should pop round for some sugar!

No thanks, I stopped doing dope along time ago. Hint: it makes you think you are a King and that all reality is fleeting. Especially the "king" of dope... Opium.

I should much wish, like the Indian Vishna, to float about along an infinite ocean cradled in the flower of the Lotos, & wake once in a million years for a few minutes – just to know I was going to sleep a million years more ... I can at times feel strong the beauties, you describe, in themselves, & for themselves – but more frequently all things appear little – all the knowledge, that can be acquired, child's play – the universe itself – what but an immense heap of little things? ... My mind feels as if it ached to behold & know something great – something one & indivisible – and it is only in the faith of this that rocks or waterfalls, mountains or caverns give me the sense of sublimity or majesty!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
School´s-out-for-summer.
Couldn´t resist

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

So does your ATS name, sounds like you've been listening to too much Jedi Mind Tricks. Just because you claim to be an 11th dimensional being doesn't make it impossible for me to state I'm from the 13th dimension. How does your own poison taste?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thought i smelt waffles....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just in case you are waiting for me to say something!...yes you...you who sends over dramatic rifts for a confirmation of my ability!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

So does your ATS name, sounds like you've been listening to too much Jedi Mind Tricks. Just because you claim to be an 11th dimensional being doesn't make it impossible for me to state I'm from the 13th dimension. How does your own poison taste?

The 13th dimension is an impossibility! Quite simply, don't know the science I just know sorry!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

How can you prove it doesn't exist? Tell us what you know, we've all been waiting for this!

Kubla Khan:

is a poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, completed in 1797 and published in 1816. According to Coleridge's Preface to Kubla Khan, the poem was composed one night after he experienced an opium influenced dream after reading a work describing Xanadu

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If you are so wise and all knowing why come onto a site like ATS? Hell why are you even using the internet??

If you really are who you say you are than tell me more about the 11th dimension and what is in the other 10 dimensions?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i have some things to do today. Once i have done all that I will post what I know!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
maybe its just me but to be from the 11th dimension would more than likely be living in a world similar to a psychedelic trip; where your experience is out of linear time. Pass present and future all co-existing at once. I feel as though such energies would not be so blunt and forthcoming nor be spending "free-time" online on a forum-based-website.

Just sayyynn

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Interesting you say from your "earthly perspective". Most of us would rather hear from your "multi-dimensional" one.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I resonate with everything kublakhan11 is saying in his posts. I am in the england also. Please tell me about me. I work with sound

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Posing a question: Are you as well communicating with others on your other dimensions? I suppose its not unusual to communicate with simple Earthlings on a conspiracy website.

What better place?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Being king in a place where your subjects share your inner thoughts is a lot different to a hierarchy of material prosperity! and remember there is no effect from ego there either...

Dude, you just proved my original point again. Having "subjects" share your inner thoughts versus a hierarchy? THAT is your description? Wow. You've barely left the third dimension and you think your soaring.

Let me see if I can put it more plainly. Your not describing the realm/dimension you think you are. Perhaps this metaphor might be helpful in trying to communicate my point. A small child goes to the park for the first time. They are taken with the swings, the monkey bars, and the open green spaces. Yet having no point of reference for what "the park" is, for various reasons they become convinced they've been to Disneyland.

If you want to play in the park and tell the world your King of Disneyland, be my guest. You will get some who say there is no such place. You will get some who believe you and are enamored with your descriptions of it. The sad part is that as long as your remain convinced your King of the Park, you'll never venture outside of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yes because 13 isn't a real number in a round about sense, remember the egyptians create the zero leading to the decimal sytem..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join