It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11
reply to post by cavalryscout

Love guys like you, you're the ones that will suffer the most though...put away those childish things and befriend me...I bet you're like 50 and I'm going to have to tell you to grow up...put that energy into positivity my friend!

Come on man read my blog, feel the energy that went into writing it...I'm far from crazy my friend!

Stop saying "read my blog." It is going to get you banned before you even start. It is advertising even if it isn't tied to money. If you really want us to read it, then put it up here on ATS!! That is why you joined right? You joined ATS to share stuff on ATS, not just to funnel to your blog?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Your comment is, on the other hand- awesome! Many thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by kublakhan11
reply to post by cavalryscout

Love guys like you, you're the ones that will suffer the most though...put away those childish things and befriend me...I bet you're like 50 and I'm going to have to tell you to grow up...put that energy into positivity my friend!

Come on man read my blog, feel the energy that went into writing it...I'm far from crazy my friend!

Stop saying "read my blog." It is going to get you banned before you even start. It is advertising even if it isn't tied to money. If you really want us to read it, then put it up here on ATS!! That is why you joined right? You joined ATS to share stuff on ATS, not just to funnel to your blog?

Thank you , you are absolutely correct .

The longer this thread sits here , it seems the more it is seeming that the OP joined the website purely in order to promote this outside source . . .
If this is so, then the OP will find the stay here very short indeed .

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks for the link. Did you read the whole two episodes of my golb, lol!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

I have amended the posts, thanks for the heads up. What section would you suggest I post the episodes from my site to in your opinion? You seem to know a thing or two! That way I can refer to a ATS contained source!

link   

Originally posted by Konduit
reply to post by DeadSnow

If you have ever been around people with Schizophrenia than you will quickly know that it is absolute madness, there is very little method to it.

Reading his blog for 5 minutes tells me he is calm and intellectual and into the same things people on this website and others are also into, and it's pretty tame compared to some religious blogs I have seen from more prominent people. Your comment is just in bad taste.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

No it's not. Rules are rules and there is no need to go breaking them to promote your own website/blog. It is the way it is. We ALL have a voice here whether you like it or not.

OP, I expect you will be banned shortly...so hello and goodbye all in the same.
edit on 6/15/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

link   
Thank you for the swiftness in action regarding this issue .
------------------------------------------------------------------
On behalf of all of our membership here , we would like to welcome you .
Please look around and get familiar with this place , it is home to many .
(Also i see you were having abit of trouble with the coding , you will get used to it )

Have a look at the forums to find out where you should put certain threads you author , its a big place.

Again, Welcome.

Omega

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

Have a look at the ATS TnCs for the details surrounding promotion of outside materials on the site .

Feel free to u2u a moderator about this issue , they will be able to tell you exact details .
Go to the board homepage and at the bottom you will find a list of all users online , on this list online moderators are highlighted in bold , this way you will be able to work out who to message in order to get your queries handled quickly.

Omega

edit on 15/6/2012 by Omega85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hello, and welcome to ATS

Once you have made 20 posts, you will be able to send PMs to other members and start a thread in most any forum.

Plesae also note that you may not link to your blog here:

15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source. You will not Post any material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of TAN or any third party. You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member...we are available to you even before the 20 post requirement is met.
Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I'm not going to argue with that! Could make perfect sense! Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Hi thanks, I have amended a few of my posts and cleared the links to my blog, just let me know if you want anything else already posted to be amended in anyway. I promise it won't happen anymore! :-)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am still on the fence about your story. In the first two parts there really seems to be a loss for explaining much of anything and skipping details. While in the first post here there seems to be more focused sentences about you. Sadly with places like here there are so many scammers that it is just too hard to take people's word as truth.

But I guess here are some questions. Have you ever had a craving for something but had no idea what it was? You could taste but never remember tasting something like that before?

It is good to have you here on this site...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

While I believe in higher dimensions I am curious exactly how you determined you are of the 11th dimension?

To make such a claim it would be easier to spell out the lower dimensions leading up to the 11th.

I would suggest to avoid the inevitable ridicule by disbelievers that you write your story as a faction (fiction based on fact) in the short stories forum and let the seeds sprout as they may.

Other than that could you portray what the 11th dimension is?

There are many people who make seemingly absurd claims so you have an uphill battle convincing anyone right out of the starting gate but you will find some minds more open to possibility than others.

... everyone has an opinion

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I read them, or I wouldn't have known about the Roman mark on your hand.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Yes I often crave water but not as we know it, it's like a different type or something? Coconut milk (drained from nut) and grapes among other watery fruit seem to do the trick a little!

My first post was indeed deep but I thought I ought to water it down a little...I don't know how to better my sincerity online in order to get across the actuality of my story? I would normally work in publishing and I thought my writing would suffice! I don't think my bubbly attitude towards esoteric and astronomical revelation helps much to state my cause...

...but thanks lol

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

I read them, or I wouldn't have known about the Roman mark on your hand.

Oh yeah..lol...see what I'm like peeps!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I wonder if you could describe the 11th dimension for us? Or even the 4th or 5th dimension. I have seen them described mathematically and proven to exist, but I've never seen someone try to describe them in words. Actually scratch that, I have seen a very good rendering of the 4th dimension both in prose and graphically. What would someone existing in the 4th dimension be like?

By the way, I'll throw you a bone and mention that time is not a dimension, just to make sure you don't stray down that wrong path.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I wonder if you could describe the 11th dimension for us? Or even the 4th or 5th dimension. I have seen them described mathematically and proven to exist, but I've never seen someone try to describe them in words. Actually scratch that, I have seen a very good rendering of the 4th dimension both in prose and graphically. What would someone existing in the 4th dimension be like?

By the way, I'll throw you a bone and mention that time is not a dimension, just to make sure you don't stray down that wrong path.

You're quite right, as I have said before; from my own experience I would say time was like a fluid in which we exist. Well that's how I would explain it right now though I am very weary of an oppression that holds back my ability to see such things.

I will try to render some words in which to build you an image of such dimensions. I think you will find that different souls may be more adept at viewing and exploration of such places/entities. Therefore leaving each enterpretation subject to variation. But seriously do not see the latter as a back down!

Please remember that this is indeed raw, I really don't read I just with what I feel! All I'm saying is my english is fine but don't expect a highly scientific thesis, it's just not me!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So, you're a multidimensional being, with a supposed advanced grasp of space and time and what things mean.

You don't go to any major universities, colleges, or any academias where you could demonstrate your advanced knowledge and perceptions, perhaps help humanity and guide educational institutions into new ways of thinking.

Instead, you come.. here. To ATS. To a "website", specifically tailored for very bizarre, strange and even extreme ways of thinking (to a point)

Gee.. when i put it that way - what's NOT to believe!

edit on 15-6-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'm not normal either, but I am having a hard time finding my path.

Can you help me?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join