It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Sam prepares to sell out the little guy once again; Real Estate fire sale for the rich ONLY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Fire Sale?

That is like a subliminal message to the poor sucker that got swindled!
But, I am not suggesting such a thing!

Why do they insist on putting messages in peoples heads!

Seriously, "Hell in a Hand-Basket" this is!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Just in time to buy them, insure them for full market rates, and have some of them burned down in the next stage of the world government plan that involves bringing order from chaos.
edit on 16-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I am familiar with cognitive dissonance. I aim to let it exist in me and then aim to get rid of the source, not the feeling itself!

Anyone who disallows it, is just setting themselves up for more madness or further fantasy!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The politians, celebs and business men/bankers are American Royalty. The normal people are to rot in the street like the Romans. Let us eat cake.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

They fatten the crop then they harvest, they fatten the crop then they harvest....

This won't be the last time they buy 'em low, sell 'em high, call in the debts so they can buy back low to sell 'em high, ad infinitum....

edit on 16-6-2012 by McGinty because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Then, they can collect on the insurance money and build a brand new home in its place and charge us for the price of a new house instead of an older model.

I would imagine that if someone is pissed off enough to take the risk to burn down the first one, they probably ought to build the second out of pure asbestos.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Why can we never see any billionaires buying properties, doing a raffle, selling each ticket for 10 bucks, the winners gets the houses and the money from the raffle goes to charity.

That would be refreshing to say the least....

But I guess the world is not about things like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Just in time to buy them, insure them for full market rates, and have some of them burned down in the next stage of the world government plan that involves bringing order from chaos.
edit on 16-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but what do you think happens when a whole bunch of folks get irritated enough to disallow any order, and insist on the chaos until THEY are happy? It's like lay potato chips - why eat just one and then go back to sleep?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

We actully bought a home from HUD a few months ago. It took severaal months and was a real nightmare. If we hadn't really wanted this place we would of given up after awhile I'm sure. This is most likely why theses houses don't sell. It's like they don't really want to sell them. They even tried to make me fix the pool on a house I did not even own yet!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So where does it go from here? People can little afford to own a house anymore, so they took em away. Now they are going to rent them to people who shortly will be little able to afford that. Then they will put you in debtors prison and make money charging the state rent for you that way.

And beyond that? They will make money from the last of your belongings, your clothes, eyeglasses hair and gold teeth when they remove them from your dead body just prior to stuffing it in the oven.

The only thing that will prevent this process from coming to its ultimate conclusion will be the American people.

But we ain't hungry enough for that yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The globalist elite have to be careful though. They did this in Wiemar Germany and it upset the public enough where they supported the Nazis.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There a direct, convenient answer to this: occupy those houses!

And find ways to defend them against any invader, especially the corporate goons.

These buildings are now worth nothing, why should people pay for these? That's the best example of capitalistic organized robbery... by creating value out of thing air and forcing it down people's throats.

Capitalism: steal the poor to feed the rich!
edit on 16/6/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Funny how many people gloss over this post:

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Imagine if the gubment would sell them off individually at the same prices as the super rich are getting for buying them in bulk; a person could probably pick up a fairly decent house for the price of a used car!

No offense. I get the frustration...BUT I don't have to imagine "if the gubment would sell them off individually"

They have been doing that all along....See my point?

portal.hud.gov.../program_offices/housing/sfh/reo/reobuyfaq

Buying HUD Homes

HUD Announces Launch of HUD Home Store

HUD Home Store is the listing site for HUD real estate owned (REO) single-family properties. This new site provides the public, brokers, potential owner-occupants, state and local governments and nonprofit organizations a centralized location to search the inventory of HUD properties for sale. In addition, registered real estate brokers and other organizations can place bids on behalf of their clients to purchase a HUD property. HUD Home Store also includes many informative user-friendly features providing advice and guidance for consumers on the home buying process.

Here...go find a cheap home.

www.hudhomestore.com...

Search for a HUD home to purchase by doing one of the following:

Click a state on the map to the right

Click one of the HUD Special Program links below

Enter more detailed criteria in the Search Properties area below and click Search

Click on one of the links below to see available properties for HUD Special Programs:

Good Neighbor Next Door

Nonprofits

$1 Homes-Government Sales

Now if you are pissed that the Gov. is looking to unload the properties they haven't been able to sell over the past few years...I don't know what to say. Yes...the wealthy will buy them..hopefully...

These are properties that have not sold despite heavy discounts...

The Gov. shouldn't be holding real estate for 30 years...abondoned real estate hurts neighborhoods in home value, crime etc. At least with an owner, someone is liable for upkeep.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

But wait... the gov't is offering 1$ homes to poor families? Now I don't see the wrong in there... Can somebody enlighten me? As long as they become full owners of these, and not renting them, I don't see where's the problem.
edit on 16/6/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
reply to post by stanguilles7

But wait... the gov't is offering 1$ homes to poor families?

Apparently so. And have for years. Unsurprisingly, this intentionally-misleading article fails to mention that sort of thing:

Dollar Homes

HUD's Dollar Homes initiative helps local governments to foster housing opportunities for low to moderate income families and address specific community needs by offering them the opportunity to purchase qualified HUD-owned homes for $1 each. Dollar Homes are single-family homes that are acquired by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) as a result of foreclosure.

www.hudhomestore.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
...This was the whole point from the beginning.... they just had to find a way to some what justify it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Their will be retribution...............The fact is we outnumber the bastards by 100 to 1 or better..............
Time to pick an empty home and move in....
If we just ignore the a$$holes maybe theyll just go away...............it would seem to me they would have no choice.....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
All I have to say is I'm fed up.

This bs is NEVER going to change by voting, occupying, whatthefever.

Heads need to roll.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The average citizen can't buy homes for $1.00. If it was that easy everyone would have 10 homes. Most of these HUD homes are in need of serious work. The home next to me sold for $54,000. A good price but 3 months later repairs are still being done. Also many of these homes are bought up by contractors repaired and then sold for profit. Here is the link to an article.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

reply to post by Indigo5

Foreclosed homes are generally bought from the bank. But if no one buys them, who is it going to?

reply to post by jtma508

While others barely kept their doors open, taking care of their workers, often at cost.

reply to post by Gundun

Thanks for the warning. How much was that FED busting down the State end or the State being pricks?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join