It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama amnesty insults all immigrants who waited in line

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If this clown gets re-elected, Imma go off onto a island in the south pacific and start my own country...who's with me?

I should not have to learn Spanish to live in America, I should not have to walk on egg shells around a certain ethnicity all because they want to invade a culture that already exists and take it over and replace it with theirs.

Our ancestors had to assimilate, why do they get a free pass? Cause they pick oranges? Anybody see where this is nothing more than modern day token slavery with these people?

All they contribute is crime, manual labor, anchor babies, and cockroaches. They are a strain on a already heavily burdened system. Just watch Americas most wanted and see how many Latino criminals that are showcased as being illegals.

They need to do it like everybody else. Thats ok though you know why, soon the US will be just like Mexico...a place you don't want to be. Maybe they'll go back.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Night Star

Though it isn't the fault of the kids that were brought here...

listen to yourself

so they shouldn't be rewarded - they should be punished?

We have laws and their parents came here with their kids and broke those laws. Do we have laws that we can pick and choose which ones we want to follow and which ones to ignore? It is the parents that should be blamed for the terrible situation they put their children in. If anyone is 'punishing' the kids, it is the parents. The parents knew the risk and chose to take them. Many of these of parents had more than enough time to go through the proper channels and chose not to.

Too many citizens have been displaced in the workforce. When you see an illegal hired over a citizen who needs to care for their family, it is alarming, it is unfair and it is wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is a prime example to why we need not only reform but a huge change in how our immigration system works. We make it so difficult for people to come to this country, hence we get people coming here illegally. Not only that but we give illegal immigrants a lot of incentives to come here because they think they can feed off of our government, but this is a common misconception that we tend to put upon immigrants. Most of the time many of these immigrants want to be working and productive citizens of the United States but like I stated before the current system for immigrant people to get to the US is flawed in many ways. We allowed tons of people to immigrate from Europe during the world wars in a system that seemed better than the one put into place now making it so hard for working and brilliant families come to the US to make it better. Immigrants are the backbone of the US and you can't deny it for somewhere along the line your family immigrated to this wonderful country for a better life.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Tecunuman2012 because: grammer error

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Ah gotcha. Sorry I didn't catch that. I do agree thought, I see it all the time. Frustrating when people distort and twist intent to imply hate-inducing stereotypes.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think americans with green cards, naturalised citizens and american born citizens with high school degrees, associate degrees, or vocational school are having their already compromised fortunes dashed to high hell!

America has been practicing corporate imperialism since the end of world war 2, thus american companies are exploiting all kinds of loopholes in second and third tier nations to prevent local business from developing and spreading. So in essance not only do we have international capitalism, but is ONE SIDED international capitalism FORCED upon ALL the nations of the world by ameri-zionist interests.

In central and south america you have to be of spanish origin to get a decent paying and respectable job. If you are half native and half spanish or pure native, there is very little chance of success. Most of the illegal immigrants into america and canada are of some native american influence. The same native american influence of the USA who are ENCOURAGED to live on reservation land and not be part of the american dream....well former american dream that is.

Only a few people are going to make it big in this global depression while they practice corporate welfare from tax payer money, the rest are using capitalism to compete for CRUMBS! The bilderbergers are luciferian pricks who could not care less about the welfare of ANY nation. Nations should take some pride in their culture and government but they are not allowed to do so.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

The kids didn't do it, that's the shame of it.

But, I guarantee if I was the perp and had my 10yr old riding shotgun when I robbed the gas station, if I got caught there would be legal ramifications for both of us.

Yes, the kids didn't do it...that is what this policy is addressing.

You are crazy if you think your 10yr old would be charged with a crime because of your actions.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Agreed, now and days American entrances should read no vacancy.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm an American, and I accidentally broke the law a few months ago, by accidentally placing an item not belonging to me in my bag(a baseball) a complete lapse of judgement on my part.
Everyone involved knew that I had no intentions of stealing the item, loss prevention, and the police officers both.
I had 300 times the amount of money in my possession to complete the transaction, my mistake was walking past the "final point of sale".
I was told that "their hands were tied", the law is the law.

I had to go to jail.
$1,800.00 later the price was paid for my crime. (Huge lesson learned on many levels)

So, why then aren't law enforcements hands tied with this? If the law doesn't fit the times, or the situation, then change the law. Don't circumvent it...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They must of needed a million new TSA agents, so now they will be searching you sheeple and keeping you safe while flying.

Go watch TV, be good citizens and respect the law.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

I should not have to learn Spanish to live in America, I should not have to walk on egg shells around a certain ethnicity all because they want to invade a culture that already exists and take it over and replace it with theirs.

Maybe you should ask the Native Americans what they think about that.

Karma's a bitch...huh???

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
If this clown gets re-elected, Imma go off onto a island in the south pacific and start my own country...who's with me?

Anybody else notice that people jump up and say the exact same thing with EVERY SINGLE ELECTION we have???? How many were supposed to leave the country during bush's second term?? How many were supposed to leave the country during Clinton's second term?? I know Rush Limbaugh was one that was supposed to leave when Clinton got elected....and again when Obama got elected and didn't leave either time (damnit) .... same thing every 4 years....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
I'm an American, and I accidentally broke the law a few months ago, by accidentally placing an item not belonging to me in my bag(a baseball) a complete lapse of judgement on my part.
Everyone involved knew that I had no intentions of stealing the item, loss prevention, and the police officers both.
I had 300 times the amount of money in my possession to complete the transaction, my mistake was walking past the "final point of sale".
I was told that "their hands were tied", the law is the law.

I had to go to jail.
$1,800.00 later the price was paid for my crime. (Huge lesson learned on many levels)

So, why then aren't law enforcements hands tied with this? If the law doesn't fit the times, or the situation, then change the law. Don't circumvent it...

If you had your kid with you when this happened...do you think your kid should also be punished along with yourself being punished???

Why is this so hard for some people to understand???

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
They must of needed a million new TSA agents, so now they will be searching you sheeple and keeping you safe while flying.

Go watch TV, be good citizens and respect the law.

So basically, Obama is creating jobs? Why such an argument then?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Can't we just set up a program where we "trade" people? Come on, it would be great. We'll take 1000 immigrants from Mexico, trade them for 1000 people we want to get off the welfare role... Then another 3000 immigrants and we send them 3000 pillheads....2000 immigrants, they get 2000 federal prisoners that we have to support....
Eventually, everyone over here will be working and contributing to society and Mexico can have all the "deadbeats" that don't contribute anything, we can then annex them and start trading with the next country that wants to send all its people here.
It's a great plan and would work!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by buster2010
He didn't give amnesty to anyone didn't you even listen to the speech or read the article?

"This is not amnesty. This is not immunity. This is not a path to citizenship. It's not a permanent fix," Obama said to take on conservative criticism of the step. "This is a temporary stopgap measure."

He can call it whatever he likes. It doesn't change the truth of the situation.
He did a 'run around' congress. He dictated that 800,000 illegals could stay here.
800,000 who will fast track to citizenship and then vote for the democrats.
IT REALLY IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AMNESTY from Mr. Transparancy.

And i'm really glad that Daily Caller reporter Neil Munro was there to show everyone

on Earth how truly - thin skinned - King Obama is.

--------
This appears to be an unconstitutional fiat that not only usurps congressional authority

to set immigration policy but it directly contradicts what congress has already decided.

Obama is standing up there - lecturing - us all what he thinks is right.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Can't we just set up a program where we "trade" people? Come on, it would be great. We'll take 1000 immigrants from Mexico, trade them for 1000 people we want to get off the welfare role... Then another 3000 immigrants and we send them 3000 pillheads....2000 immigrants, they get 2000 federal prisoners that we have to support....
Eventually, everyone over here will be working and contributing to society and Mexico can have all the "deadbeats" that don't contribute anything, we can then annex them and start trading with the next country that wants to send all its people here.
It's a great plan and would work!!

This really is a great plan!!! Just think, all those people that we "deport" who are presently citizens will be citizens again but with all the "supporting them" taken away. That's their "second chance" and if they blow it again, we trade them off to the next country and again, we don't have to support them... until we annex that next country, then if they still screw up, trade them off again!!
Damn, I'm a genius!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Maybe you should ask the Native Americans what they think about that.

Karma's a bitch...huh???

Granted the past cannot be easily repaired, if at all, but one sided global capitalism is greatly excacerbating problems everywhere. Why do people high up fail to recognise this and then fail to take appropriate actions?

I see lots of people from second and third world countries flocking to first world countries BECAUSE first world countries are practising corporate imperalism and choking local business from developing and spreading as it should. If we are going to have global capitalism AT LEAST it should be balanced as much as possible, but deep down we all know a few pennies saved here and there is all that matters to any administration that rellies on campaign money to get elected, don't we?

That is why capitalism is bound to fail and fail relatively soon imo. It is a system of greed and upper-hand exploitation, the rule of the jungle mentality affixed by those with the most capital(a lot of it gained from illegal activity and stored in trusts).

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

Though it isn't the fault of the kids that were brought here...

listen to yourself

so they shouldn't be rewarded - they should be punished?

We have laws and their parents came here with their kids and broke those laws. Do we have laws that we can pick and choose which ones we want to follow and which ones to ignore? It is the parents that should be blamed for the terrible situation they put their children in. If anyone is 'punishing' the kids, it is the parents. The parents knew the risk and chose to take them. Many of these of parents had more than enough time to go through the proper channels and chose not to.

Too many citizens have been displaced in the workforce. When you see an illegal hired over a citizen who needs to care for their family, it is alarming, it is unfair and it is wrong.

Yes we have laws but sometimes many of the laws put into place by our politicians are flawed. You say that Many of these parents had more than enough time to go through the proper channels and chose not to. That's just the biggest misconception most Americans are not informed on their own immigration system. our current system is based on a lottery and has not checks and balances it doesn't ask the former country for any criminal record or anything of that matter.

The immigration system should be made for people that are hard working and for people that are highly intellectual to make this country better.

We need to also cut incentives for immigrants to come here illegally like, free health care for illegal immigrants, they cant work here with our proper documentation, and also no government freebees. Only until then can we fix our immigration problem that and the question arises "Well then people are going to be coming to the US uncontrollably and over populate America" One of the main reasons that people come to the US are because of poverty and most of that but not all of it is due to many companies owned by American Corporations in Latin America where most of the immigration comes from; are treating the workers there like slaves paying them close to nothing and have no way or means to go up higher up in the economic ladder.

Not until all these problems are fixed will we be able to have an adequate system to work for all of us.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Wow did you really question his citizenship? It truly takes a moron to believe someone who was elected president even has any mysteries around a birth certificate. When In the USA that is one of the prerequisites to even be nominated and elected. And second with all the racist pigs and haters out there do you really think he would of been nominated with out a full government background check? wow Humans are just so dumb sometime..and since this is ats you should also realize that MSM and the other illuminati puppets just brought up that citizenship issue to distract you..wow I gotta go peace

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Obama is a loser. I hope he gets his ass kicked out of the WH in November. He never should have been elected in the first place. He only got there because of white guilt and a bunch of morons.

This country is pathetic.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join