It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant nuclear cover-up? Explosions, military helicopters filmed near elevated radiation zone at bord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
I live in Lafayette, Indiana. I saw and felt nothing. There has been no "extra" traffic on I-65 going north. There is nothing in the local news. This seems like one big lie.

Lafayette is 118 miles south of where I live and I'm 89 miles south of the power plant.

The explosions were reported on channel 3, Kalmazoo news, I have video to prove THAT. I also believe the reports from the EPA center close to Fort Wayne.

Read the previous ATS thread about the Palisades Nuclear Facility www.abovetopsecret.com... I can't believe how they are storing the nuclear waste. My parents used to take my children camping at the park adjoining the Nuclear Plant. They drank out of those drinking fountains and swam in Lake Michigan.
edit on 15-6-2012 by jolynna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

So interesting...in 1919 they mention the same places that have been effected today.
I know they say there was a witness to a meteor, but it sounds like others question that, it was heard in South bend and mentions the place the guys trees were whacked in his driveway when he heard a boom also.

query.nytimes.com...

The details of the tree breaking thing are really interesting.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Char-Lee

That's what I mean the whole area has been experiencing some strange # over the past couple years.

Have you guys seen this one.....

I've searched for any updates / explanations but I can't find anything. It's like nobody cares.

Just an example maybe it's a fault line what is it called the new madrid fault line or something like that.

Look up explosions, Michigan, wow there are so many unexplained things blowing up. They often give explanations that don'e seem to fit.

Thursday, June 7 2012, 10:19 AM EDT

Like this storySemi tanker explosion ties up traffic
NEAR ALBION, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Crews have reopened M-60 between 29 Mile and 30 Mile Roads near Albion.

The highway was shut down for about three hours Wednesday morning after a truck caught on fire and exploded.

Deputies say a driver was heading down M-60 when he noticed his tires were on fire.

He was able to get out of the vehicle safely as those flames ignited ethanol fumes in the truck, causing an explosion.

Investigators say the blast was powerful enough to send debris flying 100 feet into a nearby field.

The cause of the fire is still under investigation.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Mysterious, unexplained “booms” in Alabama, Georgia, Wisconsin

earthsky.org...

Look at this 2009

Maryville, Tennessee residents report unexplained explosions

It's startling residents, making houses shake, and causing the 911 phone lines to light up as they did on Monday and Thursday.

There's no doubt folks that live along South Ruth and South Cedar are hearing something.

They made 9-1-1 calls.

But there hasn't been an earthquake, a sonic boom, or any kind of accident near there.

As to what it is, it's as clear as mud.

www.sott.net...

edit on 15-6-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wow I wish I knew which link was so bad, so I can not use it anymore, I had several sites listed?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'd say contact a forum moderator to try and find out which link was the problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

i live about 30 min north of you and have not seen,heard anything odd
yet

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jolynna

Tritium is absolutely nothing to worry about. It's simply an isotope of hydrogen also known as hydrogen-3. Tritium is actually very common, since when mixed with certain phosphors it glows a wonderful shade of green due to beta decay. It doesn't emit gamma radiation, and has a biological half-life of one to two weeks, only dangerous when inhaled. Tell your husband he's being overly paranoid, since potassium iodide is only used to protect the thyroid.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The snapped trees is the important clue here.
Forget exploding nuke plants.
Only an object heading for earth will snap trees like that - and notice, it was only 2 that were adjacent to each other.
Meteor or man made object, including alien human made.
So where did it land. That is what you should be looking for.
Beware of diversionary tactic by TPTB.
Those helos etc. could be leading you in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Military Helicopters responding to explosions

Still no response on what caused the radiation spikes....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
From RadiationNetwork

Postscript: 6/16/12, 10:50 A.M: - Radiation Alert from Indiana

You may notice that the South Bend, Indiana station that triggered the high Alert on June 6th is back online. He plans to operate his station only while he is there to attend it, and has taken interim steps to improve the integrity of his system until he can build a dedicated setup just for the purpose of this radiation monitoring. A few new facts:

1. There was no lightning storm at his location that evening.

2. Confirmed that his monitoring station was feeding both the RadiationNetwork and the Black Cat Systems network simultaneously, using Virtual Serial Port Emulation software, which means there was no corroborating reading at the identical location from a different system, because the Black Cat reading was from the same Geiger counter. As stated before, the Black Cat system uses a different unit of radiation measurement, and there is also a lag time built into their reporting.

3. Even though the RadiationNetwork had disabled his connection, the operator's station continued to run locally, and he found after awakening that the Geiger counter itself was showing normal readings as indicated by the occasional frequency of its blinking red light! It was the computer and software only that were registering high radiation levels.

4. The Geiger counter was being supplied by A/C, not battery power, and it is the station operator's strong opinion that had the counter been running on a battery during the time of the incident, the alert would never have occurred.

edit on 18-6-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I remember reading a while back, from unreliable sources I must admit, Benjamin Fulford & David Wilcock, yes yes I know...

Anyway I do remember reading that they stated a certain number of governmental underground bunkers to be used by the elite were destroyed by nuclear explosions by the so called good guys, while I tend to think both Wilcock and Fulford are pretty much full of it, this does seem somewhat reminiscent of what they were saying

Will be interesting to to see what comes of this, if anything does of course

top topics

<< 1   >>

join