It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling Alien/Rare Race DNA and Polygraph Evidence: Startling!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I stumbled accross this video on YouTube today when looking for information about the Pleiadians. The gentleman in the video claims to have had an unusual alien encounter and, what's more, he was able to isolate DNA evidence after the incident! This really deserves some attention:

Can anyone think why the aliens were in this man's bedroom to begin with? Were they Pleiadeans visiting a 'starseed' (i.e. the gentleman in question).

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
He said they were REPTILIAN in their physical attributes I do believe of the nordic labeled kind. Could be wrong but I think its this individual?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thread already about this incident Here

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just so you know... an existing thread, 21 pages long.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thank you for directing me to the other thread. Is it worth discussing this further here?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Of course he didnt SEARCH 1st. Just another..."HEY! Lookit what I found!!"

Do the work 1st people before wasting everyones time....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
And it was only startling to the Op because THEY didnt know we knew already...21 pages worth.

Search 1st...then jump up and down...

link   
reply to post by alfa1

That one is closed....

link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by alfa1

Of course he didnt SEARCH 1st. Just another..."HEY! Lookit what I found!!"

Do the work 1st people before wasting everyones time....

This is a very rude and unwarranted comment. It is not a waste of time. Some people who see my thread may have been brought to this information for the first time.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

He is acting real smug...to bad that thread is closed..(insert laugh here)
Saturnfx's is still up tho.
edit on 15-6-2012 by ManicDepresive1 because: added line text

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
He said they were REPTILIAN in their physical attributes I do believe of the nordic labeled kind. Could be wrong but I think its this individual?

Peter NEVER said anything about them being Reptilian, but rather looking like a mix of sort of Nordics and Asians.

These two women looked human in nearly every way. They had well proportioned adult bodies. One looked somewhat Asian, with straight dark shoulder-length hair and dark eyes. The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored ("maybe bluish") eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back. Her hair was especially notable to Peter Khoury. "I had never seen a hair style like that. It was curled something like Farrah Fawcett, but to an extreme... It just looked really exotic in a way," he told Chalker. But Khoury felt that these women were not exactly human. Their faces were somewhat odd -- not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal. Khoury took special notice of the blonde. Her face was too long, he felt. "I have never seen a human looking like that," he said.

The Reptilian stuff really needs to be given a rest.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

If you thought that my friend....then you need to read around these forums more. When I started posting as well...ATSr's set me straight...and still do.

Im just passing it on....searching 1st is important. Even the mods jump in all the time telling new posters that very thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am not saying I personally believe in reptilians, but think about it for a minute. We did have reptiles of all kinds evolve here, and in theory, if they kept evolving they would (assuming) become intelligent like mammals have. So I am not saying it's not possible, but I don't think they are working some secret "behind the scenes" gov't or anything of that sort.

The universe is massive, beyond anything we can fathom. So I am sure that IF there are reptilians out there. They are prolly normal compared to some of the other aliens that may be roaming the wide open spaces.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
I am not saying I personally believe in reptilians, but think about it for a minute. We did have reptiles of all kinds evolve here, and in theory, if they kept evolving they would (assuming) become intelligent like mammals have. So I am not saying it's not possible, but I don't think they are working some secret "behind the scenes" gov't or anything of that sort.

The universe is massive, beyond anything we can fathom. So I am sure that IF there are reptilians out there. They are prolly normal compared to some of the other aliens that may be roaming the wide open spaces.

-SAP-

As I realise the post was meant for me:

I never ever said I do not believe in the possibility of Humanoid beings with Reptile-like features. In fact I do actually very much believe in that possibility, as both ancient and modern accounts describe such beings.
However, judging from evetything that both Ancient and modern accounts outside of New age-sites says on the matter, they are certainly not from Space, and no-one talked about "Reptilian aliens" in the 50's.

Secondly, I also HAD to call out that the guy in the clip in question, did NOT ever state that they were Reptilian- That is something that was completely invented by someone that decided to claim he said something he never said.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Fair enough. I agree with you there. They very well could be a sub-terrain terrestrial reptile race. Native Americans have had stories of reptiles in their culture for centuries (or at least what we could depict as that). Given that something could be down there.

My opinion is David Icke inspired these ideas into peoples minds and got them to believe it, I am not so sure I do.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They are a splinter group that creates hybrids. Now that is the question, why? To change the occupants of this planet? To enhance their own race? To create their own body suits for themselves? Why?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by Nightchild

Fair enough. I agree with you there. They very well could be a sub-terrain terrestrial reptile race. Native Americans have had stories of reptiles in their culture for centuries (or at least what we could depict as that). Given that something could be down there.

My opinion is David Icke inspired these ideas into peoples minds and got them to believe it, I am not so sure I do.

-SAP-

That, if they exist, is close to my opinion, too. That they are either an ancient race native to Earth, that existed before the current Civilisation and then went underground, but now and then interfered on the surface. Or, an engineered race supposedly created by so called ancient aliens, given that the gods were very fond of creating hybrids and chimeras.

Speaking of it, I tend to recall that the "Nagas" in the Mahabharata were said to have been created by the god Vishnu, if I remember it correctly

Anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
an engineered race supposedly created by so called ancient aliens
hybrids and chimeras.

So... it doesnt worry you at all then that the DNA tests came back totally 100 percent human?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Nightchild
an engineered race supposedly created by so called ancient aliens
hybrids and chimeras.

So... it doesnt worry you at all then that the DNA tests came back totally 100 percent human?

Please, by all means do not waste to much precious time actually reading a post before replying.

We were talking about the supposed existence of "Reptilians", not the ET's in the OP-clip.

But, as you brought it up, this is what the test-result said, copied from the displayed paper in the Clip;

The analysis confirmed the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal human genetics, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except for African pygmies and aboriginals.
There was the strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of black, as would be expected from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA.
The most probable donor of the hair must therefore be as (Khoury) claims: a tall blonde female who does not need much color in her hair or skin, as a form of protection against the sun, perhaps because she does not require it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
And it was only startling to the Op because THEY didnt know we knew already...21 pages worth.

Search 1st...then jump up and down...

Ever notice how some people resort to being a pure DICK
and never even consider being polite and just making a person aware in a way which doesn't insult him/her?

I've noticed that in certain threads.
Funny how these people are far and few between in the real material world but they are EVERYWHERE
in online forums where there will be little to no physical reprocussions for their behavior.

It is called the ITG syndrome.

You are in good company.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join