It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whatever you are, multidimensional, low on meds... Thank God you can spell.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Welcome! I hope to hear more about your "knowing"...

And we all "know" I had to post something to keep track of the thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Thats Cruel!! The post made me smile!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

How do you turn this Telepathic Ability off??

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ashtar Command is a good website- You will understand!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How can i materialize money into existence?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What is the value of pi in the forth dimension?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
kublakhan11

I believe what you are saying because I am currently going through the same thing.

There is a huge power move that is going to happen on the spirit world soon. Its going to fall into our physical reality and really cause some havoc. Look at all the underhand politics happening, the gearing towards war, environmental impacts, hidden history being revealed. The reason why nobody can really figure out the illuminati is that they are getting their orders from entities without human bodies. (consciousness is non-local and if people are like oh another schizophrenia poster Ill be like damn another person so calcified within his own body that he can't sense the higher senses.)

Time is extremely fickle. The most arcane of laws is the law of free will. Some entities are more aware of how reality works so they can phase walk through time and space in a superior fashion than other. So what is happening now is all the calcified people (normal people or "material zombies") have all bottleneck in this time (over 7 billion people in world population). So until the decision is made by the masses nothing can really do anything.

Lastly someone posted earlier that there are no kings on the higher dimension. That isn't completely true, mostly false actually. Consciousness creates space. The more conscious an entity has the more space that it can weave. So if I created a new space and filled it full of cool stuff and other entities are like dude can I live in your realm. I can be like ya sure. The entity would live within my realm and create other cool stuff to fill my space. If it was doing something I don't like I have the final say because its my zone of space that I wove.

But anyway I would like to get in contact with you kublakhan11 you sound like you have a lot of interesting things to say.

ps. Try to sense who I am. I am a very good shot with the bow.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Not too sure if I missed something, but where is the link to your blog? Sorry...I want to read it, can't tell if I'm overlooking something here. Take care!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
we had so many I AM thread that aint funny any longer

and we cant even grab some stars on the way in this thread

cant get worst than this

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ah,

Two things firstly can you send me a link to your blog as you seem to have been made to remove it.

Secondly can I ask you what happens in between life's(what we do where we live and what goes on) and if you answer correctly I will back you up fully and assist you with your third instalment, I may have information you don't. Only if you answer correctly as I have travelled there many times and know it like the back of my hand, I have also travelled through dimensions...though there is only 9 accessible to my knowledge. The reason I ask you for personal confirmation is because I can help but don't want to waste my time on a joker.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

I stopped reading your OP a few sentences in. Shame really, because you may very well be having some interesting experiences worth reading about. But you have made an error IMO in your interpretation of those experiences, whatever they may be. A being from the 11th dimension, who had come into full awareness of their origins, wouldn't - couldn't - conceive of labeling themselves a "king." And the wisdom that would be expressed would have a completely different message and tone.

So I read no further. I apologize if this comes off rude, but its people who either misrepresent, misinterpret or outright lie that make the entire subject matter way too easy to discount. And the subject matter is personally important to me.

As always, just my opinion based on my own experiences and awareness.

Being king in a place where your subjects share your inner thoughts is a lot different to a hierarchy of material prosperity! and remember there is no effect from ego there either...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by Open2Truth

Sounds about right.

There are more holes in his "story" than swiss cheese.

---

P.S. - Welcome to ATS kublakhan11 aka Lord Aaron.

Holes may exist but I'm not going to say everything in one shot and not to mention forces at work to stop people like me...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
So you hail from 10 dimensions above lowly earth and yet you came back down here to help us do what exactly? I don't see you giving any seminars here to help people climb to where you are from? I mean if I had lived in a cave all my life and recently been outside and seen the sun, the sky and a gurgling brook with fish in it...

Out of concern for my fellow man still trapped underground, I would immediately have to go back in the cave and drag them kicking and screaming up to the light so they can be free too.

And where are you tugging on the peoples shoulders, not on this site but in their real homes, grabbing at them and dragging them for real up and up and through to...

Ahh, just another charlatan, tarred and feathered from another site, coming here and clogging our boards with some tiresome droll. Baaah, be gone with you...

No, not at all I'm quite happy to meet people offline to show them what I can achieve!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

What you need to do is to contact ATS member brokenheadphonez. I'm sure he would like to interview you. After that interview, I'm sure more would follow from him and others. Your story is very interesting.

edit on 15-6-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

Will do once I'm settled in. I'm going to be here standing strong. I'm not some over enthusiastic hippy or Ufo nerd. I'm just a Dad, I wish I could say 'yeah, sick of typing, it was fake; but its just not the case...'

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

I know what I'm talking about I'm from the 13th dimension!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload

I believe u. What ure saying is in line. If ur consciousness isnt at this level, you wouldnt have been able to say what you said. Gjob on your kindness, and reaching out. But understand there are 5 level of consciousness and ability to understand the world, not everyone is on the same lvl. Its like trying to describe what color blue is to a color blind.

yay! lol I often find myself trying to explain things that only my heart knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

How do you turn this Telepathic Ability off??

You don't really, though at night is when I find my 'higher self' working...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
we had so many I AM thread that aint funny any longer

and we cant even grab some stars on the way in this thread

cant get worst than this

Given what you said it can surely only get better, so keep watching this space!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aetherproxy
kublakhan11

I believe what you are saying because I am currently going through the same thing.

There is a huge power move that is going to happen on the spirit world soon. Its going to fall into our physical reality and really cause some havoc. Look at all the underhand politics happening, the gearing towards war, environmental impacts, hidden history being revealed. The reason why nobody can really figure out the illuminati is that they are getting their orders from entities without human bodies. (consciousness is non-local and if people are like oh another schizophrenia poster Ill be like damn another person so calcified within his own body that he can't sense the higher senses.)

Time is extremely fickle. The most arcane of laws is the law of free will. Some entities are more aware of how reality works so they can phase walk through time and space in a superior fashion than other. So what is happening now is all the calcified people (normal people or "material zombies") have all bottleneck in this time (over 7 billion people in world population). So until the decision is made by the masses nothing can really do anything.

Lastly someone posted earlier that there are no kings on the higher dimension. That isn't completely true, mostly false actually. Consciousness creates space. The more conscious an entity has the more space that it can weave. So if I created a new space and filled it full of cool stuff and other entities are like dude can I live in your realm. I can be like ya sure. The entity would live within my realm and create other cool stuff to fill my space. If it was doing something I don't like I have the final say because its my zone of space that I wove.

But anyway I would like to get in contact with you kublakhan11 you sound like you have a lot of interesting things to say.

ps. Try to sense who I am. I am a very good shot with the bow.

Good analysis! Are you my neighbour! You should pop round for some sugar! feel free to message me!
You may understand when I say I'm here for good and I'm going to stand strong and true to my story as it seems this is going to smack a lot of people in the face...hard....I'm here for them whether they are here for me right now or not!

Peace and love to you all!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join