It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England V Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So I'm rooting for ENG what about you guys? will you be watching the match?

I have pretty much given up on Pubs now they get to packed you can never get to see the TV properly, unless you get there ludicrously early, and sitting in the pub with now money is

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Go England!! Is this for the Euro Cup, or is this a world cup qualifying match, Im english but live in the US, So im always at work when these games are played.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm in the US but I enjoy soccer/football (probably because I bet on the matches) but this match was very enjoyable. There weren't as many flops as in other matches. I didn't win my bets but it was good soccer. I didn't expect so many goals... I was actually going for a draw.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
BOOM!

3-2 England, best game of the tournament so far.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Was a cracking game.... pure torture and a real roller-coaster but still great... Just need to do it again against Ukraine on Tuesday now

I think the Tournament as a whole has been fantastic and the standard of football and quality of the games is the best I've seen for a few years actually.

The world cup two years ago was very, very poor.... boring games, crap atmosphere

This Tournament is absolutely amazing and I've enjoyed all the games so far... some great goals too.

May it continue.

top topics

join