It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama amnesty insults all immigrants who waited in line

page: 16
49
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Team Obama is throwing garbage up against the wall and seeing what sticks.


Obama is currently trailing Romney .

Romney 48%

Obama 45%

Everything Obama is doing is backfiring.


He can't do - anything - right.


a little early for gloating don't you think?

careful what you wish for - especially if you think Romney is the prize

:-)




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by disgustingfatbody
 





What the hell makes him think he can just bypass the people by whipping the finger to Congress


NEWSFLASH

Congress bypasses the people as well.


---------- -------- ---------- ----------- ----- NEWSFLASH ------ --------

This appears to be an unconstitutional fiat that not only usurps congressional authority

to set immigration policy but directly contradicts what congress has already decided.

- Obama is going rogue. -



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 





This appears to be an unconstitutional


The magical word you provide is APPEARS..

Until it is declared unconstitutional the show must go on.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
I'm an American, and I accidentally broke the law a few months ago, by accidentally placing an item not belonging to me in my bag(a baseball) a complete lapse of judgement on my part.
Everyone involved knew that I had no intentions of stealing the item, loss prevention, and the police officers both.
I had 300 times the amount of money in my possession to complete the transaction, my mistake was walking past the "final point of sale".
I was told that "their hands were tied", the law is the law.

I had to go to jail.
$1,800.00 later the price was paid for my crime. (Huge lesson learned on many levels)

So, why then aren't law enforcements hands tied with this? If the law doesn't fit the times, or the situation, then change the law. Don't circumvent it...


Obama is abiding by the law by making this policy. And he is trying to change immigration law via DreamAct, however Republican Senate shot it down. Hopefully, this will change in the near future.

The news you keep hearing about this being illegal comes from his opposition. No really, I'm not making this up. Look for yourself.

If the president is really breaking the law, if our politicians and judges truly thought he was, this whole "breaking the law" charade wouldn't be limited to mere accusations.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Team Obama is throwing garbage up against the wall and seeing what sticks.


Obama is currently trailing Romney .

Romney 48%

Obama 45%

Everything Obama is doing is backfiring.


He can't do - anything - right.


a little early for gloating don't you think?

careful what you wish for - especially if you think Romney is the prize

:-)


The timing is perfect for gloating.


I think the Fast & Furious Scandal has Obama rattled.

Charlie Rangel says he thinks Obama and Holder are currently trying to find

a way to push all of the Fast & Furious bad news past the November election.

----------
It won't work.

LeakyGate is also keeping them up at night.

I want to see more hecklers at the White House.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well the fact is, these days you can't please everyone, so people need to get over it. There are many that will never like the current pres because they are bigots, regardless of what he does, right or wrong, under the premise that he's done something offensive, wrong etc. It should be evident by now that although his job title is U.S President, he's only a hand puppet, to the government within the government, he's not running the show. But yet people still go on with the charade of right / left etc. It's all bull#.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 

And you agree with what he did?

The OP is right. He screwed over all the people going through the process. You don't do that to people who want to be citizens.

What the hell do you think they're thinking now? How about what kind of country is this that screws me over this way?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Team Obama is throwing garbage up against the wall and seeing what sticks.


Obama is currently trailing Romney .

Romney 48%

Obama 45%

Everything Obama is doing is backfiring.


He can't do - anything - right.


Romney is a really bad idea imo. I can somewhat put up with the libertarian Ron Paul who wants less foreign intervention, but Romney no way man. Even Obama is terrible when it comes to the middle east. I hope you are not one of those who are cheering for world war 3 on behalf of our corporate zionist overlords.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 

And you agree with what he did?

The OP is right. He screwed over all the people going through the process. You don't do that to people who want to be citizens.

What the hell do you think they're thinking now? How about what kind of country is this that screws me over this way?


I 100% agree with what he did.

And how did he screw people that are trying to become citizens over? Do they now have to wait longer to become a citizen...NO. Will they not be able to become a citizen now because of this....NO.

I would hope they are thinking, like any rational person should be thinking, is that they are proud that the country they are becoming a citizen of has a heart and is not going to punish innocent people for the mistakes made by their parents.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 

I have to agree with you there. Romney stinks.

We've not been offered a good candidate since Kennedy.

Nixon was okay. At least he knew what the hell he was doing and he had the gravitas for the position.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 

This country should not be ruled by the heart. It should be ruled by the head.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Team Obama is throwing garbage up against the wall and seeing what sticks.


Obama is currently trailing Romney .

Romney 48%

Obama 45%

Everything Obama is doing is backfiring.


He can't do - anything - right.


Romney is a really bad idea imo. I can somewhat put up with the libertarian Ron Paul who wants less foreign intervention, but Romney no way man. Even Obama is terrible when it comes to the middle east. I hope you are not one of those who are cheering for world war 3 on behalf of our corporate zionist overlords.


I'm cheering for a president who will lower the unemployment rate to 4%.

Lets just go ahead and do that.

Then we can daydream about World War 3.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well before this gets shut down, it's interesting to note that the United States is following the recipe to disaster that Ancient Rome followed, almost to the 'T'.
www.google.com... =kbvcT7SxKobq9ATswsD9Cg&usg=AFQjCNGifrPEq3bwt6KSR3-6eh-ZFh0zeQ

These same things happened with the fall of Rome. It's blaringly apparent why obama did this, and it will ultimately be a strike against him which Romney will pick up and use. after all it's all about the next election and getting more hispanics on the dem side. But I hope it backfires.

"I will never use capitol letters on these theiving scum, it is my way of showing my disdain and disrespect !!!"
I also believe this link is ON TOPIC, as it is exactly what is happening, and mexicans invading the US is actively being endorsed by obama by his deeds.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Well before this gets shut down, it's interesting to note that the United States is following the recipe to disaster that Ancient Rome followed, almost to the 'T'.
www.google.com... =kbvcT7SxKobq9ATswsD9Cg&usg=AFQjCNGifrPEq3bwt6KSR3-6eh-ZFh0zeQ

These same things happened with the fall of Rome. It's blaringly apparent why obama did this, and it will ultimately be a strike against him which Romney will pick up and use. after all it's all about the next election and getting more hispanics on the dem side. But I hope it backfires.

"I will never use capitol letters on these theiving scum, it is my way of showing my disdain and disrespect !!!"
I also believe this link is ON TOPIC, as it is exactly what is happening, and mexicans invading the US is actively being endorsed by obama by his deeds.


No, unless romney runs in 2016, he won't be able to do anything because Obama has this election wrapped up.
(notice the interchange of capitAl letters. The Democrats will keep the republicans from destroying the country for at least 4 more years.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012


---------- -------- ---------- ----------- ----- NEWSFLASH ------ --------

This appears to be an unconstitutional fiat that not only usurps congressional authority

to set immigration policy but directly contradicts what congress has already decided.

- Obama is going rogue. -


Wait a minute... wasn't "going rogue" the platform that McCain/Palin ran on???



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 

I have to agree with you there. Romney stinks.

We've not been offered a good candidate since Kennedy.

Nixon was okay. At least he knew what the hell he was doing and he had the gravitas for the position.


Yep. He is a wall street man 100% and heavy for american influence in the middle east. The last thing we need is more war, more aggitation with russia and china, and the most pathetic thing is the price for oil will continue to skyrocket based on bad news alone rather than supply and demand as it should.

Bush Sr said the price of oil per barrel would drop to $20(or something like that) prior to the first gulf war and look where it is now. It even went to $130 and I don't hear enough whinning from our boss about OPEC which is also a bummer.

Just ALLEGATIONS of nukes against iran........all UNsubstantied BS to FOOL americans and break the budget which is already hampered by DHS and its myriad of over-reaching agencies.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What a bunch of ignorance.

I get it. You don't like Obama, but he isn't making new voters, he is simply making a bunch of non-resident aliens.

Too bad education funding is getting cut in favor of military spending, the lot of ATS could use a Civics class.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

LeakyGate is also keeping them up at night.



Anybody else notice that anytime an illegal practice by government officials is theorized about, they name it ****gate... and of course that came from Nixon, the ultimate criminal from the republican party.... interesting revelation....



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012


Rush Limbaugh says King Obama is very desperate.



...trying to sort out who you're talking about here....
OHHHHH
you mean Oxy-Rush is talking about President Obama. Got it....



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 

Nixon may have been dirty but at least he knew how to run the GD country.



new topics

top topics



 
49
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join